Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I feel so behind the times asking this but can anyone do like a "fake tan for dummies" post? :ROFLMAO:

I have the Bondi Sands foam but I've only ever used it on my legs, just so I don't blind everyone with how pale they are. I also had their gradual tan in the past which I quite liked and will probably pick up again.

I'm naturally very pale and just want a bit of a glow rather than looking like I've spent six months on a beach! I'm cool toned so also want to avoid looking orange.

Please send me any tips - best brands, how to apply it to those hard to reach areas (I live alone), removal/reapplication, literally anything and everything!
Bellamianta have a scrub and an exfoliating mitt you can use first before tanning to make sure your skin is primed for the tan.
then you use a velvet glove to rub the fake tan on in circular motions. Some organized people put moisturizer on those dodgy dry areas like elbows ,ankles and knees to stop the tan gathering there.
bellamianta often have deals online, If you check their insta they have ‘how to’ videos that are useful.

Zulkraa

VIP Member
I keep seeing this Amanda Harrington tan recommended. I am not going to bother this year, autumn is in the air, but I am interested in the rose version next year. Here’s the chart, mentioning because of the vein thing. Anyone tried her products?

View attachment 1522142
I still remember her in Desperate Scousewives 😂 It’s sold in very high end shops and gets really good feedback 👍🏼

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I am having a nightmare with fucking chin hair, it’s ruining my life 😣😣 I got checked for PCOS and I don’t have it, I always had 1 or 2 stray hairs but the last year it’s gotten so much worse and I stupidly started shaving it. I knew it wasn’t ideal but it was the most convenient option because the hairs were visible again after less than 24 hours…

I went to my beauticians today and she said laser hair removal is the way to go but I need to avoid removing the hair for FOUR WEEKS before the treatment…. I nearly started crying, I can’t even leave it 2/3 days or it’s sooo obvious. I saw a guy in the office glance down at it a few months ago when I hadn’t shaved it and I felt awful. It’s about 10 dark hairs just under my chin…

What are my options? Should I wax? I’ve tried plucking but it’s not very convenient….

Laser is good but a pain to let the hair grow out. You could check whether electrolysis would work better for you. I have had it done on my chin for the same reason and my beautician didn’t need me to grow it out for forever, but long enough that the tweezers can grab it. It’s a bit painful though…