Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she lives in a kind of fantasy world, where she wants to be this adventurous, outdoorsy type, but likes a comfy bed and her coffee machine too much! It's just not them! The money they've just spent on all that gear is, quite frankly, astonishing!

She seems to want to be this cosey homemaker with the perfect life, but doesn't seem to really actually embrace things. It's as if she buys stuff that she thinks will improve how she feels and when it instantly doesn't she's onto the next thing! I definitely feel she would benefit from counselling.

Also, I wonder if she uses people that she thinks will help her achieve a goal, and when they don't, and just want to actually be friends she drops them! It's got to be all about Candy after all!

Reactions: 7
That camping vlog was hilarious!! Had to take dad to put tent up!! Then she ended up ferrying him around cos he'd been drinking!

Reactions: 6
Have I missed something, where has the hot tub gone ?
Hot tub packed away as it’s too expensive to run.

New slog snore AF - totally boring - brought more stuff. Wondering how they squeeze anything in to that house

The thought of that portable toilet 🤮 especially once one of them has the shits after a bad BBQ and all the sugar

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Have I missed something, where has the hot tub gone ?
To the T̶a̶t̶ spare room, along with the trampoline, exercise bike and bubsy's dressing gown!🤷🏻‍♀️

Honestly, all the gear, no idea springs to mind! Why buy all that stuff for camping!!!

Reactions: 5
Lmao all the gear and no idea is def the right phrase - The pop up bin thing - just no need for it takes up space they clearly don’t have. Like you don’t need a portable toilet - just use the ones on the campsite (a bit like the showers)

All that money spent on stuff and they still didnt buy sleeping bags…

so just so Ive got this right, they rock up to a campsite and put up their tent, blow up a bed and create a bedroom scene, set up a kitchen along with a bin,sink,kitchen unit set up a toilet, set up a fire, put up their chairs and then have a bbq and sit there all evening, wake up for breakfast and sit in their chairs again. Then pack it all away again???
what in the duck is the point???They will spend more time setting up their fake outside house and packing it back up than they do actually camping. Camping is meant to be an outside enjoying nature not recreating a house in a tent

like i said sit in ur chairs in the garden ya absolute sprocket

• Haha
To the T̶a̶t̶ spare room, along with the trampoline, exercise bike and bubsy's dressing gown!🤷🏻‍♀️

Honestly, all the gear, no idea springs to mind! Why buy all that stuff for camping!!!
Soon to be joined by camping equipment.
Never known people to spend money like them. Save up to buy a bloody house !

Reactions: 4
Why only go for a night or two - they will both be exhausted even more.

They seriously need to sort there health out first instead of buying all that crap

Reactions: 4
God that is not an image I want… I’m waiting for the next camping vlog. I imagine both with bad backs and very little sleep. Wonder if the dogs will go with them? If gizmo is as bad as she makes out it should be fun (for us to watch).

All that filming in Go Outdoors - I wonder if she’s after some freebies? Im wondering if those 2 shirts are the only thing that fit her now - all that cake & McD’s they appear to be consuming.

• Haha
Must have been payday the amount of camping stuff they bought. Considering the last few weeks she’s been talking about cutting back on spends/running the hot tub etc

So many questions from that vlog..
Has she put all the weight she lost back on?
Has she fallen out with Vicky?
Can she not keep any friends?
Why do they spend so much time and money doing up a rental house?
Why can’t she walk both dogs together?
Does she know campsites have their own showers so there’s no need to buy your own?
She definitely can’t still be an ambassador for weight watchers anymore as she never mentions anything regarding weight watchers so is definitely back on all the snacks
And bubs injured himself again doing the lawn.. (course he did 🙄, bet he only does the lawn so he can get away with having a lie down afterwards after pulling the ‘I’ve injured myself’ again card

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So many questions from that vlog..
Has she put all the weight she lost back on?
Has she fallen out with Vicky?
Can she not keep any friends?
Why do they spend so much time and money doing up a rental house?
Why can’t she walk both dogs together?
Does she know campsites have their own showers so there’s no need to buy your own?
She definitely can’t still be an ambassador for weight watchers anymore as she never mentions anything regarding weight watchers so is definitely back on all the snacks
And bubs injured himself again doing the lawn.. (course he did 🙄, bet he only does the lawn so he can get away with having a lie down afterwards after pulling the ‘I’ve injured myself’ again card
so many good questions lol…. They both look like they put on any weight they lost all the snacking is insane… shame really because they were looking a lot better and she’s running out of time for the ivf and it’s harder to loose weight the older you get. She knows campsites have showers and toilets doubt she wants to use them because she’ll have to walk so far to use them haha and they are probably below her standards.

Not walking both dogs together really annoys me. There dogs one of the easiest animals to train.

Was so interested to see her camping vlog, but unfortunately didn’t learn anything from it. Wanted a porta loo for my kiddos, but it turned out that they can run faster than me to the toilet block so no need one 😂
I think she put all the weight back on, but with all those snacks… not a surprise really

Todays vlog looks exciting by the title alone.

“A relaxing and homely spring weekend”

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Has she fallen out with the groomer Sophie? She definitely said 'he' when referring to the dog's being ready. Beginning to look weird.... fell out with Emma after the wedding, doesn't seem to see Vicky anymore and now Sophie.

Reactions: 1
nothing much in that vlog....just chilling relaxing and chilling a bit more...is that all she does?

Burnham has once again gone to game/watch tv in a room away from her....far far away

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.