Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes been out the house at least and managed to sniff her way to a massive dessert looks very sugary and sweet - think she used her weekly lmao
That’s a place called Cherrywood Kitchen. I wonder if she’s hit up Wonderberrys for their doughnut of the day in the old village pharmacy yet!

Reactions: 2
She was, France obviously suited her she looked not so haggered (i thought I would just blank her out for her privacy)…

I thought the aunty who comes on here said her mum has broken a few bones or something ?

Couldn’t see any casts or anything on the arms - can’t see the legs

Reactions: 4
I've had my doubts about the aunt on here tbh.
Oh are you thinking like the last catfish-gate thing we had on here when someone was pretending to be messaged by Candy but she was sending the msgs to herself…that was a fair exciting time in Candys thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh are you thinking like the last catfish-gate thing we had on here when someone was pretending to be messaged by Candy but she was sending the msgs to herself…that was a fair exciting time in Candys thread 😂
No not them,but @Persha who's claiming to be her aunt, just drops by says stuff, like her mum has broken bones, then just disappears 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Not a good advert for a WW ambassador, cos surely even her weeklies wouldn’t be enough for that. Just a thought would not part of the conditions of being a WW ambassador be posting on YouTube/Insta and all that?

Reactions: 3
It is also possible the mother was making dramatic claims about 'falling' while in France when really she was fine. Like she could have said she has 'nearly' broken bones or something. I personally think the mother has munchausens and this helps with them all believing the benefits claims are legit etc.

It is also possible the mother was making dramatic claims about 'falling' while in France when really she was fine. Like she could have said she has 'nearly' broken bones or something. I personally think the mother has munchausens and this helps with them all believing the benefits claims are legit etc.
I agree with about them claiming benefits, if what the aunt is saying is true! I've just been reading on here about a disabled person who really gets scrutinized about their benefits, but her dad looks fit enough to work and her mum, who suffers mentally can pop off to France, really pisses me off !

No not them,but @Persha who's claiming to be her aunt, just drops by says stuff, like her mum has broken bones, then just disappears 🤷‍♀️
And she’s just as inactive as the niece lol

Not a good advert for a WW ambassador, cos surely even her weeklies wouldn’t be enough for that. Just a thought would not part of the conditions of being a WW ambassador be posting on YouTube/Insta and all that?
She would of got paid for ads she’s done I imagine (I imagine she would have had to sign some sort of contract for each one doubt they do long term for someone not high profile) she was terrible anyway - when making a recipe she couldn’t even be bothered to go out and get the actual ingredients used!

I agree with about them claiming benefits, if what the aunt is saying is true! I've just been reading on here about a disabled person who really gets scrutinized about their benefits, but her dad looks fit enough to work and her mum, who suffers mentally can pop off to France, really pisses me off !
My MIL is on benefits and is far too sick to work or even leave the house some days, you wouldn’t think it and we’ve even had the comments from people who don’t know different, other days she’s can barely move and also suffers with depression.

The impression I got from candy’s videos was mental health and arthritis, (she probably also suffering with age related issues) so who knows what’s wrong with her but considering she couldn’t drag herself out to a garden centre but could go France from what anyone could tell - alone - (if the husband is supposed to be her carer as well) makes me think she isn’t as bad as she’s probably claiming but still may be too ill to work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The aunt used to come over and comment on the gossip site where I was an admin. She pretty much said the same stuff as she has here.

The aunt wasn't impressed that she didn't get a wedding invite but, the bridesmaids Candy chose, were relatively 'new' friends that she'd known for five minutes

I'm still wondering if she's pregnant and hoping to do a stomach reveal like Desi Perkins has recently done - however, with Candy, we wouldn't be able to tell for certain if she has a pregnancy bump or if it's the result of going 'off plan' on WW

• Haha
The aunt used to come over and comment on the gossip site where I was an admin. She pretty much said the same stuff as she has here.

The aunt wasn't impressed that she didn't get a wedding invite but, the bridesmaids Candy chose, were relatively 'new' friends that she'd known for five minutes

I'm still wondering if she's pregnant and hoping to do a stomach reveal like Desi Perkins has recently done - however, with Candy, we wouldn't be able to tell for certain if she has a pregnancy bump or if it's the result of going 'off plan' on WW
I know a few things about dysfunctional families but would still invite family (unless they were estranged and I never talk to them as they are distant family - if the aunt is expecting an invite you assume they are on good terms - candy has, not to my knowledge - ever mentioned an aunt!)

Lol pregnancy would explain the tiredness she said she kept feeling and lol it’s much harder to see a pregnancy when a woman has belly fat we def won’t notice until probably the 9th month!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.