Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Still can’t believe they are using packet frozen veg and not the fresh stuff she froze, and she only walked Newt wonder when Giz got his walk. Those little dogs are so cute especially Giz - but it seems to be Newt that gets all the attention. I’m wondering how long this hobby will last. She put the bloody milk in the tea before the water again AAAGGGHHH.

Reactions: 7

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think one reason for going back to church is due to her lack of friends. It’s quite sad really. Terrible relationship with her mother, falls out with everyone she meets, relies on her lazy husband for company.
I think maybe she’d benefit from forming relationships with older women? Also notice she has never mentioned any work friends which I do find odd.

ryvitaninja

She touches her hair so much it must be annoying her. Why doesn’t she cut it?

Also - I know some women have really debilitating periods, but I didn’t think hers were ever that bad historically? Her and bubz are Both drama queens!

Pingo101

Dull dull dull dull dull!!!!

She needs to either stop altogether, or stop for a few weeks, really think about what she wants to film and get her sh!t together! Noone in their right mind wants to see her waddling round that living room, making coffee and hanging her big knickers out to dry!! Come on!!

She is so insecure, and needs the adoration of her 'conmunity' to feel validated! it's very sad really! She's completely lost her way, especially as she's not doing the clothes hauls anymore! She could definitely do some clothes vids, even if she doesn't want to buy loads or be given lots of freebies, trying stuff on from her wardrobe to get some fresh ideas! Looking for more sustainable plus size brands or charity shop finds! She's stuck wearing that grubby looking shirt every vlog!

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I'd need to re-watch the vlog from today to double check but from what I saw neither her or Bubzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz took them out all day and she just said she was letting them in the garden to do their business!! I am shocked at how bad this is! She is at home ALL day, she can take them out on her lunch break surely? Why do they get up so early 'to snuggle on the sofa' if they don't even walk the poor things?? Eeeh I'm fuming!
It’s sad eh? People like them shouldn’t have dogs! And if she can’t manage to walk both dogs together then it was really stupid getting the second dog. Or if they really just are too lazy then pay dog walkers. Dogs must be so bored. Poor things.

yenta

TBH I think Bubzzz was trying to sabotage the whole experience - always seems to be unwell when he is dragged away from painting models /gaming / board games. I wouldn’t surprise if he was responsible for the hole in the first air bed. When the novelty wears off i’m sure we’ll see all their camping gear on the Gumtree, which I imagine they’ll have better luck selling - rather than that stinking looking old sofa they were trying to sell a couple years ago.

• Heart

Zoombeeni2245

How selfish is Burnham not supporting her on her diet? If she’s now having periods you’d think she would look into fertility treatment? She seems to put it all on her shoulders but 50% of infertility is the mans ‘fault’. It doesn’t seem fair that Burnham isn’t helping her.

Reactions: 6

Pinkii

VIP Member

Must be difficult for her celebrating her brothers baby when she is struggling
I did used to feel bad for her and her struggles and did want them to have their family because she was obviously trying to make changes but having seen her slip back into old ways with her eating and weight gain, its hard to feel sorry for her.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
OMG another yawn fest, think she should see the Dr as she’s always so tired. That gilet did nothing for her - only showed how much weight she has piled on, but I suppose 3 loaves in 1 weekend isn’t helping. Did anyone hear her mention if Kitchen aid wanted to give her a machine she’d use it on her channel.
The vlog was also 2weeks old - filmed on bonfire night. I wish she’d stop fiddling with her bloody hair🤬
Uploading a video 2 weeks old then calling it a weekly/weekend vlog is ridiculous. She should just film one vlog over a month and have done with it.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Her and Kate seem too obsessed with each other for it to be a genuine friendship. It’s 100% fake. And I do like Kate but she needs to open her eyes.
Maybe Kate is just being nice and is too soft to show her real feelings.

A bit of FYI for you all. As you know I don't watch her vlogs as they are soul destroying.
But I bet she has not mentioned that her brother's fiance is pregnant. Having not mentioned about her mum's injuries in France seems par for the course. Proves how "family" orientated she is (which is most definitely a NOT).
She was declared bankcrupt I heard a few yrs ago because she can’t stop spending

How selfish is Burnham not supporting her on her diet? If she’s now having periods you’d think she would look into fertility treatment? She seems to put it all on her shoulders but 50% of infertility is the mans ‘fault’. It doesn’t seem fair that Burnham isn’t helping her.
Does Burham know he has to take off his dressing gown to creat a baby? She dont stop eating long enough to give head

Does Burham know he has to take off his dressing gown to creat a baby? She dont stop eating long enough to give head

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
As if bubz needed a new robe! 🙄

He looks completely fed up of her/life last couple of vlogs.

Sarlis

VIP Member
I assumed she meant she had failed at the weight loss. I’d love to see her do a reset video on her yearly goals and see what has gone well and what hasn’t.
she did fail at the weight loss, sounded like she’s put on what she lost and a bit more… shame really as she did so well but tbh I don’t feel bad for her, she had excuse after excuse ready, my mum passed away a few months ago I put on about almost 1.5kg but I’ve lost over 30kg…

Would also like to see her review her goals and give an update… she doesn’t really share anything though does she it’s all very

• Heart

yenta

She doesn’t do her fake yawning anymore. I would like a fly on the wall when the camera is off. I bet she can be right cow. No wonder Bub💤 looks permanently pissed off and miserable. What do they actually see in each other?

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I’ve never seen such a pair of absolute gimps in my life. Ffs I hate myself for this but Em and Chris do it better. Small city breaks. I just feel Candy and bubzzzzz are so not into engaging in life and other people. They do everything to keep themselves isolated.