Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
It’s weird how giddy she gets when he’s up and active and in a fairly good mood. I think she must spend so much time alone or with him being his usual dreary self that when he’s ‘normal’ she gets super excited. Really sad tbh.

Good point. She clearly craves attention from him and he isn't very willing to give her any. So for the odd few minutes he's actually moving about (let's face it is not very often) she's wetting herself thinking she has the 'perfect hubby'. Those two are weirdly mismatched but at the same time sort of compatible with how lazy they are.

Reactions: 6

Sarlis

VIP Member
I am amazed that a company felt fit to send her a treadmill. She could bloody walk the dogs for a start, or perhaps utilise the bike and trampoline she has.

I will watch with interest if her Christmas pjs fit. Primark sizes can be a bit hit and miss!
BFA29B26-74E1-4C57-9D9C-F248CA440501.jpeg

As some else suspects she probably contacted them - I also thought she sent out begging emails to these other companies cherry’z/boohoo etc.

I’m pretty sure she’s not even going to use it… some of her first words are - we’re going to get back on track at some point, in the near future 🤣🤣
candy if your not going to start straight away and keep putting it off your only going to put on more weight (she’ll blame the Christmas season too I bet - Tis the season to indulge for her)

• Haha

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
The vlog was filmed 8 days ago 😂 She’s been ‘burning the candle at both ends’ so took a break.
So going back to the office, albeit not full time, was just ‘too much’ for her. How did she manage before then? She doesn’t do anything !

Oh and bubzzzz has conveniently ‘pulled his back’ so needs to rest. Yes , he’s definitely not looking for an excuse to sleep/rest/be a sloth
This shows just how little she was doing when WFH full time.

viewtube

VIP Member
Going out with a friend is progress I guess. I was starting to feel a bit sorry for her but then I hear that giggle and remember how fake she is.

I can never work out if they’re struggling for money or not. They don’t go out in the evening ever, but she did mention getting lots of takeaways. Then she mentioned those garden chairs that are £100 each and said they would wait to see if they got money at Christmas to buy them but if you usually only stay in the house/garden and don’t really go anywhere surely you’d have the money to buy them? Then she buys flowers etc from the farm shop they aren’t cheap. It’s really puzzling.
They do seem to spend quite a lot on random things and the farm shop isnt budget shopping. Personally I think they don't go out because of laziness rather than lack of funds. As a couple they seem quite awkward together,he sometimes comes across as if he's sick of listening to her.

• Haha
Fml she’s started her period and you would think she was dying . She is pathetic to watch .it’s only a period 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just as pathetic as her “bubs” with his many “illnesses”. If they ever have children she would never cope with postpartum recovery let alone having a period with a toddler
She is woeful. Imagine what she would be like if she actually had something wrong with her 🤬

Sarlis

VIP Member
Most recent blog was a total yawn fest apart from the embroidery. Still reading devotionals in bed 🙄 I really wish they would find something more exciting to do which might cheer them up!
I wonder if bubz has put his foot down on her filming certain things (he also doesn’t seem like he wants to do other stuff). Like she could of filmed all the ‘supposed’ decluttering they have done or shop with me’a, loads of ppl watch decluttering videos for motivation. She’s filming the same boring stuff (I don’t need to watch someone chill on the couch all afternoon because they had just been to do a food shop) it’s also going to loose her followers soon. I think her views and comments have already started to drop

Sarlis

VIP Member
It will be ‘Blessed’ on everything - hand towels, t-shirts, in the hoops…

Shame it wasn’t a hobby that would get her out the house - another reason she’s been feeling out of sorts or however she refered to it

Last edited:
  • Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She will get money from the vlogs , she was asking people to watch older vlogs last week to ‘help the Channel’ as she hadn’t uploaded due to being ill . She also mentioned being grateful that some people were watching the ads.
Her content needs to be shaken up big time. The music is the same in every vlog too. She’s in limbo with this channel. I don’t think there will be baby content for a while either.
A house move would be interesting , we know they don’t do holidays abroad , I think maybe she needs to give up ?

Maid22

VIP Member
The pay pal link has confirmed what a fake she is,playing the devout Christian,then asking for money for Coffee,when they spend so much on tat and luxuries. They dont need to eat out every time they go out. She goes on about breakfast dates, yet at home they seldom sit together, it's not like their time is taken up with children and work,these two spend so much time either on games or shopping,if they can't afford luxuries, they shouldnt expect others to pay,suppose it's similar to her mum putting handfuls of chocolates in her bag ,pure greed but expecting someone else to provide it
Didn't she used to have a po box so folks could send stuff? Probably cancelled that and just wants cash instead!

• Wow
  • Sad

Idntknow

All that money spent on stuff and they still didnt buy sleeping bags…

so just so Ive got this right, they rock up to a campsite and put up their tent, blow up a bed and create a bedroom scene, set up a kitchen along with a bin,sink,kitchen unit set up a toilet, set up a fire, put up their chairs and then have a bbq and sit there all evening, wake up for breakfast and sit in their chairs again. Then pack it all away again???
what in the fuck is the point???They will spend more time setting up their fake outside house and packing it back up than they do actually camping. Camping is meant to be an outside enjoying nature not recreating a house in a tent

like i said sit in ur chairs in the garden ya absolute sprocket

• Haha

Idntknow

Timelines arnt adding up, and the disappearance co-ordinating with Candys is suspicious…

am not the best detective on tattle but one thing I know for sure is the tattlers keep receipts and are in depth so when suspicions arise they are normally correct

edited to add-am bored and did some profile viewing its strikes me as odd u only come on tattle to veiw/comment on her thread, i see different tattlers on different threads and they comment and interact but youve only ever commented on Candys

Last edited:

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Agree Bubzzzzz is miserable AF. Maybe he's depressed. He clearly prefers being upstairs 'gaming with Jeff' than doing anything with his wife or anyone else.
He's like a sulky teenager.
They are in a seriously stale relationship.

Sarlis

VIP Member
I really don’t see the point of her blogging/ vlogging anymore. She used to go places and see people but ‘homemaking’ is not interesting to watch. Her day is the same as everyone’s. How can she think this is interesting? Seriously thinking of unsubscribing.
same here, each video is as boring as the previous and nothing new at all and it’s been going that way for a while… I think maybe Bubzzzz has had an influence on that…

I have really been liking Kay (Living the life you love), even though she’s only sharing small portions of her day it feels like she accomplishes more then this pair put together

evoway13

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s preparing us for a long Covid journey ….
My hubby had covid a few months ago and he was quite ill (despite being double jabbed and had the booster) - he's 59 year's old. He can run rings around these two moping idiots. What are they? In their 30's and had covid for what seems like quite a short time......Burnham couldn't even manage a walk round a garden centre without being 'wiped out' - which, seems pretty normal for him. I've never known such a young fella mope around and constantly complain he's not well........

• Heart

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
She mentioned being off plan as it was the weekend, but no mention of how much weight she’s lost since being back on plan. God is that the only shirt that fits her.

viewtube

VIP Member
I thought the gift buying in Primark showed zero imagination. She says she was buying gifts for her in laws who watch the vlogs. So they'll be watching that knowing they are getting something from Primark which is okay I suppose but is so 'meh' in quality and excitement. When I buy gifts for older relatives I try and shop locally to get them something a bit different, like hampers with nice jams honey cheese etc. Or M+S for smellies, clothes etc which are good quality.
Meanwhile Bubzzzzz is pointing out all the Lego he wants that cost hundreds.
Theres something odd about these two,almost like a bachelor and spinster, brother and sister living together for convenience

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Yawwwwwnnnnn another boring vlog. She’s purchased a new bottle to put some juice in, wonder what happened to the drink dispenser she kept by the sink. No mention of weight loss this week and i wonder if she pointed the drink she purchased. The “shirt” made another appearance.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
I think she is pregnant too, esp as the few pics we have seen she is clearly off plan now…

I hope she is as its whats she’s wanted for a long time.

• Heart