Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thoroughly cringe when she does that 'just woken up' thing on camera at the start of some vlogs? With her face all screwed up? Very odd!
I think she reckons it’s cute. It’s dull like her
And it was probably film at Easter.

Reactions: 4
What’s her mum really like? Is she just generally grumpy? Or suffering with depression? It’s hard to tell if she’s generally poorly or just a complete bitch

It wouldn’t surprise me that with all the junk and surgery foods she eats she is diabetic or coming close to being one.

Her Christmas vlogs we’re all about showing off her freebies.

Those leggings she wears make her look naked from the hips down.

Who dresses like she did when taking the dog for a wet muddy walk?, of course only she does.

She didn’t seem to mix with the dog walkers on the beach.

She has certainly changed over the last year.

....and as for that giggle, no words just no words.

I unsubscribed from her channel ages ago but do still take a peek and she still is as moany and grabby as before.

I’m glad I found this thread.

To be honest I think it's lethargy, bad diet and her gaining shed loads of weight in a short period. She's gasping for breath now, and so many jump cuts when she's talking to camera. Makes me wonder what she is cutting out and whether she has to have a break from talking to get her breath back. She never moves, never goes for a walk or does much exercise. I am 99% sure any exercise would be filmed and time lapsed for our pleasure. I miss cooking with bubs, they were fun and he seemed way more engaged and engaging than nowadays!

What do you mean??? she excercises every weekend when she supervises the furniture moving

Reactions: 7
What’s her mum really like? Is she just generally grumpy? Or suffering with depression? It’s hard to tell if she’s generally poorly or just a complete bitch
She does have quite a few health problems but instead of dealing with them she just uses them to play the "poor me" game. Always tired, hates going out, lives in her bedroom. Has progressively got worse over the years. She is hard work though.

Reactions: 2
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!! Hoping this year is a better one!! Stay Safe and take care!! Xxx

Reactions: 5
Me too and thanks fir kept being me laughing in 2020!!
As long as she keeps vlogging, we'll all be laughing

Just a thought, wouldn't it be funny if we predicted her year?
I think she'll have a new ' bestie' (Vicky will disappear)
She'll change her decor in house, again.
They'll start off eating healthy, won't last, then back to crap food again
And a sure thing, bubs will remain a boring under the thumb bugger.

Not much different to previous years then

I also think there will be less fashion hauls and more videos about her faith.

If my partner got me fry shampoo for my Christmas I wouldn’t be happy! I think I would rather get nothing than 3 tins of dry shampoo! It’s clear bubz doesn’t really give a shit about candy.

She's gone very quiet, probably still exhausted from Xmas vlogging!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.