Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarlis

VIP Member
Lmao all the gear and no idea is def the right phrase - The pop up bin thing - just no need for it takes up space they clearly don’t have. Like you don’t need a portable toilet - just use the ones on the campsite (a bit like the showers)

Reactions: 3

Maid22

VIP Member
@Delia Smith your comments do make me laugh, that creature!! Oh and wasn't candy so happy her mum brought her something, but I bet candy paid for all the coffees and waffles etc, when you have a toxic parent, best thing to do is cut them out of you life, I've done that, been over 10 years now, and can honestly say, haven't missed them.

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
She hasn’t mentioned her best friend Katie who lives in Canada for a while…. have they fallen out too?
Probably! I remember Candy having a meltdown, in tears and acting like an overgrown toddler because Katie had the nerve to spend her last night with her family. This was a couple of years ago. She was supposed to be meeting with Candy on her last night but, changed her plans.
Candy and Burnham were supposed to be going to Canada after the wedding but, we had the pandemic. She’s not mentioned the Canada trip for a long time so, something has gone tits up

• Wow

kizzy

VIP Member
I'm hoping that she's got her wish and is pregnant and comes back after she is safely to 12 weeks.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Yawwwwwnnnnn another boring vlog. She’s purchased a new bottle to put some juice in, wonder what happened to the drink dispenser she kept by the sink. No mention of weight loss this week and i wonder if she pointed the drink she purchased. The “shirt” made another appearance.
I thought she was going to stop buying useless things and start saving.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I duno if anyone noticed but in Just Kate’s vlog a couple of weeks ago Kate said Candy is fine and just taking a break from SM….
Candy and Kate do seem to be best mates which is odd.

• Wow

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Are her wedding vlogs still available or did she remove them after falling out with Em and Sophie ? I want to see how many people were at the wedding …

Sad that they have no social life. Not even the odd meal at the pub. If they have kids they really need to change this mindset. Get out more and do stuff , even if it’s visiting free places or something!

Sarlis

VIP Member
She's taken up embroidery as a hobby - I'm puzzled as to why she's using aida fabric when she's not cross stitching. I also hope she's washed those cheap threads before using them - as the dark colours run when you wash the finished piece. She's better off with DMC threads
she is still ‘learning’ though tbf but would do a bit of research before hand and buy better stuff do you really need all the hoops etc. t’s a cheap kit from Amazon so half of it won’t be used - doesn’t know what some of it does er a pin cushion! the little wrist pumpkin lol

The mush is back 🤢 did he really cook the veg/meal for an hour and a half?!? Litterally will be no nuitrients left in the veg if that’s the case… that meal should take like 30-35 min.

have you ever noticed bubs is quite sarcastic towards candy sometimes - when she pointed out having a cheeky Fanta. He said ‘it’s not cheeky tho is it’ like she has a lot more than she lets on… I have like 2 cans a week max if that! Sometimes I don’t even finish 1 can (Did used to drink more but kicked that habit)

Attachments

Last edited:

Sarlis

VIP Member
Instantly dislike the mother more…

well I do hope she’s ok or getting help at least candy that is - can very much tell she’s not been her self for a while and even the shopping ain’t helping her feel better

Sarlis

VIP Member
Can i ask if candy knows you post here? Has she said anything to you about it? Sorry if its been mentioned before, i just browse this thread occasionally so might have missed it
don’t know if she reads here for sure, she’s never said anything, but I think she has or is… somethings have shifted in the videos shortly after being mentioned here (weird) I don’t think she likes having feedback at all

i think people making yt videos in general have forgot about constructive criticism - instead take it negatively (obviously I know there are trolls and that can have devastating consequences but even those who point out mistakes/errors in a kind way or suggest a better way are lumped in with trolls)

Sarlis

VIP Member
Well it looks as if Candy truly overindulged at Christmas despite saying she was going to stay on plan, think it was a total of 8lbs gain. Despite saying she was happy with her 6lb loss and being back on plan, in the next breath she said about having a coffee and doughnut!!!!!!!!!!
omg I haven’t watched it! Wow that’s some over indulging and I felt bad about the 2lbs I had gained lmao

shame she didn’t watch her own video on how she was going to stay healthy and on plan over the festive season… hypocrite was that a WW sponsored video?

Lmao just been on the comments section everyone is congratulating her on her amazing loss!!

Last edited:

ryvitaninja

Must have been payday the amount of camping stuff they bought. Considering the last few weeks she’s been talking about cutting back on spends/running the hot tub etc

evoway13

VIP Member
No uploads for two weeks? She hasn't been active on IG either......🤷‍♀️

I've seen a few comments where people are saying they're missing the vlogs but, she hasn't responded

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Playing devils advocate for a sec, if Candy didn't want to drive to Heathrow, could Sleepy Useless Bubz not drive?? He's used to driving to London to see his dad IIRC.