Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to fast forward most of the vlog. The crochet chat was going on for way too long. Good she’s trying something new to her though.
Devotionals should be lower on her priority list. Put exercise and proper pet care first.
I’ve mentioned it before but the glasses on and off her head are for no reason. She’s early 30s so won’t have need for reading glasses for another 8-10 years. She won’t need them for crochet. If she’s short sighted she should wear them all the time. She just wants to behave like an older woman. Strange.
Frozen veg again yet they buy that farm box veg hamper each week? Why ?
Oh and that was a lot of milk in her tea…. Not a ‘splash’.
She’ll be behaving menopausal at this rate.

Reactions: 7
Had to fast forward most of the vlog. The crochet chat was going on for way too long. Good she’s trying something new to her though.
Devotionals should be lower on her priority list. Put exercise and proper pet care first.
I’ve mentioned it before but the glasses on and off her head are for no reason. She’s early 30s so won’t have need for reading glasses for another 8-10 years. She won’t need them for crochet. If she’s short sighted she should wear them all the time. She just wants to behave like an older woman. Strange.
Frozen veg again yet they buy that farm box veg hamper each week? Why ?
Oh and that was a lot of milk in her tea…. Not a ‘splash’.
She’ll be behaving menopausal at this rate.
she’s started embroidery as her new hobby. Lmao if it was crochet she couldn’t have made it more old fashioned a hobby.
I think she said she gets those boxes every 2 weeks which is still to many ifs she just going to freeze it all.

not sure why anyone would want to fake wear glasses for so long. lol I always thought she has blurry vision when she didn’t wear them or wore contacts… I have to wear mine all the time so annoying.

haha she won’t or doesn’t need put exercise as top priority (just yet) she’s still fat enough that reducing calories will see a weight loss.

the whole WW thing to me for her is pointless - she’s not making sustainable changes for life - but again she’s only doing the WW so she can get to her weight goal for the free IVF treatment (however short it may be)

Reactions: 3
I wonder how long she will keep at the new hobby?

I’m a cynic but I wonder if she will move to a different craft down the line- a lot of people have been gifted Cricut machines recently on YouTube. Perhaps she’s angling for a freebie?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder how long she will keep at the new hobby?

I’m a cynic but I wonder if she will move to a different craft down the line- a lot of people have been gifted Cricut machines recently on YouTube. Perhaps she’s angling for a freebie?
Give it a few weeks she’ll be on to something else, if history is to go by lol or she’s planning on opening a Etsy store!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’ll be embroidering bible quotes next and selling them…. No please I can’t deal with that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It will be ‘Blessed’ on everything - hand towels, t-shirts, in the hoops…

Shame it wasn’t a hobby that would get her out the house - another reason she’s been feeling out of sorts or however she refered to it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Most recent blog was a total yawn fest apart from the embroidery. Still reading devotionals in bed 🙄 I really wish they would find something more exciting to do which might cheer them up!

Most recent blog was a total yawn fest apart from the embroidery. Still reading devotionals in bed 🙄 I really wish they would find something more exciting to do which might cheer them up!
I wonder if bubz has put his foot down on her filming certain things (he also doesn’t seem like he wants to do other stuff). Like she could of filmed all the ‘supposed’ decluttering they have done or shop with me’a, loads of ppl watch decluttering videos for motivation. She’s filming the same boring stuff (I don’t need to watch someone chill on the couch all afternoon because they had just been to do a food shop) it’s also going to loose her followers soon. I think her views and comments have already started to drop

Reactions: 6
There's not one single person I would watch in ffwd or normal speed with jangly twee music played over the top. Not even my favourite YouTubers, not anyone. There's nothing at all interesting about it, nor relaxing. I would be more inclined to watch her shuffling around with the real sounds audible as a bit of asmr. But that jangly love music 'its gonna be you and me forever and ever youre the only one I neeeeed, forever you and meeeee' is absolutely abysmal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's young, her and bubs should at least go out with each other sometime over the weekend🤷‍♀️
They're both materialistic, not good to vlog when folks are struggling about money.
I'm older than her and have never wore an apron in my life, oh and what I normally say, walk both dogs you lazy buggers!!

Reactions: 8
She buys tat and multiples of the same tat, she buys cheap and often - not what I like seeing at all, there wasteful in so many ways… also hate the hauls from places like SHEIN or boohoo so I really don’t miss those, I remember when she would describe clothes made of polyester fabric as beautiful 🤮

lol I’m almost the same age and do wear an apron to protect my clothes from when I’m cooking (not steak spaghetti! 🤮) lol not in some weird American home wife wanna be way…

Reactions: 2
She’s probably just filming another cosy , homely , and peaceful vlog aka nothing happening :censored:

• Haha
She’s probably just filming another cosy , homely , and peaceful vlog aka nothing happening :censored:
Lol she’s got to the point where she has realised there is nothing happening and she has bored here self as well as her viewers

• Haha
Where’s her Sunday vlog? Has she bored herself to death?
I know very strange and nothing on insta for ages…well I do hope nothing serious has happened though… I would hate for anything to happen to that checked shirt.

but in all seriousness I do hope nothing bad has happened and she has taken a break to evaluate

• Haha
Says on her insta she is taking a break. Probably ran out of home making vlogs in her.

hope she is ok though. wouldn’t wish anything bad on her or bubz

Says on her insta she is taking a break. Probably ran out of home making vlogs in her.

hope she is ok though. wouldn’t wish anything bad on her or bubz
lol probably has, well I’m hoping so anyway hers are boring AF.

agreed - she did mention in the last vlog she had a bad few days then corrected herself to a week… I don’t think it’s work related she would have complained in the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.