Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s pregnancy or split maybe she’s realised she’s repeating her boring content again & again

Reactions: 3
Do you think she’s realised how utterly boring her montages are? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Lmao even thinking of them makes me yawn. The thought of another food haul and seeing her sit on her ass on the couch is so off putting…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s scared of the backlash as her dads Facebook been shared on here and it doesn’t look good

Apparently he is, I saw something on his instagram ages ago, he was going on about God. :censored:
I seriously have nothing against people who follow god but it’s when people go on and on and try and convert you… when candy had those obsessive clips in her videos I would skip lol

Reactions: 2
Do you think she’s realised how utterly boring her montages are?
Lmao even thinking of them makes me yawn. The thought of another food haul and seeing her sit on her ass on the couch is so off putting…
I agree, I would even be willing to welcome the return of buzzz’s dreary cooking segments to alleviate the boredom!

Apparently he is, I saw something on his instagram ages ago, he was going on about God. :censored:
Unbelievable!!! I thought Christanity meant striving towards being a better person, treat others as you would want to be treated, love your neighbour etc. This toxic hypocrite does the complete opposite!! Maybe he is not scared of burning in hell when he dies...

I seriously have nothing against people who follow god but it’s when people go on and on and try and convert you… when candy had those obsessive clips in her videos I would skip lol
She seems to have no insight into how fake she looks! Sad!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to have no insight into how fake she looks! Sad!
Took me a long while to realise how fake she is. When you rewatch some of her “fashion” videos it’s like she has zero opinion on anything and its like she’s saying stuff her viewers want to hear… and the religion stuff was really OTT

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if it’s already been mentioned on here but I’ve just noticed that her insta account is now private.

• Wow
The mystery deepens! Well I know a couple of her friends are on here. Maybe they can subtly let us know she's alright

I am ‘following’ on insta or so it says. Can’t see any new posts… very strange and kinda rude not even putting a notification out really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.