Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her old vlogs keep popping up on my recommended on youtube, i’ve watched a few from 2018 recently but when you go on her channel they are actually listed and you can’t view them.

How does that work?

Reactions: 2
Meh YT mess up maybe never experienced that before… shame she removed her wedding videos, would have liked to rewatch, she was much happier in her older videos or seemed it anyway… atm I get the feeling shes unhappy and pretending.

Reactions: 3
She did look really pretty in her wedding dress.
Think she’s removed anything with Em or Sophie.

Reactions: 4
She did look really pretty in her wedding dress.
Think she’s removed anything with Em or Sophie.
she did look really pretty… all of them are gone I think the ones of Sophie and em, sad really must be hard and probably hurt seeing them up on the channel knowing she lost those friends.

Has anyone seen vlogs by a lady called The Clare Necessities? Think I could fall asleep watching her. She makes Vicky’s look exciting.

• Haha
Seems like a few vloggers aren’t uploading much right now. Kate hasn’t uploaded this week either. Does anyone else watch any day in the life type vloggers they recommend?(not Clare :ROFLMAO:) Even if it’s a hate-watch lol

• Haha
She said the other week she's back in the office most days now so imagine she's has a lot less time/is knackered
true, I imagine her anxiety would be through the roof at going back to work… being in a normal work setting with other people after all this time must be unsettling (not that I would know I’ve been going in to work pretty much since it started)

Seems like a few vloggers aren’t uploading much right now. Kate hasn’t uploaded this week either. Does anyone else watch any day in the life type vloggers they recommend?(not Clare :ROFLMAO:) Even if it’s a hate-watch lol
i like Kay from living the life you love - although the ragdoll (cat videos) I don’t watch and sometimes she in kinda going off most the ones I’ve watched for ages. They get a bit repetitive (candy is the worst tho imo they call going shopping to the town centre a date?! Like go to the cinema or something other than buy crap)

Last edited:
I dnt know wither to thank or hate the people who mentioned the Clare necessities…its 2022…why do u still have a wall of so many dvds we live in the age of streaming!!!
Have you ever cleaned your room!? It looks awful.
Is it normal to turn on a camera and tell random strangers on the internet your every waking thought…”it was already ten to ten so I just thought have a slice of bread and then eat later”
She will prob wonder why her views and channel visits are going up today though 😂

I do have to say though i agree with whoever said it above makes my mundane life look rather exciting.

I dnt really have much to say about Candy tbh, weve not moved furniture in a few weeks so surely thats coming…spare room must be needing something moved from one side to the other by now…and now shes back to the office surely a desk will need moved back upstairs!?

• Haha
Lol I can just imagine the spare room is a tip again now she’s not at home to utilise her lunch hour to move stuff around or not walk the dogs.

Omg I can’t watch that Clare woman - the amount of stuff she has all over her house causes me anxiety, it’s like a teenager was let loose on redecorating
🤢 the bedroom geez i would not be able to stand that just the thought of what was living and growing under all the piles…

I browsed facebook and her mother is in a photo with the son - on a snowy mountain in France! I thought she could barely walk?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I browsed facebook and her mother is in a photo with the son - on a snowy mountain in France! I thought she could barely walk?
she should be careful - could loose her benefits if they think she’s galavanting around…Would liked to have seen it - be nice proof she can do things with her kids (just the son not daughter who lives closer)

Just seen the photo. I thought she had circulatory issues (along with everything else) so why is she in a snowy mountainous environment? Something shady going on! Like when she goes to Portugal but steps foot back in the UK and suddenly has disabilities.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Instantly dislike the mother more…

well I do hope she’s ok or getting help at least candy that is - can very much tell she’s not been her self for a while and even the shopping ain’t helping her feel better

My guess is that she’s read here and also found out a family member has been spilling the beans. That must hurt but then if she wasn’t how she is then none of us would be on here 💁🏻‍♀️

Does anyone know why she doesn’t talk to Vicky anymore? Not even sure how how Vicky tolerated Candy. Just watched a few a Vicky’s vlogs and the difference is crazy

I personally think it has something to do with Vicky being ill last year . Maybe Candy wasn’t very supportive or in contact much ? I think Vicky is quite easy-going so probably tolerated Candy longer than most. I can’t imagine Candy’s compulsive spending on fast fashion tat complimented Vicky’s sustainable living ethics very well. Would love Vicky to spill the tea.

• Heart
I’m interested in watching Vicky’s vlog can someone tell me what to search for please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.