Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarlis

VIP Member
This is all because she’s not buying lots of random crap! There’s nothing good in her life lol she’s got nowt to give without purchases.
Sometimes I do think, Does she realise how basic and boring her life is? Also maybe she’s been reading on here? That and her views/likes/comments being really low she’s maybe on a proper downer.

Do hope it’s nothing serious though!
She’s annoying AF but don’t hate her!
yea possibly and no we don’t hate - she’s just AF sometimes and just too f-ing blessed - but she has been away (again), it was her dads birthday and no sign of Mother (is she still in France?) there was sign of a fringe (possibly the one she brought from boohoo?) who knows AND the shirt we love to hate which btw I saw a close up of and wow it looks as bad as I thought

Oh this was the shirt up close and bobbly - she really loves this shirt right

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Bubzzzzz clearly let Newt pinch that sandwich. Pathetic.

Poor Gizmo should have gone with them, get him a stroller or something ffs.

The Creature sorry I mean The Mother was well enough for coffee and cake again I see. But is conveniently never well enough to go to Candy's house when invited.

Bubzzz spending all that money on the Nintendo device clearly shows his priorities. Now i'm realising why he bought her the romantic hand moulding kit last week, to sweeten her up cos he was about to drop £300+ on that.

Maid22

VIP Member
No uploads for two weeks? She hasn't been active on IG either......🤷‍♀️

I've seen a few comments where people are saying they're missing the vlogs but, she hasn't responded
I haven't watched her for ages, but this pisses me off, you've built a yt channel, folks are waiting for a vlog, at least put something up, even just a quick text vlog.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
She wears the Apron to clean then cook, how minging is that. And that fukin hair in the kitchen!!! She would get punched in the big toe if she done that in my kitchen. Big twat!! They are so old before their time it’s sad!

Sarlis

VIP Member
Had to fast forward most of the vlog. The crochet chat was going on for way too long. Good she’s trying something new to her though.
Devotionals should be lower on her priority list. Put exercise and proper pet care first.
I’ve mentioned it before but the glasses on and off her head are for no reason. She’s early 30s so won’t have need for reading glasses for another 8-10 years. She won’t need them for crochet. If she’s short sighted she should wear them all the time. She just wants to behave like an older woman. Strange.
Frozen veg again yet they buy that farm box veg hamper each week? Why ?
Oh and that was a lot of milk in her tea…. Not a ‘splash’.
She’ll be behaving menopausal at this rate.
she’s started embroidery as her new hobby. Lmao if it was crochet she couldn’t have made it more old fashioned a hobby.
I think she said she gets those boxes every 2 weeks which is still to many ifs she just going to freeze it all.

not sure why anyone would want to fake wear glasses for so long. lol I always thought she has blurry vision when she didn’t wear them or wore contacts… I have to wear mine all the time so annoying.

haha she won’t or doesn’t need put exercise as top priority (just yet) she’s still fat enough that reducing calories will see a weight loss.

the whole WW thing to me for her is pointless - she’s not making sustainable changes for life - but again she’s only doing the WW so she can get to her weight goal for the free IVF treatment (however short it may be)

Pinkii

VIP Member
She looks miserable in her latest vlogs. I think being back in the office has really affected her mood. Her diet has down the hill, she has no spark or whatever..

Sarlis

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she doesn’t talk to Vicky anymore? Not even sure how how Vicky tolerated Candy. Just watched a few a Vicky’s vlogs and the difference is crazy

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
All of this,100%. I thought it was just me who can't stand the faux posh accent :ROFLMAO:
lol cool, nice to meet you! Yes i just cannot stand it. I know we all have our posh phone voices, it's normal and people want to talk clear on youtube, but nah this woman is a whole entire ballgame of fakeness. It starts out a bit midway middle class and ends up sound like one of the royal family, it's laughable that she thinks people believe this rubbish.

lol cool, nice to meet you! Yes i just cannot stand it. I know we all have our posh phone voices, it's normal and people want to talk clear on youtube, but nah this woman is a whole entire ballgame of fakeness. It starts out a bit midway middle class and ends up sound like one of the royal family, it's laughable that she thinks people believe this rubbish.
As for coffee, its poison, I never touched the stuff when I was before, in pregnancy and never really drank much since. Caffeine interferes with cortisol levels and causes too much inflammation in the body. I'm talking people like her who drink it all day and pepsi max too. They have also done a lot of studies on caffeine and the overies. The amount people drink is important and if its on a regular basis, strong coffee, plus pepsi and coke drinks it builds up in the body. Theres a reason people get caffeine poisoning, cause its garbage. Dehydrates the body, which in turn screws up the kidneys.

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
When they go off plan, they certainly do it big time. I can’t believe the amount of junk food they bought, even though they are off plan they could have made better choices. Did anyone else think the lounge looked a bit bare? I did wonder it the hand casting kit was a hint to her being pregnant.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think it’s because she’s back at work in the office and possibly The Mothership needs her attention.

Sarlis

VIP Member
Where’s her Sunday vlog? Has she bored herself to death?
I know very strange and nothing on insta for ages…well I do hope nothing serious has happened though… I would hate for anything to happen to that checked shirt.

but in all seriousness I do hope nothing bad has happened and she has taken a break to evaluate

• Haha

Ginny

Forgot to mention before when it was doing the dutiful birthday bit for daddy dearest did she mention it was her brother's birthday 2 days before!!!!
Can i ask if candy knows you post here? Has she said anything to you about it? Sorry if its been mentioned before, i just browse this thread occasionally so might have missed it

Zoombeeni2245

Hi where did you see that she has reconciled with her brother etc as its news for me. They came up to collect a car for his fiance hence the visit but did not stay with family stayed a friends. This is the first time she has met the fiance who is pregnant and has baby due in November which she has never mentioned. Parents are on and off with him dependant on what they what. He absolutely adores his mum, why I do not know and tolerates his dad until the next time he blocks him.
In the vlog a few weeks back. She had her parents and brother/ fiancée around her house & bought clothes for the new baby.

Reactions: 2

Maid22

VIP Member
I duno if anyone noticed but in Just Kate’s vlog a couple of weeks ago Kate said Candy is fine and just taking a break from SM….
Candy and Kate do seem to be best mates which is odd.
Yeah I noticed that, and sounds like candy is visiting Kate soon, she must be her only friend left!

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
And when she asked him he stuttered and it took him ages to think and say what 'games' they were. He even said 'I can't remember' at first or something.
VERY fishy.
Yeah he did. He’s defo not up there gaming like he says. Very weird lol

• Haha

Sarlis

VIP Member
Apparently he is, I saw something on his instagram ages ago, he was going on about God. :censored:
I seriously have nothing against people who follow god but it’s when people go on and on and try and convert you… when candy had those obsessive clips in her videos I would skip lol