Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thoroughly cringe when she does that 'just woken up' thing on camera at the start of some vlogs? With her face all screwed up? Very odd!
I think she reckons it’s cute. It’s dull like her
God that Christmas day vlog was depressing! I wonder if they had a pack of frozen veg with their Christmas dinner again this year?!
And from what I could see the gifts Candy received from Bubzzzz were dreadful again .... a multi pack of Bastiste dry shampoo in a cellophane bag?
And it was probably film at Easter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi - his affairs (yes plural) were blatant in your face obvious. There marriage has never been happy. I had to drive both of them around on the wedding day to get make up etc done. I also did his hair and they borrowed one of my mom's cars as they did not have one. Was young and stupid then!!!

Have no idea why she has to bring up them being married so long, its an absolute joke and she knows it. It has been a dreadful marriage. She must see the tension and know all the bad stuff with them struggling with money and her dad too bloody lazy to work and support his family etc. I would be embarrassed to put their anniversay up.
What’s her mum really like? Is she just generally grumpy? Or suffering with depression? It’s hard to tell if she’s generally poorly or just a complete witch

It wouldn’t surprise me that with all the junk and surgery foods she eats she is diabetic or coming close to being one.

Her Christmas vlogs we’re all about showing off her freebies.

Those leggings she wears make her look naked from the hips down.

Who dresses like she did when taking the dog for a wet muddy walk?, of course only she does.

She didn’t seem to mix with the dog walkers on the beach.

She has certainly changed over the last year.

....and as for that giggle, no words just no words.

I unsubscribed from her channel ages ago but do still take a peek and she still is as moany and grabby as before.

I’m glad I found this thread.

Nice to see a healthy Tesco Haul!! 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️ they rely very much on convenient food and takeaways. Which is fair enough BUT when you say in front of thousands of subscribers that you wanna start eating healthily etc is a bit contradicting. I know she doesnt vlog everything but she does tell us a lot and she hasnt mentioned about workouts recently and I think she would have done if she was keeping that up.

I dont mean to be nasty and I know everyone is different but I dont understand how she can say shes exhausted. She works from home so she doesnt have to be up to travel, and when shes not working she is either chilling or filming. And what she does film isnt strenuous. She might have a health condition which causes her to be tired quicker, but I just dont understand what she does to make her say shes exhausted. Please dont think I'm being nasty when I'm saying that. Just wondering how she would be if she had children or if she went food shopping rather than buying online etc.
To be honest I think it's lethargy, bad diet and her gaining shed loads of weight in a short period. She's gasping for breath now, and so many jump cuts when she's talking to camera. Makes me wonder what she is cutting out and whether she has to have a break from talking to get her breath back. She never moves, never goes for a walk or does much exercise. I am 99% sure any exercise would be filmed and time lapsed for our pleasure. I miss cooking with bubs, they were fun and he seemed way more engaged and engaging than nowadays!

What do you mean??? she excercises every weekend when she supervises the furniture moving 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s her mum really like? Is she just generally grumpy? Or suffering with depression? It’s hard to tell if she’s generally poorly or just a complete witch
She does have quite a few health problems but instead of dealing with them she just uses them to play the "poor me" game. Always tired, hates going out, lives in her bedroom. Has progressively got worse over the years. She is hard work though.

Reactions: 2
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!! Hoping this year is a better one!! Stay Safe and take care!! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me too and thanks fir kept being me laughing in 2020!! 😁
As long as she keeps vlogging, we'll all be laughing ;)

Just a thought, wouldn't it be funny if we predicted her year?
I think she'll have a new ' bestie' (Vicky will disappear)
She'll change her decor in house, again.
They'll start off eating healthy, won't last, then back to crap food again
And a sure thing, bubs will remain a boring under the thumb bugger.

• Haha
As long as she keeps vlogging, we'll all be laughing ;)

Just a thought, wouldn't it be funny if we predicted her year?
I think she'll have a new ' bestie' (Vicky will disappear)
She'll change her decor in house, again.
They'll start off eating healthy, won't last, then back to crap food again
And a sure thing, bubs will remain a boring under the thumb bugger.
Not much different to previous years then 🤣🤣🤣

I also think there will be less fashion hauls and more videos about her faith.

• Haha
If my partner got me fry shampoo for my Christmas I wouldn’t be happy! I think I would rather get nothing than 3 tins of dry shampoo! It’s clear bubz doesn’t really give a tit about candy.

She's gone very quiet, probably still exhausted from Xmas vlogging!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.