Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh candy upset on Monday by some nasty you tube comments? I wonder what has been said?
I’m shocked she only got a few. I think she showed her true colours. All this preachy shite is so fake. New followers are obviously falling for it.

Reactions: 3
Vlogmas ends on xmas eve right, so like whens her vlogmas gonna end new year?

She really is showing her true self now, the giggly sickly sweet veil is lifting

Reactions: 2
What's with the insta story!!! Saying it's only 5 sleeps till Christmas and she still hasnt posted presents to people. So quick to record in advance but not so quick to do things in advance for others. She could have posted those presents in her lunch break rather than moaning at the camera!!

Just watched tonight's vlog (recorded 5 years ago 🤣🤣) I literally thought she had washed her hair it was so greasy!!!

She goes on like glossybox only send to her. Still so fake. Still so stuck up!! But we've seen that that isnt the real her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Constantly buying clothes even though we are in a pandemic - why? On top of all the gifted stuff she gets sent....glutonous.

She really hates her job doesn't she! Always moaning about it. Not so #grateful when it comes to being employed! Bet her true colours show at work.

The giggle is the most insincere thing. EVER.
Noticed she doesn't tell us what day of vlogmas it is anymore, because she knows how artificial it is now, filmed weeks ago and not even festive.

• Heart
She is really starting to come across as a selfish mare, I didn't watch the latest, the blessed in the title made me:sick:

Constantly buying clothes even though we are in a pandemic - why? On top of all the gifted stuff she gets sent....glutonous.

She really hates her job doesn't she! Always moaning about it. Not so #grateful when it comes to being employed! Bet her true colours show at work.

The giggle is the most insincere thing. EVER.
Noticed she doesn't tell us what day of vlogmas it is anymore, because she knows how artificial it is now, filmed weeks ago and not even festive.
I agree with all of the above. The moany crusher is the real one. I bet she is so unpopular at work. All the giggly, girly bible bashing bubzzzzy bullshit is fake af!

Did anyone see the comment on her latest Instagram post that has since been deleted? Not everyone's a fan!

If she gets such joy from opening one of those cr@ppy glossy boxes, she really needs to evaluate her life! So much tat, and still wants more!

Did anyone see the comment on her latest Instagram post that has since been deleted? Not everyone's a fan!

If she gets such joy from opening one of those cr@ppy glossy boxes, she really needs to evaluate her life! So much tat, and still wants more!
No what did it say? She seems to be having a few negative comment lately, perhaps folks are seeing through her now.

Reactions: 1
😳 Not very nice about the not being a mum, I don't think! But accurate about grabby and greedy!View attachment 356469
Blimey, some of that is quite nasty, but looks like she's really pissing off her viewers, she obviously has no idea how her moaning about her job ( they're both still working)spending more money on clothes ( where the hell does she go to wear them?) And buying copious amount of junk food, but then will moan about her weight, now spouting religious shite, she's gona lose alot of subs.

• Heart
It's been a while since I commented on here and wow, people really are seeing a new side to her aren't they. I saw glimmers of this side a while ago and had my suspicions that she was just in it for the me me me and I was right. I've watched a couple of her vlogmas videos, I couldn't sit through too many, its all so sickly and fake but you can really see the tone every so often changes in her, she has strops with Bubzzzz (shudder) if she doesn't get her own way. switches from baby voice to annoyed voice and its like the mask slips. That instagram comment she got, I hate to say it but most of it is true about the grabbing what she can get.

Reactions: 6
It's been a while since I commented on here and wow, people really are seeing a new side to her aren't they. I saw glimmers of this side a while ago and had my suspicions that she was just in it for the me me me and I was right. I've watched a couple of her vlogmas videos, I couldn't sit through too many, its all so sickly and fake but you can really see the tone every so often changes in her, she has strops with Bubzzzz (shudder) if she doesn't get her own way. switches from baby voice to annoyed voice and its like the mask slips. That instagram comment she got, I hate to say it but most of it is true about the grabbing what she can get.
It is so true about her voice and tone. We all obviously vary naturally in tone due to mood etc, but the way she speaks when she's 'gushing' over stuff and presenting to camera, its so very QVC fake and sugary, like someone playing a part of a stepford wife. OTT, like a TV character. Its definitely strange. She doesn't reserve her gushing, beside herself tone for special things, mostly any and every material possession she comes across.

The way she said about not liking flavoured teas, which a subscriber sent to her along with other things!! Surely you wouldnt say anything you would just be happy to receive a gift!!

Oh no not another glossybox 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she is out for all she can get!! She wouldnt actually have got that box If she hadnt been sent one for free!!! Guess we all have to look forward to another get ready with me!!

Obviously she knew that the box was sold out!!! I hate how she (and other youtubers) when showing stuff say it was only this price or only that price. That price could be a lot of money to someone even a food shop for someone who hasnt a lot of money.

I've said it before and I'll say it again THOU SHALL NOT BE GREEDY one of the 7 deadly sins which she should know what with her faith ect. But seems like she has altered that to THOU SHALL BE OUT FOR ALL I CAN GET.

"I've been vloging for 20 odd days" Seeing as we are on 22nd december and most of her videos are pre recorded than it's more like 10-15 days of December.

"I'm looking forward to doing more hair and makeup and vlogs" that's all she does anyway!!!

One thing that I cannot stand not just from her but from anyone 2bh "shooketh" cannot stand that word 🤣🤣🤣 it's up there with the other words that make me cringe like "moist" 🤮🤮

Shes definitely not cute!!!! Just very annoying and as false as you can get!!

Reactions: 4
The way she said about not liking flavoured teas, which a subscriber sent to her along with other things!! Surely you wouldnt say anything you would just be happy to receive a gift!!

Oh no not another glossybox 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she is out for all she can get!! She wouldnt actually have got that box If she hadnt been sent one for free!!! Guess we all have to look forward to another get ready with me!!

Obviously she knew that the box was sold out!!! I hate how she (and other youtubers) when showing stuff say it was only this price or only that price. That price could be a lot of money to someone even a food shop for someone who hasnt a lot of money.

I've said it before and I'll say it again THOU SHALL NOT BE GREEDY one of the 7 deadly sins which she should know what with her faith ect. But seems like she has altered that to THOU SHALL BE OUT FOR ALL I CAN GET.

"I've been vloging for 20 odd days" Seeing as we are on 22nd december and most of her videos are pre recorded than it's more like 10-15 days of December.

"I'm looking forward to doing more hair and makeup and vlogs" that's all she does anyway!!!

One thing that I cannot stand not just from her but from anyone 2bh "shooketh" cannot stand that word 🤣🤣🤣 it's up there with the other words that make me cringe like "moist" 🤮🤮

Shes definitely not cute!!!! Just very annoying and as false as you can get!!
She did not say that did she about something a subscriber sent? Thats just plain rude!! Someone has actually taken the time to send her something, just be grateful and say thank you.
and what is this fascination with Glossybox? Didn't Em used to do Glossybox unboxing a few years back until she got a dud one and called them out? Is she running out of ideas? Seeing as she's already copied Em on so many things already. You're about 3 years too late Candy. Get your own ideas.

Her vlogmas is boring as hell. I don’t know why people have bothered with it this year. Nobody has gone anywhere or done anything particularly interesting. I find get ready with me’s like watching paint dry. She needs to spill the tea about her and Emma. Now that would be a vlogmas worth watching 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did not say that did she about something a subscriber sent? Thats just plain rude!! Someone has actually taken the time to send her something, just be grateful and say thank you.
and what is this fascination with Glossybox? Didn't Em used to do Glossybox unboxing a few years back until she got a dud one and called them out? Is she running out of ideas? Seeing as she's already copied Em on so many things already. You're about 3 years too late Candy. Get your own ideas.
She said that shes not keen on flavoured teas but "Bubs" will give them a try. How ungrateful!!

I think Em had one which had hand wipes or something in and she wasnt very impressed. I think the fascination is that she gets them for free. Just like a lot of other things she gets for free.

Her vlogmas is boring as hell. I don’t know why people have bothered with it this year. Nobody has gone anywhere or done anything particularly interesting. I find get ready with me’s like watching paint dry. She needs to spill the tea about her and Emma. Now that would be a vlogmas worth watching 😂😂
Emma mentioned something about friendships in her vlog yesterday. She said it was too early (in the morning) to get too deep but her face said it all.

Candy should definitely do a live and everyone should ask her about her fall out with Emma. And If she ignores the comments then everyone who asked should ask why shes avoiding it 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.