Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's strange, 2 of her bridesmaids from her wedding last year don't have anything to do with her now,.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder what Vicky really thinks of her. I bet that friendship dies a death in 2021 too.

I used to watch her early videos (all deleted now), where she’d talk about her struggles with her weight. These were raw, and nothing like the current Candy with her fake giggles and living such a blessed life. She is no longer trying to address her weight issues, and is instead constantly living off takeaways (you’ve gotta support your local chippy 🙄) and freebie snacks from her Cherryz hauls. She really needs to sort herself out before all the health problems start kicking in.

I used to watch her early videos (all deleted now), where she’d talk about her struggles with her weight. These were raw, and nothing like the current Candy with her fake giggles and living such a blessed life. She is no longer trying to address her weight issues, and is instead constantly living off takeaways (you’ve gotta support your local chippy 🙄) and freebie snacks from her Cherryz hauls. She really needs to sort herself out before all the health problems start kicking in.
Wonder why she's deleted the early stuff, that's the trouble with most you tubers, they don't keep it real anymore, seems more like what they can get out of it.

I wonder what Vicky really thinks of her. I bet that friendship dies a death in 2021 too.
I think the same too, and Kate lives too far away, she'll be on the hunt for a new bestie!!!!

Reactions: 1
She’s curating her life on screen and seeing her so greedily opening the presents she gets from her PO Box or anything gifted makes me feel so sick! She’s like verruca salt from Charlie & the chocolate factory! And so sickly sweet it’s almost sinister

Reactions: 5
She’s curating her life on screen and seeing her so greedily opening the presents she gets from her PO Box or anything gifted makes me feel so sick! She’s like verruca salt from Charlie & the chocolate factory! And so sickly sweet it’s almost sinister
Verruca Salt and Violet Beauregard lol 😂

• Haha
I've noticed when Vicky and Kate mention besties they don't mention Candy!! And I havent seen her open or post a gift from either of them. Although she's that far behind with vlogmas there's still time.

I wonder what tonight's vlogmas will bring? She said about a get ready with me using all the new free stuff she got in her glossy box. Or maybe she will be in boxing another limited edition glossybox.

She might already do it but I thought when you are gifted stuff you have to put a disclaimer in the video. A lot of other youtubers put a little note at the top of the screen.

The amount of affiliate links she puts on the description bar of the videos is obscene! Things that she hasn't even shown! Now that is greedy!!!

Bloody hell what is so special about those PJs!!! Keeping on and on about them!! And now wanting the blue ones which are in the sale for £16!!!! So when they arrive itll be more pics of her wearing them 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

All those new clothes and shes always in pjs or loungewear.

What's with the shower curtain behind her!!! That foundation on her forehead 😳😳 I think she did her makeup better before she was sent all these free things. Like 2 or 3 years ago when she had a full fringe she looked so much better than she does in the videos she does now.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she licked the cotton bud to clean up her eye makeup!!! Then said she used Micellar water. And really really didnt want that much of a close up..... I'm watching on tv!!

Cant even finish her makeup cause it didn't go her way. £11 for glasses my mum has had glasses like that from the pound shop!!!

• Haha
Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. It's been a very difficult year for us all but I hope whatever you are all doing tomorrow you have a lovely time. Take care and stay safe xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A merry Xmas, or if you don't celebrate merry Friday!!!!

Can you imagine her today, everything super and so blessed, she has gifts sent to her all the time now she's forked out for a po box, so Xmas is no different to her, coming across as a greedy selfish mare now.

It's strange, 2 of her bridesmaids from her wedding last year don't have anything to do with her now,.
She is like that if you don't do what she wants or has anything "negative" to say thats it she blocks you, which is what she has done to family.
She cannot take critism and is shocked and stunned if you give it in her "perfect" life. Her own family were not invited to her wedding so not surprised she has dumped two of her bridesmaids.

I've always thought her dad comes across as quite arrogant.
Any goss on her brother, she used to say he had problems and hated being filmed, but was in her wedding video alot?
No her brother lives in France. He could not wait to get out, not very close with his sister, she would not even let him DJ at her wedding, would rather pay someone to do it. He plays drums and was in a band called Dolls House many years ago. He has no time for her. None of the family have bothered to go and visit him, he has been there for about 7 years now. Shame he had a stroke (nothing major) and had to stay in hospital in France and no-one offered to visit or seemed concerned. She is a strange one I just wish she would come down to earth instead of living in this pretend world where she makes out everything is peaches and cream!!!!!

Last edited:
Anyone else thoroughly cringe when she does that 'just woken up' thing on camera at the start of some vlogs? With her face all screwed up? Very odd!

So it looks like she's going down the religion route with her channel, her subs will leave in droves, but it'll all be super cute blessed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Seriously ... this bow!? I can’t even comprehend why she thinks this looks good 😂View attachment 338098

View attachment 338101

For those who can’t see her insta now she’s gone private. She put this picture of her parents wedding for their anniversary. Holding them up as some kinda beacon for marriage. No mention of the dads alleged affair? 🤔🤣 totally fake just like her entire personality 🤢🤮
Hi - his affairs (yes plural) were blatant in your face obvious. There marriage has never been happy. I had to drive both of them around on the wedding day to get make up etc done. I also did his hair and they borrowed one of my mom's cars as they did not have one. Was young and stupid then!!!

"I don't know what to wear" as she gazes at the "shop" behind her of gifted clothes.

37 years that her mum and dad have been married. I bet Burnham feels like it's been that long with Candy and its only been a year 🤣🤣

I dont get how previous years she has vloged for vlogmas on the day for the day and things were different then she was going to work etc. Now we are in different circumstances and she is home more but filming days before hand even recording 2 videos in one day for 2 different days!!!

Like I said before I'm not taking the Micky out of anyone who does say it like she does it's just the way she says it it really really annoys me........ ASwell please say I'm not the only one!!
Have no idea why she has to bring up them being married so long, its an absolute joke and she knows it. It has been a dreadful marriage. She must see the tension and know all the bad stuff with them struggling with money and her dad too bloody lazy to work and support his family etc. I would be embarrassed to put their anniversay up.

Last edited:
God that Christmas day vlog was depressing! I wonder if they had a pack of frozen veg with their Christmas dinner again this year?!
And from what I could see the gifts Candy received from Bubzzzz were dreadful again .... a multi pack of Bastiste dry shampoo in a cellophane bag?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.