Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds really awful! poor mum! no wonder shes depressed & unwell a lot! wondering why she stays.

I did ask her once and she said its because I love him. She is just as bad as he is, not for affairs but for how she acts in the marriage.

Reactions: 6
Sounds really awful! poor mum! no wonder shes depressed & unwell a lot! wondering why she stays.

I did ask her once and she said its because I love him. She is just as bad as he is, not for affairs but for how she acts in the marriage.
She seems like an absolute nightmare to live with. Do you know why she can’t get out of bed unless she’s being taken for afternoon tea ?

Reactions: 2

How does she act in her marriage? Cant be doing her self confidence any good staying with a serial cheater.

Oh my goodness she‘s just posted another Shein haul video BUT she has paid for the items this time, not gifted.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her most recent video! It's really offended me that she's used the phrase 'monging out'!!!😡
I've noticed that she's not doing much religious content anymore, obviously got bored of that!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just watched her most recent video! It's really offended me that she's used the phrase 'monging out'!!!😡
I've noticed that she's not doing much religious content anymore, obviously got bored of that!
Yes I find it so horrible when she uses this word. I actually commented ages ago on a video telling her what that phrase means
It’s disgusting, no way she doesn’t know the insult!

Reactions: 5
Her videos are really starting to anoy me...particularly the latest one titled "a perfect werkend". Why does everything have to be perfect in her world, when in fact nobody has the "perfect" life....grrrrrrrr 😤😡

Reactions: 7
Yes I find it so horrible when she uses this word. I actually commented ages ago on a video telling her what that phrase means
It’s disgusting, no way she doesn’t know the insult!
It's disgusting of her using that word, did you get a reply from her?

I was pretty shocked she said that too it’s really not an ok thing to say!!

Reactions: 4
Wow, just wow. That's a vile and disgusting thing to say.

CANDY - you've crossed the line with that choice of words. I suggest taking a break from buying shite and moving your postage stamp sized house about, researching the origins of that word and consider apologising. It's never been an acceptable word let alone in the 21st century.

• Heart
How many times did she have to say that she was on her period in her latest offering? She'd got Bubz running around and looking after her for a normal bodily function..........she will never cope with a baby!

Reactions: 9
Another thrilling weekend vlog....not!!!! Anyone would think she was the first person to have a period!!! How many times did she mention it?? 😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
Her weight loss journey is going well......I'm glad she hasn't given up

I agree so many give up I do appreciate her sticking to it and she's clearly enjoying it too finding a new jumper size etc long term she could definitely get to her goal and I hope for her have their baby she wants

• Heart
I do agree about her wait loss. You can really tell that she is loosing the weight. And I hope they both get the baby that they want. At least she has done something about it and stuck to it, unlike Emma. She was ment to be desperate for a baby but did nothing about her weight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.