Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Y0H0

Im a fan of a capsule wardrobe. I found myself in a rut and really helped me after having my first baby, and equally once the babes got bigger. It’s pretty simple really, google capsule wardrobe and then find a few key pieces you can whack together on a school run/go to work in/play in.
Thats what I'm thinking. Just a few bits to chuck into a rotation.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Thanks everyone! I’ve been thinking about it for ages and think it’s time now 😂
Same here. I don’t know anyone who has had it done and everything I’ve looked at says to do your research carefully but I don’t know what research to do! What should I be asking/looking for? My dentist surgery offers it but I’m unsure if that’s a good idea.

soph30

VIP Member
Aww no way you're joking you must have been so gutted! It's Therapie I'm going to. To be fair I've seen quite a few negative things about them but it's been great for me so far, a nurse who works there does my Botox as well and so I've only got good things to say. I can't believe after TEN sessions you've not had any good results I'd be devastated :( I hope you made a complaint and were able to get some money back for all the trouble!
Trouble is with laser I’ve had to take breaks because of all of the sunshine- getting it on upper lip but am too tanned so my break’s been like 4 months. Too long to get the hairs in a good phase so basically had a few wasted sessions :(

cee-bee

VIP Member
I've had long hair all my life and took it upon myself last Xmas to get it cut into a bob! Personally i found it really aged me! And also the maintenance of short hair i found harder! Bobby pins become your best friend and unlike long hair where you can do a greasy/messy bun i was washing my hair so much!!! #longhairforlife 😂😂
I did suspect shorter hair = harder work…

nooo my fantasy is ruined 😭

Durhamlass

I have been using M&S lemon body butter for ages but they have now decided to stop selling it. It is such a lovely soft scent and I’m not keen on the others. Was £8 a pot too so a good price. Anyone able to recommend something else in same price area

Nellinton

VIP Member
Just picked up the Dove gradual tan (derma spa summer revived) from Home Bargains for £2.99. They also have the Garnier gradual tan for the same price. Not sure where people usually buy them from but I’ve seen them in places like Boots etc for almost £10 when not on offer. Just thought I’d let people know who are wanting to try it out. I’ve never tried it so hoping it’s as good as everyone has been saying!🤞🏼
I like that but Bloody stinks and makes me feel sticky that obviously till wash it off but puts me off lol.

soph30

VIP Member
What machine are they using? As long as you haven’t had sun exposure for 2 weeks they can still do it
Well I have! It’s been like 28 degrees for months - I mean I’ve been using spf, but lip has still been exposed to sun

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Tbf I've nearly got most bits. Just the trouser section I'm lacking in. Thinking a new pair of dark jeans, some coated leggings/jeans and some of them cut flare cut trousers? Maybe a new pair of new balance trainers and a pair of dr martens (open to other boots)

I've come across an account on IG beth_bartram thats my style. Comfy but not scruffy 🤣
Yes, that's the style I like too, having a nosey at her insta

Somethingwhite on insta is good too

I also like emilylucyrajch

Last edited:

cee-bee

VIP Member
Thanks everyone! I’ve been thinking about it for ages and think it’s time now 😂
If you find somewhere you like can you let me know how you get on?

ive been thinking about it and I’m also in S London.

im getting laughter lines that I’m not a huge fan of!

I had it done professionally as well and the results lasted for a very long time, I want to say close to eight or nine years of zero regrowth. It was definitely worth it.
The only thing I’d caution with hair removal is any hormonal changes could bring it back. I went on pill and mine came back. My friend had the same thing happen when pregnant. Not as thick as it was prior but had to then reinvest. X

EddyDarling

VIP Member
Just got my hair done in the salon and they use Newsha products - bit pricey but can't deny that my hair looks and feels great (but the smell is strong). Any long-term experience with that brand? I'm a bit wary of buying something and it'll stop working after a few uses...
God I've never heard of it.
Is it.... New?
Could you buy a trial set?

Codiaeum

VIP Member
God I've never heard of it.
Is it.... New?
Could you buy a trial set?
I don't think it's "new", but they seem to be one of those brands you can buy in their own online shop or in a salon, doesn't seem to have any decent travel sizes either. The salon has been around for several years here, it's just that I am new to that salon, so it's probably me being in ignorant bliss of fancy hair care hahah