Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Just seen she’s posted a midweek vlog - an Asda haul. They must have spent too much money over the past few weeks as there are a lot of Asda essentials range in the haul - but still crisps, peanuts and chocolate. She also mentioned making a loaf of bread in the air-fryer so the “Dutch oven” bread is obviously not working out as cost efficient. Wonder how long it will be before she gets rid of the cast iron casserole dish?

Reactions: 7

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I’m shocked at her weight gain. She done so well losing lots. Still no dog walks 😔 poor poor dogs. How can they both think it’s ok to have 2 animals one is still very young yet never let them run around a park, or get into the grass. Just cos they are both so so lazy it’s like they done care. It’s really animal cruelty tbh.

• Sad

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She 1) played with her ratty, tatty ended, far too long hair? 2) ate a load of fat ridden carbohydrates? 3) brought a load of junk food? 4) played with her hair again? 5) giggled? 6) whinged about period cramps? 7) ate a load of junk food? 8) played with her hair? 9) ate £11.95 worth of sushi which was enough for at least 3 people? 10) Didn’t do ANYTHING which would remotely make herself feel better, like eat healthily, go for a walk or even shift her ample ass off the sofa? Oh and did she definitely delete your perfectly valid and correct comment?
She did... then she had a coffee and whinged to bubzzzzzzz 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sarlis

VIP Member
Do wonder what goes on in that brain of hers -
She just doesn’t seem right.

Also can’t believe she took her coffee machine to that cabin as well so freaking weird

Maid22

VIP Member
So she's doing vlogmas but says she won't be able to upload every day.... There is no point her doing vlogmas at all! Every year she uploads videos that are at least 10 days behind which defeats the object of it. What is the point Candy give it up.
Delightful seeing lazy Bubzzz in his pyjamas again. Does he wear anything else?
And her Pinnochio mum 'hurt her back' so couldn't come round for dinner. Yeah right!
Baking so much bread... she's clearly bored. Maybe try walking your dogs instead? Would like to know exactly how often those dogs are walked....
How old are these two?? They really are an old fashioned boring pair! Him in his pjs and gaming with 'jeff' :sick:
I get so annoyed about their dogs, they never walk them, get off your arses and take them out!

She’s got this weird habit of saying “bless him” whenever Burnham does something related to the home - the washing up or the laundry.
It’s his home so I would expect him to do these tasks.
Saying that fits with this 1950s housewife thing she has going on where she tries to pretend she's the best wife ever looking after her man and being so grateful for his existence.

• Haha
  • Sick

yenta

Had a quick look through the latest snooze fest. OMG unbelievable amount of food she bought for 1 week blimey! - she could feed the 5,000 with that lot! never mind 2 to 3 people. Maybe she thinks she’s Jesus?! Her & bubzzzz are starting to look really unhealthy. Maybe they’ll be “back on plan” after Xmas. I’m trying to work out what her & Kate have got in common? I like Kate’s punkish edge -leather mini skirts, tattoos, piercings, DMs and live / bands music etc. What does she see in those 2 old fogies!? My mam and dad who are in their early 80’s are much more fitter, healthier, slimmer and have a more active social life than those two. I’m sure daily walking with those poor little doggies would improve their health - but they can’t be arsed, they would rather sit on the sofa and scoff sweets and bread!!

if she gets a kitchen aid stand mixer the Danish dough whisk will be banish to a dark kitchen drawer - good jobs she’s got a small kitchen the dough whisk is safe (for now), she def doesn’t have space for a stand mixer and the kitchen aid one weighs a heck of a lot more than a her casserole dish / mine stays on my kitchen counter!
Agree -and at least she gets some exercise using the dough whisk, better than nothing I suppose.

She's been sent a treadmill! :eek:............................................................................

...she carefully cooked her mother and herself a chicken....and she didn't turn up to eat it! My late mother had cancer and she would come for dinner no matter what! This is the sixth Christmas without her. Candy's mother is horrid - I bet she soon legs it over to France to see her first born grand child!
I’m absolutely fuming about the treadmill 🤬🤬🤬 talk about undeserving! It’ll probably go in the same direction as the bike and trampoline!

Kate’s head is too far up Candy’s bum for my liking.
Also defo think Bubzzzzz fancies Kate
He certainly cheered up when she arrived

Last edited:

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Well it looks as if Candy truly overindulged at Christmas despite saying she was going to stay on plan, think it was a total of 8lbs gain. Despite saying she was happy with her 6lb loss and being back on plan, in the next breath she said about having a coffee and doughnut!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pingo10

I am actually quite shocked that she's working with ww! She's not actually doing a great job on promoting them! A full fry up, donut and all those milky coffees she has are not exactly promoting a healthy lifestyle! She's infuriated me as well about the streaky bacon! 'we weigh it when it's cooked'!! Surely if the ww app tells you it's so many points for so may grams raw, that's how you weigh it! Her 1-2 points streaky bacon would actually be 5 points! Stupid!
The way she held that donut in front of the dogs whilst holding them back was so odd! And it makes me want vomit when I here her say weeweepoopoo!!🤣

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
I do feel sad for her, Maybe after going through all that effort to lose weight and bubs still being in his robe 24/7 demotivated her. I’d feel the same tbh.

they live like 2 best friends/room mates. for a young childfree couple they are very boring, they are wasting their life away and its sad to see

what I would give to go back for a few childfree weekends with my husband 🤣

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Omg those two would not even get past the planning stage of a Disney/Universal holiday! Can you imagine Bubzzzzzzzzz with jetlag?! Her giggling on the plane, having to walk everywhere in the parks, having to stick to an itinerary. It'd actually be hilarious and they would hate it.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I love spending time on my own. I’m not an only child , my sister is exactly the same. I do find it weird how women like Candy make a big fuss of doing what I class as everyday things on their own. It’s a bit pathetic tbh

I only really go to pubs on my own if I’m waiting for a train or something. But restaurants, cafes, cinema, galleries, hotels etc I love those solo trips

yenta

Blogs are like Groundhog Day. I thought they both looked fed up and bored with each other.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I really don’t understand why she can’t walk both dogs herself!? my 70 year old neighbour walks her big dogs every day and she can’t even do it once a week!?