Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Candy will make a fantastic mother. She’s very motherly already. I genuinely hope her and Burnham (I’m not saying Bub lol) have a baby as she’s trying so hard.
She’s not mentioned Church in a while, not seen Exercise bike either lol.
Also I find it odd that her and B never really do much, they both work from home all week and spend all weekend at home. Never seem to go for nice dinners, cinema, see shows etc….
They are still so young, I love my home and being cosy so much but not every weekend. I need to get out for couple hours.

Reactions: 5
I think Candy will make a fantastic mother. She’s very motherly already. I genuinely hope her and Burnham (I’m not saying Bub lol) have a baby as she’s trying so hard.
She’s not mentioned Church in a while, not seen Exercise bike either lol.
Also I find it odd that her and B never really do much, they both work from home all week and spend all weekend at home. Never seem to go for nice dinners, cinema, see shows etc….
They are still so young, I love my home and being cosy so much but not every weekend. I need to get out for couple hours.
At Candy's age, I would spend time going round show homes .....if we didn't have spare cash to do something more exciting.....at least we got out of the house on our days off .....

Reactions: 2
I see she has now become a WW ambassador for the new points plan. She said she’d been on plan since she started - not quite true as she was always off plan at weekends.

Reactions: 4
I have just found her through ww, as i was on that (off now)

i’m usually against influencers doing ad’s for things they obviously have no use of but i don’t actually mind this one as she is obviously using it and has seen really good results for it.

i never stuck to the plan 100% on the weekends and i still lost weight so it does work, i just found it quite restrictive in what i would usually eat as a family.

Reactions: 2
She seems like an absolute nightmare to live with. Do you know why she can’t get out of bed unless she’s being taken for afternoon tea ?
She can get out of bed she is just too bloody lazy. She is also on so much medication which she mixes etc so is so out of it. She also doesn't follow health advice thinking she knows better (she was a nurse) so couldn't be arse to do a bit of exercise etc so everything is poor me this is sore, poor me this aches, but its all self inflicted.

How many times did she have to say that she was on her period in her latest offering? She'd got Bubz running around and looking after her for a normal bodily function..........she will never cope with a baby!
Her excuse after arriving late, eating and then deciding to leave at my son's wedding was she had "woman problems" but still managed to ask the photographer to take of pic of her for her instagram account.

@Persha I was wondering, does her dad work?
Hell no - been on benefits since they arrived in 1998.

Last edited:
If her mother is ill, she will probably claim ESA for both of them, and probably recive PIP and he will probably get carers allowance for caring for her.

What the hell are those jumpers that she bought Bubs??? 🤭😅 Is she trying to age him 20 years lol!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If her mother is ill, she will probably claim ESA for both of them, and probably recive PIP and he will probably get carers allowance for caring for her.

What the hell are those jumpers that she bought Bubs??? 🤭😅 Is she trying to age him 20 years lol!!!
I thought that about benefits and him being her 'carer', I still think he's a lazy arse, but that's ok, my taxes are paying for him to do feck all, probably guilt after what I've read on here about his affairs.
Yes the jumpers were awful, laughed so much when she said don't look at him, he's mine, you're welcome to him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eurkh does she really think anyone finds him attractive!? Or would want him?

he is ALL yours Candy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest weekly vlog. I can’t believe that she works from home yet it’s hubby that cooks dinner every evening.

She seems to really resent having to work!
I agree, I think in her ideal world she would be an at home wife, wearing her apron all day, pottering about the home,cooking,gardening doing all her wifely duties and bub would earn the wage.

Her vlogs are so boring! Watched the latest one this morning for the first time in ages. Awful music! Who wants to watch ‘homemaking?’ Aka making the bed washing up and tidying? And the way she recorded herself brushing her teeth with a weird manic smile on her face was just disturbing 😂 probs won’t watch again. Her WW stuff is good. Her life is so boring she should turn her channel into a WW channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her vlogs are so boring! Watched the latest one for the first time in ages. Awful music! Who wants to watch ‘homemaking?’ Aka making the bed washing up and tidying? And the way she recorded herself brushing her teeth with a weird manic smile on her face was just disturbing 😂 probs won’t watch again. Her WW stuff is good. Her life is so boring she should turn her channel into a WW channel.
Thank god for fast forward, watched about 5mins in total :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her latest vlog. The best bit was the look on Bubs face when she forgot to look for his drink at the garden centre 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and then he just walks off in disgust....it made my day 😄 🤣🤣🤣 As long as she gets the stuff she wants that's all thst matters!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched her latest vlog. The best bit was the look on Bubs face when she forgot to look for his drink at the garden centre 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and then he just walks off in disgust....it made my day 😄 🤣🤣🤣 As long as she gets the stuff she wants that's all thst matters!!!
I think she's trying to police what he's eating a bit!! Did you see they way she was when he got one of the cinnamon buns, and said 'you're having another one?' the look on her face!!! Obvs ok when she's 'off plan' but not him!!

He really comes across as such a man child!
Also I noticed when she came back from garden centre she wanted her and bubs to go M and S, goes straight onto Sunday, no hauls, so obviously he didn't want to go!!!

Every weekly vlog is pretty much exactly the same as the week before . Garden centre, homely vibes and some kind of haul. I can’t remember the last time I watched one through because it’s like I’ve seen it before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.