Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candy has spent Easter with Kate, just seen her vlog. She certainly hasn’t been on plan this weekend. Both the new linen & the old shirts have mad3 an appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the 'Cue the montage' thing on Kate's vlog a dig at Tattle?

Noticed Vicky and Emma interacting a lot more on IG....

Reactions: 2
A bit of FYI for you all. As you know I don't watch her vlogs as they are soul destroying.
But I bet she has not mentioned that her brother's fiance is pregnant. Having not mentioned about her mum's injuries in France seems par for the course. Proves how "family" orientated she is (which is most definitely a NOT).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A bit of FYI for you all. As you know I don't watch her vlogs as they are soul destroying.
But I bet she has not mentioned that her brother's fiance is pregnant. Having not mentioned about her mum's injuries in France seems par for the course. Proves how "family" orientated she is (which is most definitely a NOT).
She was declared bankcrupt I heard a few yrs ago because she can’t stop spending

How selfish is Burnham not supporting her on her diet? If she’s now having periods you’d think she would look into fertility treatment? She seems to put it all on her shoulders but 50% of infertility is the mans ‘fault’. It doesn’t seem fair that Burnham isn’t helping her.
Does Burham know he has to take off his dressing gown to creat a baby? She dont stop eating long enough to give head

How selfish is Burnham not supporting her on her diet? If she’s now having periods you’d think she would look into fertility treatment? She seems to put it all on her shoulders but 50% of infertility is the mans ‘fault’. It doesn’t seem fair that Burnham isn’t helping her.
Does Burham know he has to take off his dressing gown to creat a baby? She dont stop eating long enough to give head

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s gotta hurt. Considering she is currently trying to get pregnant. First grandchild. Jealousy would be a natural reaction. Is that why the mum
Went to visit him?

That’s gotta hurt. Considering she is currently trying to get pregnant. First grandchild. Jealousy would be a natural reaction. Is that why the mum
Went to visit him?
No - mum was supposed to get her health sorted out. Long story. They told us a couple of weeks ago.

She had a bath with the dog!? That’s so weird! Not to mention hygienic. I have 2 dogs & I can’t think of anything worse 🤢
[/QUOTE]
Unbelievable🤮

45 quid on a chair!!! Mine were 2 for 12 quid from tesco!!! They are plenty comfy, if ur plan is to just sit nxt to your tent in a chair then save yourself some money and sit in your garden. The whole camping thing is just a new project to spend money on
[/QUOTE
I got two for a tenner from Tescos several years ago, still going strong! She sure likes to waste money!
He is defo up to no good. Can sense it a mile off.
i’d love to know what he is up to

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
God the new vlog so boring couldn’t even watch it in one sitting.
Noticed how late exposed candy - ok her channel she only listens to Christian and country music or portrays that anyway but also the total opposite that is polar opposite

FAKE

Beautiful countryside but BORING vlog. Certainly off plan that weekend. Wonder what Bubz was up to while she was away. That bloody music yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Bubzzz probably did bugger all, stuff his face with sweets and 'played' with Jeff !!
That dressing gown must have been welded on him :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Bubzzzzzzzz probably rimming Jeff, eating, and sleeping the remaining 23 hours of the day

• Haha
  • Sick
Hahahaha the camping vlog hilarious…

- blow up bed broke so they went home (she had a coffee why she was there too)
- was windy af
- bubzzzz was sick I imagine vomit
- they are at a pub but seemed to take a full bag of snacks
- they couldn’t fold the tent up because it was so windy they had help putting it up because ITS TOO bleeping BIG FOR TWO PPL!

they both look exhausted (not as relaxing as she thought eh?) how did they think just bubzzz was putting a tent up for them when it basically sleeps 4-6 ppl!

the shirt was fully alive I was getting worried and they were talking about a portaloo thing - imagine sleeping next to it and having it in the car on the way home after it’s been used! Just NO! 🤮

• Haha
They've done the 'practice camping' for one night .....and it didn't go well....

They had Candy's dad travel to the camp site to help put the tent up
Bubs looked pretty pissed off throughout ......and even more so when he had to bring the tent home and refold it in the lounge
Candy keeps saying it was a 'baptism of fire'
Their air bed split as they were inflating it - so they had to go home and buy a new one - to go back to the campsite and inflate it - FOR ONE NIGHT!
Candy's father travelled to the campsite again to have dinner with them
On arriving home, Candy has made plans to order a portaloo and wind breaker ...and kitchen unit for the tent
The tent has lots of rips which they didn't know about when buying it

Bubs looked broken when he got back - Candy says he became unwell during the camping trip .......Bubs does not like physical work it seems!

- was windy af
- they couldn’t fold the tent up because it was so windy they had help putting it up because ITS TOO bleeping BIG FOR TWO PPL!

they both look exhausted (not as relaxing as she thought eh?) how did they think just bubzzz was putting a tent up for them when it basically sleeps 4-6 ppl!

the shirt was fully alive I was getting worried and they were talking about a portaloo thing - imagine sleeping next to it and having it in the car on the way home after it’s been used! Just NO! 🤮
We posted at the exact same time! I don't think Bubs likes this camping malarkey! 😂

• Haha

- was windy af

Will have to watch it for the comedy factor. Carry On Camping. Something tells me it's just another load of money thrown down the drain when it could have been saved for a down-payment to get a mortgage. They're busting out of that wee rental and always seem to be spending money on it. Bet the landlord rubs his hands together all the time.

• Heart
They've done the 'practice camping' for one night .....and it didn't go well....

They had Candy's dad travel to the camp site to help put the tent up
Bubs looked pretty pissed off throughout ......and even more so when he had to bring the tent home and refold it in the lounge
Candy keeps saying it was a 'baptism of fire'
Their air bed split as they were inflating it - so they had to go home and buy a new one - to go back to the campsite and inflate it - FOR ONE NIGHT!
Candy's father travelled to the campsite again to have dinner with them
On arriving home, Candy has made plans to order a portaloo and wind breaker ...and kitchen unit for the tent
The tent has lots of rips which they didn't know about when buying it

Bubs looked broken when he got back - Candy says he became unwell during the camping trip .......Bubs does not like physical work it seems!

We posted at the exact same time! I don't think Bubs likes this camping malarkey! 😂
our posts complimented one another - what a hoot that was - he did look so annoyed - probably because she was planning on sitting on her fat ass and watch the men do it themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After reading the comments here, I've had a watch, hilarious!! But where was bubzz's dressing gown???? Bless he got sick, what a mardy wimp he is!!!

• Haha
Actually lost for words with this one. What is it about camping that caught her interest in the first place?

TBH I think Bubzzz was trying to sabotage the whole experience - always seems to be unwell when he is dragged away from painting models /gaming / board games. I wouldn’t surprise if he was responsible for the hole in the first air bed. When the novelty wears off i’m sure we’ll see all their camping gear on the Gumtree, which I imagine they’ll have better luck selling - rather than that stinking looking old sofa they were trying to sell a couple years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That tent is ridiculous, what a bad idea that whole thing is. This couple are NOT made for camping.

Candy is fake and annoying but to have that giant toddler imbecile for a husband and a pro Putin Papa she really got the short straw there along with that creature of a mother. She needs to divorce Burnham he is absolutely useless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.