Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the mum over exaggerated her injuries to get sympathy/ attention from her family? She seems the type

Reactions: 3
funny how the family member has popped back on when candy has just started vlogging again… 🤔 something doesn’t feel quiet right…
I’m pretty sure candy would mention broken bones in the update to gain sympathy and ask for prayers for her mother. Wonder if bubz is letting off some frustration.
They are both clearly unhappy and eating there feelings

New vlog totally shows they are feeling the pinch of the economy - doubt we will see any insanely expensive holidays to farm houses. And wow the amount of treats they had would last me months or more and im not a tiny woman…

Reactions: 5
I see a divorce soon for those two.

Also I appreciate the family member giving her input but I did get sick of hearing about how she wasn't invited to Candy's wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Candy? You’ve adjusted your montages now so that the background sounds are still in. BUT it’s still a blasted MONTAGE with that most irritating music that you choose for them. Please? Please stop doing them. Thanks.

Edit - you did one for your garden centre visit … 🙄 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had 4 coffees in the first half of the day in that vlog, including an XL latte from Costa. 🥴

Bubzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wearing that stagnant dressing gown mid-afternoon. Lovely.

Last edited:
How many packets of sugar were on that tray at the garden centre, about 20 for two drinks!

• Haha
  • Wow
So on plan during the week, but stuffs sausage rolls, doughnuts etc at the weekend? So the 5lbs she lost, all put on again, I don't get it🤷‍♀️

I’ve said it before she’s still fat enough to loose weight even if she’s eating above the 2k recommended calories. She could probably eat 2.5k to 3k and still loose weight. Don’t know why you would want all the temptation in the house - if bubs wants to get a bigger pot belly again (and look pregnant) the kindest thing he could do is hide the food from her if he’s gonna scoff junk food.

Candy fyi the idea of a treat is that you have 1 maybe 2 special food items rarely it stops being a treat when you buy 10 different items you plan on eating in one sitting! She had a cake at the garden centre, donuts, sausage rolls - can’t wait for calories to be put on all food items would certainly educate some ppl

Well first week back on WW she lost 5lbs, wonder how much she had put on? Then first cheat weekend a piece of cake, a sausage roll & doughnuts - surely that’s got to be at least a 5lb weight gain, especially with the mini Mr Kipling cakes she was eating. Back to buying frozen veg, I wonder if all that stuff she froze ever got used.

I wrote this before seeing Maid 22’s comments about her eating the cakes & sausage rolls. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone isn’t telling the truth, because there’s no way a woman of her age or anyone for that matter recovers from a broken arm and shoulder in less than a month. That photo was 12th March. None of it adds up.
1649598544186.png

This is the message from her son's fiance to my hubby.
1649598725368.png

funny how the family member has popped back on when candy has just started vlogging again… 🤔 something doesn’t feel quiet right…
I’m pretty sure candy would mention broken bones in the update to gain sympathy and ask for prayers for her mother. Wonder if bubz is letting off some frustration.
They are both clearly unhappy and eating there feelings

New vlog totally shows they are feeling the pinch of the economy - doubt we will see any insanely expensive holidays to farm houses. And wow the amount of treats they had would last me months or more and im not a tiny woman…
[/QUOTE
Would it not make sense that I have not commented because there have been no vlogs???? How can I comment is there is nothing to comment on. So when a vlog starts, I comment???
Still don't understand what the issue is? What is everyone so skeptical about.
1649600536643.png

1649600589101.png
1649600690912.png

Above are messages on FB from her son. Hope that helps the skeptics.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know Persha from another gossip forum where I was admin. She's definitely related to Candy........

The collar she's wearing is definitely for a broken shoulder. My hubby had the same when he broke his clavicle..

How selfish is Burnham not supporting her on her diet? If she’s now having periods you’d think she would look into fertility treatment? She seems to put it all on her shoulders but 50% of infertility is the mans ‘fault’. It doesn’t seem fair that Burnham isn’t helping her.

Reactions: 6
Well first week back on WW she lost 5lbs, wonder how much she had put on? Then first cheat weekend a piece of cake, a sausage roll & doughnuts - surely that’s got to be at least a 5lb weight gain, especially with the mini Mr Kipling cakes she was eating. Back to buying frozen veg, I wonder if all that stuff she froze ever got used.

I wrote this before seeing Maid 22’s comments about her eating the cakes & sausage rolls. Lol
She looks like her starting weight tbh very easy to put weight on if she was eating anywhere close to to what we saw on the Saturday regularly (which is sounds like she did) she could have easily put on a stone or more…

Above are messages on FB from her son. Hope that helps the skeptics.
Some of us saw her posts on FB. Nothing suggested her mother had an accident at all… I just thought it odd no comments or updates came between the vlogs.

I misunderstood about how close of a family member you were/are just by the quietness (I actually was beginning to suspect your the husband 🤣)… maybe seems like your close to candy’s brother and fiancé more than candy is. Im finding her so superficial she would mention her damn period but not mention her mothers accident.

I’ve very said it so many times but that Burnham is a lazy bastard. Eats crap all day , slobs about in that dressing gown and clearly has no energy to have sex. Ok he put some lawn seed down and occasionally assembles some furniture Whoopie do. She needs to get rid of him and find another guy who wants kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks like her starting weight tbh very easy to put weight on if she was eating anywhere close to to what we saw on the Saturday regularly (which is sounds like she did) she could have easily put on a stone or more…

Some of us saw her posts on FB. Nothing suggested her mother had an accident at all… I just thought it odd no comments or updates came between the vlogs.

I misunderstood about how close of a family member you were/are just by the quietness (I actually was beginning to suspect your the husband 🤣)… maybe seems like your close to candy’s brother and fiancé more than candy is. Im finding her so superficial she would mention her damn period but not mention her mothers accident.
As you can see from the brother's fb post she doesn't give a tit. I cannot believe she never mentioned anything (I am blocked from her social media), just shows how selfish she is. Definitely not close.
Extremely superficial she is good a painting a perfect picture of her life different story behind the scenes which is what I comment on popping her perfect little bubble.

As you can see from the brother's fb post she doesn't give a tit. I cannot believe she never mentioned anything (I am blocked from her social media), just shows how selfish she is. Definitely not close.
Extremely superficial she is good a painting a perfect picture of her life different story behind the scenes which is what I comment on popping her perfect little bubble.
Which is funny because she comes off as very unhappy imo so she ain’t doing a good job of faking it…

I’ve very said it so many times but that Burnham is a lazy bastard. Eats crap all day , slobs about in that dressing gown and clearly has no energy to have sex. Ok he put some lawn seed down and occasionally assembles some furniture Whoopie do. She needs to get rid of him and find another guy who wants kids.
There as lazy as each other tbh she would probably be just as lazy without him she was plus size before she met him… she seems to make him do most the heavier work - she said he had hurt his back laying the lawn turf stuff after the grass seed failed or wasn’t as green as she probably wanted. And he doesn’t have a physical day job (my partner is also office based but a stressful job - I don’t begrudge him his wind down time at the weekends playing games with his mates - he’s spends the majority of it with me anyway and he doesn’t eat all the tit Burnham does) she just seems to be attached to the couch on her own doing naff all except eating

Reactions: 2
Minor detail but I've noticed Vicky and It's Em have liked each other's IG posts recently. I am 100% certain there's was falling out with Candy and Vicky. We need to do a tally of how many friends Candy has lost over the last few years bearing in mind she only had a small number to begin with!

Minor detail but I've noticed Vicky and It's Em have liked each other's IG posts recently. I am 100% certain there's was falling out with Candy and Vicky. We need to do a tally of how many friends Candy has lost over the last few years bearing in mind she only had a small number to begin with!
Ive noticed she hasn't mentioned Vicky for ages! Only Just Kate left :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.