Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bubz took the knock because she forgot to get his BabyRuth chocolate bar 🤦 Reminded me of that scene from The Goonies with Chunk and Sloth "Ruth Baby Ruth". I only watched a tiny bit and like others haven't watched for a while now as it's all the same, just filling the house up with more stuff every week. I know it's nice to be able to have new things sometimes but all the gushing over pointless material items makes me cringe. Two beautiful dogs there, why not take them for lovely, regular, daily walks, smell the fresh air and be in nature? Being cooked up in that dark little "autumnal vibes", keeping up with the Jones's, pit living life on Ground Hog day is depressing as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bubz took the knock because she forgot to get his BabyRuth chocolate bar 🤦 Reminded me of that scene from The Goonies with Chunk and Sloth "Ruth Baby Ruth". I only watched a tiny bit and like others haven't watched for a while now as it's all the same, just filling the house up with more stuff every week. I know it's nice to be able to have new things sometimes but all the gushing over pointless material items makes me cringe. Two beautiful dogs there, why not take them for lovely, regular, daily walks, smell the fresh air and be in nature? Being cooked up in that dark little "autumnal vibes", keeping up with the Jones's, pit living life on Ground Hog day is depressing as hell.
He's a child!

Candy has run foul of the ASA ......making a vlog midweek - and sneaking in an ad for weight watchers. She MUST put #AD in the title of the vlog or put 'paid promotion' on screen at the beginning of the vlog. You have to make it clear by LAW before the vlog starts! She can be stopped from broadcasting otherwise!

Reactions: 3
Her crying over fitting into a new size of jeans was lovely. She’s really smashing this weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is doing really well with the weightloss, happy for her.

Im pretty new to this thread so probably been discussed But i feel ‘bubs’ thinks she is punching with him, but i have no idea what she see’s in him

Sorry as this seems to be turning into a rave thread… but her constant giggling drives me insane. She really thinks everything is hilarious…. A Santa bowl… her battery dying… ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry as this seems to be turning into a rave thread… but her constant giggling drives me insane. She really thinks everything is hilarious…. A Santa bowl… her battery dying… ugh
Hell no from me this being a rave thread, good on her for losing weight, but she's still annoying, if I took a shot everytime she's says super cute and cosy, I'd be drunk for a fortnight!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god no way! She’s a nippy little gremlin, that stupid high pitch giggle. The only time she’s ever really happy is when buying stuff, makes me sad for her. Also she’s clearly a homemaker, enjoys making her home nice and cosy and SUPER blessed but I will never understand why they pay someone else’s mortgage! Is it because they are hanging about until the time Bubs dad passes away as it wouldn’t surprise me with them two, they waiting for a big inheritance as I’m sure bubs is an only child. They are both in their 30s with seemingly well paid jobs, married. It’s so strange to me. Also her hair is a mess! It’s so uneven at bottom, really dry looking. I think she would look so much better getting few inches off.
Wtf had happened to her Bible and Church? She’s as bad as Em with not committing to things. I agree with a poster saying they get impression bubs thinks Candy is punching with him. I think other way around if honest. Guys so bloody dull and slow…..also grinds my gears when he does that baby voice 😬 fully grown man baby talking to his shrill over the top munchkin wife!
Phew that’s that out now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god no way! She’s a nippy little gremlin, that stupid high pitch giggle. The only time she’s ever really happy is when buying stuff, makes me sad for her. Also she’s clearly a homemaker, enjoys making her home nice and cosy and SUPER blessed but I will never understand why they pay someone else’s mortgage! Is it because they are hanging about until the time Bubs dad passes away as it wouldn’t surprise me with them two, they waiting for a big inheritance as I’m sure bubs is an only child. They are both in their 30s with seemingly well paid jobs, married. It’s so strange to me. Also her hair is a mess! It’s so uneven at bottom, really dry looking. I think she would look so much better getting few inches off.
Wtf had happened to her Bible and Church? She’s as bad as Em with not committing to things. I agree with a poster saying they get impression bubs thinks Candy is punching with him. I think other way around if honest. Guys so bloody dull and slow…..also grinds my gears when he does that baby voice 😬 fully grown man baby talking to his shrill over the top munchkin wife!
Phew that’s that out now haha
Ha, you said it so much better than me, agree with all !!

Just a tad off topic, but do we think Kate wants to get engaged this Xmas?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I watch her show us her shopping hauls, of things that are just not needed or necessary (or nice) and think I’d love to have that much disposable income. She just buys for the sake of buying.

Reactions: 5
I know we all line to decorate our homes, but I can’t believe the amount of money she must spend on new items for each season. I like to buy maybe 1 new ornament for my Christmas tree each year but I couldn’t justify what she spent.

I know we all line to decorate our homes, but I can’t believe the amount of money she must spend on new items for each season. I like to buy maybe 1 new ornament for my Christmas tree each year but I couldn’t justify what she spent.
Agreed! She must throw away and buy new items every year 😵💫

The price of her Christmas tree from M&S is absolutely ridiculous. All I can say is they must have money to burn!!!!

Reactions: 4
The price of her Christmas tree from M&S is absolutely ridiculous. All I can say is they must have money to burn!!!!
they both work full time, have no kids, very few friends so no weddings/parties to buy presents etc for, 1 car between them. She has her youtube money and free gifts so shes saving money there not having to buy those things.
She is very materialistic and spends a lot of money on nothing, i almost feel a bit sorry for her that thats all she has to do with her time

• Heart
Why is Bubz always moaning and falling asleep ?! It bugs me so much he’s so dramatic after doing any task. Does Candy run him ragged or is he just a lazy sloth ? I honestly don’t think anyone else would have either of them.

And what happened to her Jesus stuff? She doesn't mention it now after being totally brainwashed for a few months.

I thought that about benefits and him being her 'carer', I still think he's a lazy arse, but that's ok, my taxes are paying for him to do feck all, probably guilt after what I've read on here about his affairs.
Yes the jumpers were awful, laughed so much when she said don't look at him, he's mine, you're welcome to him :ROFLMAO:
He is just lazy. Doubt very much he is her carer its beyound him to care about anyone but himself. He has always been a scrounger trying to get as much as he can without much effort.

Reactions: 4
And what happened to her Jesus stuff? She doesn't mention it now after being totally brainwashed for a few months.
She now worships the church of WW 😆 knew she would get bored when online church stopped and she actually had to be arsed to get up and go on a Sunday. She probably doesn’t go at all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But shes up at stupid oclock on the weekends, just sits about and has coffee and does nothing for a few hours…and its not like shes getting up for the dogs coz they are on the sofa with her still snoozing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.