Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Getting up earlier to do bloody devotionals when you have two hyperactive dogs that need walking! But oh no they just get told to ‘go pee’ in the back garden instead. SMH

Reactions: 6

Idntknow

I've had my doubts about the aunt on here tbh.
Oh are you thinking like the last catfish-gate thing we had on here when someone was pretending to be messaged by Candy but she was sending the msgs to herself…that was a fair exciting time in Candys thread 😂

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
It’s weird how giddy she gets when he’s up and active and in a fairly good mood. I think she must spend so much time alone or with him being his usual dreary self that when he’s ‘normal’ she gets super excited. Really sad tbh.

Maid22

VIP Member
I’m going to put my head above the parapet and defend “Bubz”. 😲
I’m not sure what he does for a living but it appears that he’s not working from home unlike Candy so is out most of the day. I know that when I used to get home from work i changed into more comfortable clothes which explains the PJ’s. I wouldn’t blame him for playing his war games (or whatever they’re called) when all she ever seems to do is cozy on the sofa watching vlogs or editing. He must dread the weekends as she always wants to declutter.
Ducking back down now. 😆
Sorry, don't agree!! My oh works a physical job (and alot older than him), he's never come home and changed into comfies, he has his tea then potters in his workshop on one of his motorbikes!! Or if it's light, takes the dog out;)

ryvitaninja

Didn’t she say on an earlier vlog the tree was going up in November? So Burnham isn’t seeing his family for Christmas if he went to see them already ?

I know family dynamics are always different but I would always go and see my in laws for Christmas/Easter type meet ups. I find it strange Candy didn’t go along.

And they never seem to stay with his family. Only go over the top for her own despite her mum always letting her down.

Zoombeeni2245

Her hair looks ridiculous! I wanted hair that long when I was 5. Most people grow out of it. It’s scraggly and scruffy looking 🤷‍♀️

Sarlis

VIP Member
Oh god her fashion sense is nonexistent now - she’s latched on to random strangers saying they like what she’s wearing so buys more fugly looking stuff. Or watching other types of vloggers and trying to mold herself in to them.

I think she needs to give up the dream of a homestead - she’d never work hard enough to get one.

Oh god she acts more like his mum than wife so weird

• Heart

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Oh god these 2 are just boring losers. I guarantee they go camping once and it’ll all be up the loft. Plus they aren’t taking the dogs camping with them!!! Isn’t camping an ideal situation to be able to take your pets?! I want to go to a Caravan cos I can take my pets. Such selfish basstuuuuurds!
She is very much about home comforts, I do wonder how she will cope while camping. She’ll be needing a private hot shower, a comfy bed to sleep in. What will she sit in, are camping chairs large enough for her? I’m a generous size too and would definitely be concerned about that.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The comment about not drinking much milk was bizarre.

We see her drinking those milky coffees, several a day, that come from those pods but it's still milk. Then you have the ice coffees she loves so much that are full of milk. If she cut down on those and had Americanos instead she would also lose weight.

Sarlis

VIP Member
New thread title courtesy of yours truly with 6 votes.

Candy is still 'on plan' with WW which she reminds us about every video. Fair play to her she has lost weight but the weekly food shop is still full of junk food.
Bubzzz is still appearing in his dressing gown in most vlogs with his eyes half shut. Is this man ever fully awake? We think not. A recent vlog showed him in his pyjamas at 5.30pm after Candy had finished work.
'The Mother' as some of us call her effed off to France to see Candy's brother for Christmas, so we did not get to see her sat in her coat in Candy's 'cozy' house on Christmas Day.
Candy refers to her period as 'Lady Time'. Cue serious eye-rolling from us tattlers.
Candy made 'steak spaghetti' in a recent vlog that looked so disgusting even Bubz claimed he wasn't hungry.
There is a theme with Candy's vlogs, she never goes out, they never have date nights, so every vlog is 'homely and cozy'.
She has cut down on her spending but there are some very questionable fashion choices that make her look 80 years old. Anyone have a photo of the embroidered boots? She loves her pinny and could pass for 50+ in some of her looks.
The dogs don't get walked together because she can't control 2 little Shitzu's. They are always going to 'pee and poop' in the back garden. No wonder it's ruined.
My favourite moment, as per the title, was the clear message to all that Candy and Bubz NEVER HAVE SEX. They would rather hold hands and do 'devotionals' in bed.
Which is of course how babies are conceived...
omg thank you for the recap 🤣 those boots were the pinnacle. Wonder if she still hoards them haha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinkii

VIP Member
Had to laugh,

Candy: i’m going to upload every other day.. at least 2 a week

someone needs to work on their maths skills

so we will probably get 2 videos only that was recorded in December 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think they are mid 30's but act at at least 80+. Saying that I have relatives in their 80's who are sprightlier than those two absolute flumps.

You just know those pyjama bottoms have a 'smell' to them in the crotch area... GROSS

• Haha
  • Sick

Maid22

VIP Member
omg I haven’t watched it! Wow that’s some over indulging and I felt bad about the 2lbs I had gained lmao

shame she didn’t watch her own video on how she was going to stay healthy and on plan over the festive season… hypocrite was that a WW sponsored video?

Lmao just been on the comments section everyone is congratulating her on her amazing loss!!
And don't forget she's taking metformin, I know someone who took that for diabetes, they shit soo much ( sorry tmi!!) Never dieted, and lost loads of weight!!

• Haha

Sarlis

VIP Member
Didn't she used to have a po box so folks could send stuff? Probably cancelled that and just wants cash instead!
yes she got rid of it ages ago probably when she realised she wasn’t getting that much free stuff she wanted😂

• Haha