Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Minor detail but I've noticed Vicky and It's Em have liked each other's IG posts recently. I am 100% certain there's was falling out with Candy and Vicky. We need to do a tally of how many friends Candy has lost over the last few years bearing in mind she only had a small number to begin with!

Reactions: 3

Sarlis

VIP Member
They are an odd pair, they have zero drive or plans for anything and seem to just be plodding along, must be very boring

Delia Smith

VIP Member
It is also possible the mother was making dramatic claims about 'falling' while in France when really she was fine. Like she could have said she has 'nearly' broken bones or something. I personally think the mother has munchausens and this helps with them all believing the benefits claims are legit etc.

Maid22

VIP Member
Bubzzz probably did bugger all, stuff his face with sweets and 'played' with Jeff !!
That dressing gown must have been welded on him :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Sarlis

VIP Member
I started counting how many times she mentioned the sauna and hot tub but gave up. It looks to me as if she has put all the weight back on and some, she looks huge.
she has and has admitted it but did that stupid giggle and then confined to buy junk food and eat like crap

she said she wanted to go back on WW now that points thing was going - and was surprised they were bringing out a plan so quick - well to me it’s not that surprising because I feel those types of programs are a big con for most people.

personally I think she shouldn’t do them she’s not got the right mentality (and her and that husband of hers are too lazfor it but instead go see a PT and a nutritionist.

• Heart

ryvitaninja

Did they leave the dogs at the holiday cottage when they went to that forbidden forest thing? Why didn’t they leave the dogs with her parents if they weren’t going to do dog friendly things?

Maid22

VIP Member
spending problem likes to over spend. She keeps mentioning her small fridge and and trying to get things in. If my fridge was that full I wouldn’t need to shop for 2 weeks… I find them both incredibly lazy, him more so like when she said she couldn’t be bothered to declutter (was one of her 2022 goals or what ever) he pushed it like he couldn’t care less and it could wait all year!
She really does buy alot of stuff a week, great if you can afford it but surely you'd be saving for your own house 🤷‍♀️
She's for ever decluttering, how much crap has she got! Yep she said to bubs about sorting the attic out, he wasn't keen!!!

Sarlis

VIP Member
Glad it wasn’t any longer I would have fallen asleep.
the shirt needs to be retired it looked ridiculous around the cuff…

she’s probably gained again (cue the blame for having a bad week and mental health etc)

Wonder if she’s been overthinking about going back to the office she was upset about going back - I think it would do her some good - interact with other people in a different environment

She’s surely trolling us with that shirt now 🤣
It needs burning. She has so many clothes but chooses to wear the oldest ugliest thing she owns

yenta

Most recent blog was a total yawn fest apart from the embroidery. Still reading devotionals in bed 🙄 I really wish they would find something more exciting to do which might cheer them up!

CoverMeCagney

is her house rented from an housing association,my friends is, and her house is identical to Candy's. All the 2 beds here are HA and the same

I'm sure she overbuys her bananas on purpose so she can let them go over ripe for the inevitable cake! does she never use a board for food prep? her worktop appears scratched,cut and marked..

Sarlis

VIP Member
They are all to blame for a very disfunctional family. Just pisses me off all their holier than though bullshit. We don't see much of mum either and absolutley fed up with trying to help her etc but at the end of the day if she needs help you have to suck it up. I am just aghast at how they are able to just leave her at the airport to make her own way home. It is draining dealing with her as she does not want to help herself but she just stays in her room and keeps to herself so cannot see why candice gets so upset. Saying her mum does not support her is right but she doesn't really support her mother either. Candice just needs to stop the bullshit and take a good hard look at herself and realise she is not so perfect.
I swear every time she mentions the bible and prayer she’s doing it for selfish reasons there’s just something about how she’s acting it’s all seems so fake - her mum being away and this accident would explain her weird behaviour I still also think Candy and Burnham are having martial problems

having to deal with someone that has mental and physical disabilities is trying even on your best days, if she can’t even help occasionally how would she cope with a baby…

• Heart

Pingo101

What a snorefest!
Has she fallen out with the groomer Sophie? She definitely said 'he' when referring to the dog's being ready. Beginning to look weird.... fell out with Emma after the wedding, doesn't seem to see Vicky anymore and now Sophie.
Think she fell out with Sophie and Emma at the same time! It's all very strange. They come across as very unhappy! She shouldn't have bothered with that vlog!😴

Sarlis

VIP Member
Have I missed something, where has the hot tub gone ?
Hot tub packed away as it’s too expensive to run.

New slog snore AF - totally boring - brought more stuff. Wondering how they squeeze anything in to that house

The thought of that portable toilet 🤮 especially once one of them has the shits after a bad BBQ and all the sugar

• Haha
  • Sick

Sarlis

VIP Member
They've done the 'practice camping' for one night .....and it didn't go well....

They had Candy's dad travel to the camp site to help put the tent up
Bubs looked pretty pissed off throughout ......and even more so when he had to bring the tent home and refold it in the lounge
Candy keeps saying it was a 'baptism of fire'
Their air bed split as they were inflating it - so they had to go home and buy a new one - to go back to the campsite and inflate it - FOR ONE NIGHT!
Candy's father travelled to the campsite again to have dinner with them
On arriving home, Candy has made plans to order a portaloo and wind breaker ...and kitchen unit for the tent
The tent has lots of rips which they didn't know about when buying it

Bubs looked broken when he got back - Candy says he became unwell during the camping trip .......Bubs does not like physical work it seems!

We posted at the exact same time! I don't think Bubs likes this camping malarkey! 😂
our posts complimented one another - what a hoot that was - he did look so annoyed - probably because she was planning on sitting on her fat ass and watch the men do it themselves.

• Haha