Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of that effort to only go for one night? Madness! She must have a good relationship with her parents because I wouldn’t wanna spend that much time with mine 😆
Totally agree about porta loo 🤢 just walk to the loos you lazy mare unzipping a tent is hardly gonna wake everyone up 🙈

Her unrelenting fake positivity is admirable… I’d of thrown the tent and Burnham away 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair it was a good idea to go to a camp site near home but wow if your gonna have issues don’t go running home (which she basically said in the last vlog they need to imagine they are not right round the corner)… You won’t be able to do that if your 200 miles from home next time.

Wonder if they are in money trouble? she kept making vague references to being able to do this and that and replace things.

I doubt we will see many more trips end of summer she will be selling it all! - still howling at them trying to put that huge tent up and put it down in a windy field.🤣

Reactions: 3
She hasn't got money worries at all, they went straight out to buy a blow up.mattress!! !! I laughed at her saying going off grid, that means no leccy or a portaloo! Waste of time, waste of money!!

Reactions: 5
And OMG her skin is so bad! Too much sugar and the sun damage is real!
Candy you need to wear spf love!

She hasn't got money worries at all, they went straight out to buy a blow up.mattress!! !! I laughed at her saying going off grid, that means no leccy or a portaloo! Waste of time, waste of money!!
well trying to do a camping holiday on the cheap compared to some luxury farm house kinda says she’s watching the pennies… @Delia Smith said it and I agree they are not the camping kind lmao she even said she didn’t want to bring her laptop

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The fact they are now ‘besties’ because Candy has fallen out with everyone else should surely raise alarm bells for Kate.
I think Kate knows Candy can help raise her YouTube profile though and although Kate isn’t shallow it must be pretty appealing.

Reactions: 3
The fact they are now ‘besties’ because Candy has fallen out with everyone else should surely raise alarm bells for Kate.
I think Kate knows Candy can help raise her YouTube profile though and although Kate isn’t shallow it must be pretty appealing.
I don't think Kate thinks that about her you tube, she's met candy, they get on, but who wouldn't get on with Kate, she's lovely!

Reactions: 1
They are also a good distance apart that probably helps a little, tbh I find Kate a little bit bitchy and fake as well like it’s one side for the camera and another when confronted with a difference of opinion

Reactions: 2
I'd put money on never seeing the camping stuff again 🤔. What happened to her and Vicky? She could have asked her for camping tips? Or is that another friend that's bitten the dust? Don't get the friendship with Kate tho.

Reactions: 8
They are also a good distance apart that probably helps a little, tbh I find Kate a little bit bitchy and fake as well like it’s one side for the camera and another when confronted with a difference of opinion
I've never thought that about Kate, what makes you think that?

It appears that Vicky is no longer Candy's Bestie! I would love to know what's happened there! Weren't Bubs and Vicky's husband friends too!?

Reactions: 4
I reckon they'll go 'proper' camping once and then sell everything after realising it's not for them!🤣 The surprise she had when it was cold during the night! Yep, you're sleeping on the ground in a thin tent, I think it may be a little chilly!!🙄🤣

I really hope not, coz I would love to see an 'off grid' vlog! Pahahah!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen such a pair of absolute gimps in my life. Ffs I hate myself for this but Em and Chris do it better. Small city breaks. I just feel Candy and bubzzzzz are so not into engaging in life and other people. They do everything to keep themselves isolated.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen such a pair of absolute gimps in my life. Ffs I hate myself for this but Em and Chris do it better. Small city breaks. I just feel Candy and bubzzzzz are so not into engaging in life and other people. They do everything to keep themselves isolated.
Yeah, I'm no fan of Emma, but she does do alot more than Candy whose become old before her time!! And it's quite telling that Candy's ex friends, are now Emma's friends!! (Apart from Kate, but that won't last!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.