Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ryvitaninja

God - I know most peoples workday routines are a bit boring, but bloody hell!

those dogs definitely don’t get walked, it’s no wonder Gizmo is apparently not good on a lead.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

evoway13

VIP Member
New follower here. How long have they been trying to have a baby?
Since they got married two years ago. Candy has polycystic ovaries and is on metformin. They also advised weight loss. She lost a couple of stone and got down to a size 18 or 20 jeans......then she had a break from social media for a few months and she had piled the weight back on

CoverMeCagney

'nothing like a slice of banana bread on a cold day'?? its unseasonably WARM!!! just an excuse to eat yet more CAKE, because thats what it is, not bread!!

another 'cosy' vlog...and yet again, weak, boring Candy is feeling 'wiped'....is either of them ever well? how would they ever cope if a kid DID come along into the equation? lazy pair.

and Disney music? grow up love!

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Not a good ambassador for WW - the Lidl haul wasn’t exactly ”healthy” after all with multipacks of crisps and chocolate. Wonder how much weight she has put on?
Did you notice that she corrected herself, when she spoke about being naughty on the weekend? She then quickly changed it and said she’s reasonably good on a Sunday it’s just Saturday that she eats what she wants. I was immediately thinking this is because of her work with WW, she quickly thought about what she was saying and changed it 🤣

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
What’s peoples thoughts on the seeing bubzzz off in the morning and then waiting on the doorstep for him to come home? Thought it was false. 🤮🤮
I think it's as fake as the rest of her life that she vlogs. I cant put my finger on it,but theres something very disingenuous about her,that stupid giggle she constantly does,her lack of understanding of the value of money and how lots of people are struggling to buy basics,while her,with her entitled attitude thinks people should send them money to buy coffee

itsonlybantz

I find it really odd, that, as anxious as she is to go to church, Bubs won't stop his gaming for an hour and go with her! I appreciate sometimes you just have to step out and do things on your own, but, especially as they'd had an hour long faith chat at the garden centre(😴) I'd have thought he'd maybe want to support her!
She needs a therapist, not God!

itsonlybantz

Looks like she's taken the gofundmycoffeeaddiction link off her videos!
Love how she thinks drinking juice is the same as drinking water!
If my husband stood next to me tapping his watch I would not be happy!!
It's like she's the only women who experiences menstruation! I do wonder if it's all to do with her low mood when she comes on, as this means she's not pregnant!

evoway13

VIP Member
These two, especially Candy - are insufferable! What's with the Hyacinth Bucket operatic laugh and the 'baby' voice? Isn't she in her mid thirties?

I guarantee that the most they will use that camping gear will be three or four times. They cleared out the guest bedroom ages ago and now they're filling it with camping gear?

I thought they wanted a baby and a bigger house? If I were in that situation - I'd be scraping every last penny together to move to a larger house ...not wasting money on another one of Candy's fads.......

• Heart

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
What’s peoples thoughts on the seeing bubzzz off in the morning and then waiting on the doorstep for him to come home? Thought it was false. 🤮🤮
So sickening 🤢 like a wife from years gone by, saying to him ‘welcome home’ 😂
I used to really like her but now she’s become a completely different person, makes out she’s so wholesome and perfect (apart from that fringe 😂) then I unsubscribed because her friends were dropping like flies, so whilst she makes out online to be herself to her viewers obviously this isn’t the real her. She’s completely fake

• Haha

Pingo101

I think she lives in a kind of fantasy world, where she wants to be this adventurous, outdoorsy type, but likes a comfy bed and her coffee machine too much! It's just not them! The money they've just spent on all that gear is, quite frankly, astonishing!

She seems to want to be this cosey homemaker with the perfect life, but doesn't seem to really actually embrace things. It's as if she buys stuff that she thinks will improve how she feels and when it instantly doesn't she's onto the next thing! I definitely feel she would benefit from counselling.

Also, I wonder if she uses people that she thinks will help her achieve a goal, and when they don't, and just want to actually be friends she drops them! It's got to be all about Candy after all!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
So Sloth Man bought her the de-bobbler. Good to see him having a well earned rest under a blanket on the sofa as soon as he’s got up in the latest vlog whilst Candy makes him beans on toast.

Good to see Candy is keeping up her coffee and Coke Zero intake to record levels as well as cream soda in this vlog. Healthy.

a Lidl Cornish pasty and god knows how many mentions of that bloody bread.

I’m looking forward to seeing what Sloth gets her for Xmas. Previously he’s got her a multi pack of hairspray and a dash cam. Who said romance is dead when you can hold hands pushing a shopping trolley ?

Sloth man has a huge wobbly arse too lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

ryvitaninja

^^ same! I can’t do spreadsheets on a tiny laptop screen and if I was lounging on sofa trying to work I get nothing done.

occasionally when not feeling well boss will say do what you can if you don’t want to take day sick and then I will work from the sofa, but only if it’s more email/admin style stuff I’m doing.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I nearly spat my tea out when Bone-idle Bubzzzzz was modelling that treadmill in his pyjamas. Him in pyjamas standing on a treadmill sums it up really. He will never use it as he's never out of bed, she will never use it as she's always 'getting snuggly' or baking bread. How quickly it got packed away was hilarious.
So let's get this straight. They have two lovely dogs they never walk despite also living in an area that looks perfect for dog walking, and they've been gifted a treadmill in that teeny tiny house they will never use. I'm not really sure what is going on here but someone needs to have a word with them about priorities.

I did think it was bad that Gollum didn't turn up again for dinner. Although are we surprised? The fake back injury is getting it's money's worth.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Had to fast forward most of the vlog. The crochet chat was going on for way too long. Good she’s trying something new to her though.
Devotionals should be lower on her priority list. Put exercise and proper pet care first.
I’ve mentioned it before but the glasses on and off her head are for no reason. She’s early 30s so won’t have need for reading glasses for another 8-10 years. She won’t need them for crochet. If she’s short sighted she should wear them all the time. She just wants to behave like an older woman. Strange.
Frozen veg again yet they buy that farm box veg hamper each week? Why ?
Oh and that was a lot of milk in her tea…. Not a ‘splash’.
She’ll be behaving menopausal at this rate.

Maid22

VIP Member
I was bored so actually watched, blimey, all that bread, must cost a fortune in leccy putting the oven on just for that!
Hate how the way their dogs scrounge, bubs is a boring bugger, I really can't see anything between them, the hand sculpture was :sick:
Oh and another old vlog, November 5th, 2 weeks ago!

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
OMG how can you call a trip to IKEA a ”date night”, what a boring life they lead. A morning’s shopping is so exhausting that you have to spend the rest of the day “cozying” on the sofa watching vlogs. Big yawnnnnnnnnnn.

• Haha

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
It’s interesting that she is vlogging about the church again, when we’ve recently been discussing that on here.

evoway13

VIP Member
Fml she’s started her period and you would think she was dying . She is pathetic to watch .it’s only a period 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just as pathetic as her “bubs” with his many “illnesses”. If they ever have children she would never cope with postpartum recovery let alone having a period with a toddler
I came here to say the exact same! She would not survive the labour pains for one thing......then having heavy, painful periods whilst you're doing the school run in the pouring rain/freezing weather first thing in a morning! You have to just get on with it...

Persha

Just seen that she's posted this
Our family has had a very difficult few weeks and I have needed some time offline. Sorry I haven't updated you sooner I didn't mean to raise any concerns. I'll be back soon and we will have a real good catch up.
So full of shit. She is an absolute drama queen. It was my hubby's sister who passed away and he has coped. She only say her aunt on holidays in Portugal so not sure what the difficult times are!!!!!!

• Wow