Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
The question is how many loaves of bread per week is she making? Maybe if its daily her power would be a lot!

Reactions: 8

Delia Smith

VIP Member
What is that giggle ? It’s worse than ever in this vlog

So many coffees again. How is she not awake all night?

Last edited:

Maid22

VIP Member
I had a quick skim through her vlog, off plan, nothing new there then! Going back on plan but basically eat anything on a Saturday?? Surely just eating a balanced diet and exercise all the time makes sense🤷‍♀️
Wonder if persha will turn up :ROFLMAO:

That grocery haul was both shocking and telling. About 16 packs of meats, loads of processed food and no fresh fruit or veg apart from garlic and bananas. She did get 3 bags of frozen mixed veg which only seem to be bought by people who don't eat veg. They have 2 dessert spoons of it on their plate and think they are winning at their 5 a day😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

TiredOfFakes

Just watched through Invidious of course the vlogs still boring another day another cake at the garden centre and doing a puzzle tires her out while he spent all day playing a board game! What a life 😂

• Haha

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
Another yawn fest, so much for supporting local businesses- I don’t class T K Max & Homesense as local businesses, another load of crap purchased, a kilner jar for her nuts. I don’t get the matching pyjamas but they looked ridiculous.
Wish she’d leave that bloody hair alone and that giggling is really beginning to wind me up now.

Last edited:

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I've only just found her... I'm a bit sickened already at the "Bubs" shite and the kissing etc. Why does she sound so posh. Does she work? A Dutch oven... is that not just a casserol dish

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I highly dislike the mother , and she’s probably reveling in having more ailments. It is very odd and uncaring of Candy and her father to not pick her up from the airport though . Especially with Candy harping on about being a Christian. However I also think maybe there’s more to it and maybe they (Candy , Bubz, the dad) have just had enough of her. It must be draining having to deal with the miserable old goblin her all the time. Saying that, sometimes you just have to suck it up and look after these family members even if they do sap the living daylight out of you. It’s a very weird situation all around.

itsonlybantz

'hello, my name is Candy, and I'm addicted to bread!'

BA instead of AA.

Candy, I implore you, put the flour and danish dough whisk down!😬

• Haha

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
OMG another yawn fest, think she should see the Dr as she’s always so tired. That gilet did nothing for her - only showed how much weight she has piled on, but I suppose 3 loaves in 1 weekend isn’t helping. Did anyone hear her mention if Kitchen aid wanted to give her a machine she’d use it on her channel.
The vlog was also 2weeks old - filmed on bonfire night. I wish she’d stop fiddling with her bloody hair🤬

Youtoob91

I think I've watched my last full Youpenga vlog. Oh my days they are so boring and repetitive. I wish them well and will keep subscribed as I hope to see them get the family they hope for...but until that day I cannot waste another minute watching Lidl vlogs, Candy cleaning up her lounge, and car journeys to supermarkets. She has become a lazy YouTuber, and I'm pretty sure it's noticeable to others and backfiring on her, as I think the number of her subscribers is going down. it's annoying actually that she wants us to support her when there's no effort from her part. When I first followed her, I loved her fashion vlogs, weekends out with friends, beauty reviews etc. These days....nothing. There's much better things to do in life than watch them in that wee house fit to burst with their bought on a whim purchases every week. Bit of a rant there, sorry...but have reached the limit!

ryvitaninja

It’s a shame she is planning to do boohoo and Shein hauls again.

Earlier in the year they were following Vickis lead and trying to consume less (and I think she said reduce the amount of fast fashion she buys?)

Now she’s back to old habits buying lots of food and any old crap for their house.

• Heart

ryvitaninja

It is her annoying laugh that she does every 2 seconds that does my head in! She really is heading for an early grave and as for her lazy husband, he is clearly not interested and would rather act as a teenager in his room gaming. What a pair of saddos!
“If you’re new here I have two shitzus - hahahah”

No reason to giggle, it isn’t funny. Has to be an awkward giggle.

• Haha

Sarlis

VIP Member
That was my comment, couldn’t believe it when she said about all cars having an MOT, she’s obviously been fortunate enough to only have new cars, unless Bubz usually takes them or she just hasn’t got a clue.
she’s a driver and should know this, I’ve never had a brand new car and I know this. I also know in other countries it’s different… she also gets very nervous about the possible expense of a car service or MOT - either she’s in debt and worried about money. or doesn’t like spending it on stuff that is actually needed unlike her 867th storage jar, or endless amounts of food

Omg those two would not even get past the planning stage of a Disney/Universal holiday! Can you imagine Bubzzzzzzzzz with jetlag?! Her giggling on the plane, having to walk everywhere in the parks, having to stick to an itinerary. It'd actually be hilarious and they would hate it.
Haha that was my thoughts too - never gonna happen there both too lazy, I also seriously don’t see how they would be able to save for it the way she spends money (the cost of a WDW holiday is basically a house deposit).
Unless they’re both paid tremendously well, I would ask why haven’t they brought a house yet?

I've commented on the past 2 slogs about the coffee gift. She's obviously found it extremely tiring and draining having to delete my comment and maybe that's why she's removed it. For a Christian does she not know that greed and gluttony are sins?
it’s all for show, pretty sure she only started praying again to get pregnant.
3 or 4 vlogs ago she was going back to church - hasn’t mentioned it since so probably hasn’t been, she also stopped doing the home stuff, which is just lazy

she would have been better off not mentioning her faith at all - but now she’s put it out there for people to see, it’s not like embroidery you can’t pick it up and put it down when ever you feel like it.

Last edited:

Delia Smith

VIP Member
What’s peoples thoughts on the seeing bubzzz off in the morning and then waiting on the doorstep for him to come home? Thought it was false. 🤮🤮
Totally fake. Especially the waiting by the door in the evening. Who's she trying to kid ffs.

Sarlis

VIP Member
And don't forget she's taking metformin, I know someone who took that for diabetes, they shit soo much ( sorry tmi!!) Never dieted, and lost loads of weight!!
she said she has a three stone goal and all year to achieve it! Wow the laziness is apparent in this video…WW need to drop her she is not a good advertisement for them.

As if bubz needed a new robe! 🙄

He looks completely fed up of her/life last couple of vlogs.
it’s that all beige diet he’s on as well. I think he’s drop WW her last food haul I’m sure she said he wasn’t on plan coz they brought ‘treats’ like chocolate and sweets - it’s not a treat if you have it all the time!! She probably nags him about the greens not in his diet too! Wonder if the larger robe is in anticipation he’s gonna gain weight again lol

she has a spending problem and buys far too much food and junk.

Last edited:

Doohla

How many times in her last borefest of a vlog did she mention that such and such would be good when you have guests/friends round 🤔. Does she have any friends ? Does she have guests round? I think she's a lonely, sad person who had absolutely nothing going on in her life and lives in a dream world . I don't get the friendship with Kate. I think that will fizzle out soon . Walking her dogs every other day all of a sudden? Sad , sad person with a dodgy haircut and a vomit inducing cackle .

• Haha