Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
A few mins into the vlog she's sad about putting on weight then a few clips later her and Sloth Man are eating meatballs , cake and milkshake at Ikea. That's your problem Candy. I think Sloth Man is a feeder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
I am actually quite shocked that she's working with ww! She's not actually doing a great job on promoting them! A full fry up, donut and all those milky coffees she has are not exactly promoting a healthy lifestyle! She's infuriated me as well about the streaky bacon! 'we weigh it when it's cooked'!! Surely if the ww app tells you it's so many points for so may grams raw, that's how you weigh it! Her 1-2 points streaky bacon would actually be 5 points! Stupid!
The way she held that donut in front of the dogs whilst holding them back was so odd! And it makes me want vomit when I here her say weeweepoopoo!!🤣
I’m sure those coffees contain sugar aswell, and surely back bacon is better than streaky as it doesn‘t have as much fat and what it does have is easy to cut off.

Pinkii

VIP Member
She has like 2 periods a year it seems but she moans about them more than i did when i was in labour. Just take some painkillers and get on with it. If she was more active her body wouldn’t be floored by ‘normal’ pains.

Sarlis

VIP Member
What is her obsession with rice with her dinners… way too many carbs and unneeded

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Sounds like money is tight. Shopping at Farm Foods but they were 'not impressed'. Not a good place to shop anyway if you are on a diet/healthy eating plan or have sugar addictions like those two. That bag of chicken wings looks ranked. That All Day Breakfast Frey Bentos pie ....yuk. And a big box of biscuits. Oh dear. When will they learn?
Of course she got her Coke.
Agree they buy a silly amount of food for two people. 30 eggs a week between them. Surely that's costing them a bomb.

The house is so tiny and pokey. Makes me feel claustrophobic.

Edit to add - Did anyone notice her saying she used to go to a mormon church? When she was talking about the Sloeur she bought from Lidl.
Was that the church she was going to in the last year or so?

Last edited:

Zoombeeni2245

All of that effort to only go for one night? Madness! She must have a good relationship with her parents because I wouldn’t wanna spend that much time with mine 😆
Totally agree about porta loo 🤢 just walk to the loos you lazy mare unzipping a tent is hardly gonna wake everyone up 🙈

Her unrelenting fake positivity is admirable… I’d of thrown the tent and Burnham away 🤨

• Haha

Pingo101

Has she got borrowers living in that tiny house with them!? All that sugary baking, for just 2 people!!!😳

Delia Smith

VIP Member
That full fat jersey milk has a very cream like consistency. It’s the kind of thing you have when you are trying to gain weight, seriously

she also said she ate most of that huge sushi thing herself ! It was enough for 3 people at least. Not cheap either.

I still sometimes get periods that leave me on the bathroom floor in agony. I know a lot of us have. She’s on another planet moaning like that about a bit of cramping.

• Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
I've said it before but, manchild reminds me so much of my ex. He wasn't into sports of any kind - he had a couple of close friends and they were all into science fiction. .......and he was gay and firmly in the closet. If I hadn't caught him in the shower with a guy from work, I would have been none the wiser. When we split, he didn't even let his mother know (he was also a mummy's boy) he was gay...I'm assuming she eventually found out before she passed away as he got married to a guy!

When Candy said that Bubz had a board game, I just sighed heavily. I honestly think he was the first and only guy she met on that dating website and clung onto him

Was that bread cooked that she showed in the vlog or was she using a smoothing filter? She had toast, followed by a tea cake .....then carrot cake.....a bowl of pasta with more bread....

• Wow

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
She is very much about home comforts, I do wonder how she will cope while camping. She’ll be needing a private hot shower, a comfy bed to sleep in. What will she sit in, are camping chairs large enough for her? I’m a generous size too and would definitely be concerned about that.
Look at how shite her mood was when they went to that lovely country house because the bed wasn’t comfy! Can’t see her being ok in a blow up bed. £45 each for a chair???? Why? Still sad they ain’t taking their dogs, I do understand some ppl don’t want dog poo dog barking and stuff when away but they poor dogs never go anywhere. I can feel the distance between her and Bubs so much. Can’t see that marriage lasting much longer tbh. Ohhhh her fricken baby voice drives me crazy 😖😖😖

Hjhh

It makes me laugh , she wants to lay around and do nothing cos she has her period .but if she actually did a bit of exercise ,like go for a walk rather than mope and sulk at home she would feel better and make any period pain she has better. But no , that requires effort and actually doing something . She can’t even be arsed to walk on the indoor treadmill .

Maid22

VIP Member
Oh and that veg box, why would you subscribe to something where you end up giving half of it away🤷‍♀️
Just go to local green grocers, buy what you like and probably half the price!!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
New Thread name suggestions folks ?

extra points if it includes coffee, giggling and lack of dog walking

• Haha

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Isn't a Dutch oven a huge cast iron pot that stands on coals? I don't get why she keeps calling the casserole dish a 'Dutch Oven'???

She spent ages moving that desk again and advertising the office chair on Freecycle

She thanked Bubs for doing the dishes (it sounds like a rare occurrence in their house .......does she fetch and carry after him???? )

The bread was cooked in the air fryer (I say 'cooked' very loosely).......Is there an issue where she can't cook a loaf of bread in the oven without the flippin' 'Dutch Oven'????

The dog corner...why is she wasting money on a sign to say that it's the dog corner???? Can they read???? She doesn't have any visitors apart from moaning Myrtle and her creepy dad......who is going to benefit from this sign.......the lass is loopy!
I was thinking the same, it’s not a Dutch oven it’s a cast iron casserole dish ffs.
Another bloody boring vlog, made me chuckle when she said she likes to go out shopping - REALLY you spend every weekend tidying and decluttering. Didn’t she get the office chair from freecycle? How sad that she loves cleaning - Candy you need to get a life dear. How much mess can 2 people make?

She’s wider than she is tall. She’d be toppling over if she ever got pregnant. I hope she sorts out her weight, she is extremely overweight and is on a path to diabetes, heart problems, etc.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Remember a few weeks ago they bought 8 heads of broccoli?! And she said they love fresh broccoli…. I thought that was really weird and really odd to buy so many in a house of 2! And then in the following vlog they had a roast dinner with frozen veg! Why ??
They even have frozen veg on their Xmas dinner every year…

• Sick

ryvitaninja

She was quite short with Burnham about him picking up green peppers. Thought we had a little glimpse then of what she is really like.

Must be difficult for her celebrating her brothers baby when she is struggling

Sarlis

VIP Member
What is that giggle ? It’s worse than ever in this vlog

So many coffees again. How is she not awake all night?
Another reason she’s so tired all the time - she needs to kick the coffee habit.

The giggle is damn annoying, it’s got to be a nervous habit, like she doesn’t talk to many people now and is starting to struggle to communicate. When she’s talking to the camera she constantly mispronounces words and muddles her sentences up.