Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
.....also, I think to check the campsites where fire pits are allowed. Many campsites do not allow fire pits that you take yourself but, you can use the ones provided by the campsite .........

I thought they were going to Canada to see her friend? She hasn't mentioned her in ages ....I wonder if that's another friend she's fallen out with?

Reactions: 6

Zoombeeni2245

I guess she’s been reading here and all this dog walking business is for our benefit. Um thing is Candy you and bubzzzzz are both fat lazy cnuts who will show these dogs being walked then like everything in your life will disappear. You and especially that man of yours are so lazy apart from tidy up/baking/gaming/talking shite/laughing like a fukin idiot! I’m shocked you have to remind yourself to walk those beautiful little things. Shocked! Those walks should be cast into your brain as easy as making coffee. Wake up take dogs out before work! Oh I’m working from home, I’ll take my dogs (BOTH DOGS) out on my break. Just get in from work, take my dogs out for a walk THEN last thing at night let them nip out for a quick pee in garden. But no you and Bubs like to get up early and spend an hour together on sofa holding hands haha but you need strangers to remind you how utterly stupid that is when your poor dogs haven’t seen sight of a park in weeks! You best believe I’m sure you both are the talk of your neighbour hood for how little is seen of them both! You’re a disgrace! Whilst you’re reading here, cut that hair, it’s a bloody mess and your fringe makes you look like Myra Hindley. 😡😡

You read her like a book 👏👏👏 love it!

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I’ve never seen such a pair of absolute gimps in my life. Ffs I hate myself for this but Em and Chris do it better. Small city breaks. I just feel Candy and bubzzzzz are so not into engaging in life and other people. They do everything to keep themselves isolated.
Yeah, I'm no fan of Emma, but she does do alot more than Candy whose become old before her time!! And it's quite telling that Candy's ex friends, are now Emma's friends!! (Apart from Kate, but that won't last!)

Pinkii

VIP Member
The vlog was titled “ Date morning” so perhaps she classes that as part of their date. 🤣🤣
Think that was a dig to tattle as we mentioned they never go on dates or do anything fun.

In fact the whole vlog felt like a tattle response haha

• Haha

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just me (as I hate housework) but i don’t see the point in cleaning the kitchen and then start cooking again?

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Just seen the photo. I thought she had circulatory issues (along with everything else) so why is she in a snowy mountainous environment? Something shady going on! Like when she goes to Portugal but steps foot back in the UK and suddenly has disabilities.

• Angry

ryvitaninja

She’s got this weird habit of saying “bless him” whenever Burnham does something related to the home - the washing up or the laundry.
It’s his home so I would expect him to do these tasks.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I’m sure her weight loss is also down to the medication she’s taking, as lots of people have lost weight when taking it. To me she looks like she’s put some weight back on. I think Bubs is genuinely still a child mentally, he would be happy living alone buying games stuff, spending his spare time painting tiny figures, gaming or sleeping.

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
She touches her hair so much it must be annoying her. Why doesn’t she cut it?

Also - I know some women have really debilitating periods, but I didn’t think hers were ever that bad historically? Her and bubz are Both drama queens!
She told us she'd not had them for years.....so, any slight cramp must debilitate her 😂

ryvitaninja

She clearly isn’t enjoying the homely weekends as much as she is pretending to. She seemed a bit flat in this weeks vlog.

Thought it was nice she is seeing her mum more. So many times her mum just didn’t turn up and you could see how much it upset Candy.

Sarlis

VIP Member
And she calls the nails frenchies - so old fashioned and before her time such as shame but they are fugly

feel sorry for giz, really can’t understand how or why you wouldnt walk them both at the same time…

the veg thing really annoys me to the point where I never want to see those mixed veg bags ever again and now avoid them at the supermarket… I laughed out load when she said how long it was cooked for and then they said you couldn’t tell unless you looked at the broccoli 😵🤣 nah that crap had died after 10 minutes.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Apart from the awful repetitive music and only taking Newt for the walk, it's good that she's trying to get out and move her body more. Convenient that fat slob Bubzzz "doesn't like walking". If he actually did something alien to him called exercise, he wouldn't be so sleepy all the time.
I think the camping will be an eye opener for them both....

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The way she got so excited over having sourdough toast with her Tesco's breakfast.... cringe.
And that bacon is is doing neither of them any good. 'If it's really crispy it's no points' :confused: What about all the salt?
Switch to turkey rashers at home or something.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
How many times did she say the bread would last the weekend? After the two huge slices she had for her breakfast it was nearly half gone. Definitely off the WW, with the coffees, bread, pasties, cakes... but can't help but feel that's very much down to himself as he was defo a bad influence, unfortunately for her.
Is he a feeder?

• Heart

Sarlis

VIP Member
Wonder if she’s still on the metformin or did she not like the side effects? She hasn’t mentioned it in ages
All the sugar she’s been consuming, and constantly saying she’s thirsty I’d be worried about diabetes.

• Heart

yenta

Haven’t watched in ages, her blogs same old 😴 fest. Still wasting money on tat. Can’t believe she paid a tenner for that xmas apron. Seems like she might be ‘off plan’ again judging by her food haul. Can’t remember her showing us a big tub of Heroes chocs and cola drinks. I think she ought to avoid wearing gilets they make her look like the michelin man-ish. Hopefully 1 day she’ll treat herself to a proper hair cut. Shorter hair would suit her she’s a pretty lady.

They've bought so much I get retail therapy through tough times but seriously when the bills on shopping and basic electric and gas are rising rapidly how can they afford everything?! For us the oven won't be getting used much at all it'll be fridge food only we don't even have a boiler here either how the other half live!
I agree, it really feels like these influencers like to rub our noses in their wasteful spending habits

Maid22

VIP Member
They are polar opposites, Kate hates shopping and she walks her dog all the time!!!!
Candy stays home eating bread and jam ( or going to Haskins!) and we hardly ever see her take her dogs out!!!

Maid22

VIP Member
After reading the comments here, I've had a watch, hilarious!! But where was bubzz's dressing gown???? Bless he got sick, what a mardy wimp he is!!!

• Haha