Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you need to do all that nonsense for a casserole dish?

My dog would chew my house up if he didn’t get his 2 walks a day, if they couldnt handle walking the older one why did they get another. Poor Giz if he was the stimulation for an active puppy

It perplexes me where everything is, all the camping stuff, the trampoline, the bike and now the desk and extra screen??

Reactions: 11
Another clue that the dogs didn’t get a walk was that Bubzzzzzzzz changed straight into his pyjamas when he got home.
Those two lazy , selfish, greedy oafs need a kick up the backside.
agree she’s getting faker and faker as time goes on.

Reactions: 10
So sickening 🤢 like a wife from years gone by, saying to him ‘welcome home’ 😂
I used to really like her but now she’s become a completely different person, makes out she’s so wholesome and perfect (apart from that fringe 😂) then I unsubscribed because her friends were dropping like flies, so whilst she makes out online to be herself to her viewers obviously this isn’t the real her. She’s completely fake
It reminds me of a 70's sitcom like Terry & June

Do you need to do all that nonsense for a casserole dish?

My dog would chew my house up if he didn’t get his 2 walks a day, if they couldnt handle walking the older one why did they get another. Poor Giz if he was the stimulation for an active puppy

It perplexes me where everything is, all the camping stuff, the trampoline, the bike and now the desk and extra screen??
I had cast iron pans and casserole dishes and I never peed about with rubbing them with oil - they never went rusty either. Blimey, I just looked at the set I had - which was about £200 in the 90's - they're £900 now! The only Le Creuset stuff I have now is the bakeware range

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Another clue that the dogs didn’t get a walk was that Bubzzzzzzzz changed straight into his pyjamas when he got home.
Those two lazy , selfish, greedy oafs need a kick up the backside.
agree she’s getting faker and faker as time goes on.
tbf he might have thought they had already been walked… she could have lied to him about doing it…
But I also think they both just super bleeping lazy they just let them out to the back garden a lot.

They had time when they woke up to take them out and after work…
If people are really watching her and thinking she is real then damn are people easy to fool. She comes across as so fake it’s nauseating

also the waiting by the door to say welcome home 🤮 jeez how odd. I mean I would go and great my partner when they got through the door but wouldnt stand there waiting

Reactions: 8
I worry about the dogs . Especially the one that had the surgery recently. If they loved them like they portray then they would be feeding and exercising them appropriately. For the good of their health (and mental health as its blatantly obvious) for the love of the big G that she apparently worships ... take the dogs and the hubby for a walk. Even for half a bloody hour 🙄

What’s peoples thoughts on the seeing bubzzz off in the morning and then waiting on the doorstep for him to come home? Thought it was false. 🤮🤮
I think it's as fake as the rest of her life that she vlogs. I cant put my finger on it,but theres something very disingenuous about her,that stupid giggle she constantly does,her lack of understanding of the value of money and how lots of people are struggling to buy basics,while her,with her entitled attitude thinks people should send them money to buy coffee

Reactions: 7
1) the cringe waiting at the door thing is obviously aimed at us to show how ‘in love they are’ 🤢 its cringe as duck or she truly does think she is a 1950’s housewife

2) she needs to stop with her crappy bread, no one cares that much!

3) STOPPPP with the insanely annoying giggle. She giggles over every stupid thing.

4) that dinner was HORRENDOUS! a bit of salt and pepper on chicken breast!? 🤢 come
On season your bloody chicken a bit. Broaden your horizons and have some different veg. The frozen cubed veg is so childish, and gravy on rice? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The super super soft veg 🤢 they might as well not eat because they boiled all the nutrients out of it

Todays vlog was filmed 2 weeks ago … hardly worth bothering really!
Reminds me of when she used to do vlogmas and each vlog was always about 10 days behind making it pointless.

Bubzzzzzzz is ‘ill’ again in the latest vlog. Is that man ever ‘well’ ??!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don't know what's worse , the gravely low voice she puts on, the cackle laugh or the constant bread chat .... why am I even watching this pile of poo . Walk your bloody dogs 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Todays vlog was filmed 2 weeks ago … hardly worth bothering really!
Reminds me of when she used to do vlogmas and each vlog was always about 10 days behind making it pointless.

Bubzzzzzzz is ‘ill’ again in the latest vlog. Is that man ever ‘well’ ??!!
tbf she didn’t do much of anything that would require it to be filmed more recently - what a bore that was though - see the dogs didn’t get walked again…
can dogs not go out in the rain?

why would you pour olive oil in to a slow cooker? What does it add to the meal except extra calories! Not that matters with the amount of baking she’s doing.
The healthy eating really didn’t last long at all

I don't know what's worse , the gravely low voice she puts on, the cackle laugh or the constant bread chat .... why am I even watching this pile of poo . Walk your bloody dogs 😡
god the laugh is so weird - it’s so fake sounding

She's complaining about the sound her kitchen tap makes (it's water pressure and no 'pull out' tap will cure it) - however, she doesn't have an issue with the washing machine ......the bearings need replacing ffs! Or, she needs a new machine! (my late father was an electrician/plumber and washing machine repairer so, I've heard lots of washing machines being tested over the years). When my machine is on a full spin - it's a 10kg washer - it barely makes any sound!

Bubz needs to go to the dr's if he's ill all the time.....I love how his 'illnesses' only happen at weekends 😂 .....I'm surprised Candy hasn't twigged on by now!

She didn't show the pork dish at the end - probably as the veggies would not be cooked in 6 hours.....either parboil or brown them and then cook for 7-8 hours on low

The vlog is also two week's old ..........

'nothing like a slice of banana bread on a cold day'?? its unseasonably WARM!!! just an excuse to eat yet more CAKE, because thats what it is, not bread!!

another 'cosy' vlog...and yet again, weak, boring Candy is feeling 'wiped'....is either of them ever well? how would they ever cope if a kid DID come along into the equation? lazy pair.

and Disney music? grow up love!

I’ll admit some weekends I love a “cosy home day” but to do it every bloody weekend can’t feel nice for her?

how grim is that 🤢
51FC2F25-5A56-4B07-8979-2B547BCC01BC.jpeg

She's complaining about the sound her kitchen tap makes (it's water pressure and no 'pull out' tap will cure it) - however, she doesn't have an issue with the washing machine ......the bearings need replacing ffs! Or, she needs a new machine! (my late father was an electrician/plumber and washing machine repairer so, I've heard lots of washing machines being tested over the years). When my machine is on a full spin - it's a 10kg washer - it barely makes any sound!

Bubz needs to go to the dr's if he's ill all the time.....I love how his 'illnesses' only happen at weekends 😂 .....I'm surprised Candy hasn't twigged on by now!

She didn't show the pork dish at the end - probably as the veggies would not be cooked in 6 hours.....either parboil or brown them and then cook for 7-8 hours on low

The vlog is also two week's old ..........
the tap comment she made was a bit like wtf I did actually think she was talking about getting a new washing machine until I rewound it and heard her talk about the tap. Why spend that amount of money on a rented place, I have one of those taps in my utility room it’s a weighted device and she’ll need room under the sink to have it fitted doubt she has the space. And if she was so concerned about the COL she wouldn’t spend money on a tap she doesn’t need.

would not want to be round her house for dinner - it’s like minimum effort and tbh never looks appetising - can’t stand ready made Yorkshire puddings!

• Heart
is her house rented from an housing association,my friends is, and her house is identical to Candy's. All the 2 beds here are HA and the same

I'm sure she overbuys her bananas on purpose so she can let them go over ripe for the inevitable cake! does she never use a board for food prep? her worktop appears scratched,cut and marked..

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked at her weight gain. She done so well losing lots. Still no dog walks 😔 poor poor dogs. How can they both think it’s ok to have 2 animals one is still very young yet never let them run around a park, or get into the grass. Just cos they are both so so lazy it’s like they done care. It’s really animal cruelty tbh.

• Sad
She’s got this weird habit of saying “bless him” whenever Burnham does something related to the home - the washing up or the laundry.
It’s his home so I would expect him to do these tasks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.