you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've held off from commenting for so long, I genuinely feel bad about what I think because I do like this channel. However, I've always got the impression Cerise is the favourite out of them all because she seems to be the one with the most success with her dancing. I hate to say it but, Cerise knows it too! I feel sorry for Courtney because she dances too, but everything is Cerise. James works nights but yet he's still doing the school runs and then off shopping etc. I couldn't believe it a few vlogs ago when Kelly said "I think I'll let him have the night off from work" or something like that, she made it sound like she controls him. I wish she wouldn't do so many planner vids, how many planners does she actually own now?

Reactions: 7
Cerise is a spoilt littlle brat. Very clear to everyone she is the favourite child, all the stupid faces she pulls on camera drives me insane. The whole family life revolves around what she is doing for dance, and doesn't matter about the other 4.
I did like kelly to begin with, but now theres something about her that I just can't do with. She makes out like shes so busy all of the time, when really spends most of the time sat on her fat arse on the sofa doing her cross stich/colouring/reading. One major thing that pissed me off is when carson was younger she would never get down to his level to play with him, she would have him bring toys to sofa where she was sat. I mentioned a few times in comment section but never once did she reply.
I feel sorry for james, he never has a minute to himself. He works nights then has to take kids to school, take kelly shopping then pick kids back up from school take them dancing then straight to work. When does the poor man get a chance to sleep. Kelly go out and get a job and learn to bloody drive because that poor husband of yours can only carry on like he is for so much before he drives himself into a early grave !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe she tops up on fruit during the week.They always seem to eat decent meals.
She said that was her one shop and she wouldn’t need a top up. To the poster who said she let she him have a day off I was a bit shocked by that too. Oh that’s kind let him when he is the only one doing anything in that house. Like she says jump and he says how high. Also think they baby the oldest too he doesn’t even make his own way to work James has to drive and pick him up . He should be making his own packed lunches too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for Courtney, she seems
To be at the self conscious teen stage and looks awkward when she’s being filmed dancing. It’s great for kids to have hobbies Especially when it keeps them active, but at some point it has to be considered just how practical it is to spend so much time on it, in a recent vlog cerise had a full School day then school dance club then straight out to stagebox, home So late in the evening that she had to eat on the way there.

Courtney is in year 10 and missing school to take a dance exam, it just baffles me.

I do like Kelly, she is one of the more relatable vloggers, but I can’t get my head around her being at home all day and being happy to let James run himself ragged. Maybe I’m just
Envious as I work full time with a 3 hour commute and would lobe to spend a Day home reading or meal prepping!

The buying of Marks & Spencer’s chopped up fruit always made me 🤨.

Reactions: 4
I use to really enjoy some of the earlier material Kelly would put on YouTube. But I think the channel has got no direction anymore. This I think is due to the fact Kelly doesn’t really do anything away from the home, apart from shop. She’s got no friends doesn’t really have any hobbies (apart from sitting on the sofa reading,colouring,cross stitch,planners). Another thing I find weird is that she’s got a sister who she must be not close too because all the years she’s been doing YouTube her sister has never been to visit.
And how many planners does one person need!! When basically your life is cleaning shopping and looking after your kids. One planner vlog she done a while back the Erin Condren stuff she’d ordered must have totalled at least a couple of hundred pounds. Which is a bit excessive when her kids only seem to get clothing and shoes for birthdays or Christmas. If they need anything they seem to have to wait till it’s gifted. But Kelly seems to waste money on all her planning stuff. What’s that Kiki k subscription she’s got. I think that’s about £30 per month. And seems to spoil herself anyone noticed all the M&S clothes she’s been wearing lately.

Reactions: 6
I agree totally with all you have said. All James seems to do is work and pick up and drop the kids off. Then when he has a day off he’s taking Kelly shopping. He works nights. So when does he sleep.

Too much emphasis is put on Cerise’s dancing. Which I don’t think is fair on the rest of the kids.

Also I don’t understand why Kelly has never learnt how to drive then she could help James out and not have to rely on him all the time. She never seems to go anywhere or do anything outside the home by herself which I think is rather strange. I don’t get why she doesnt look for some part time employment,
So she would maybe have friends outside the family home.

They do seem to never be short of money but I think with 5 kids they willget quite a bit in Working Family Tax Credits.

Saying all this is just my opinion each to there own and if her and James are happy that’s up to them.

I myself have 3 kids. My husband is self employed and I was at home bringing my kids up for a long time. Going back to work part time was great because I’m not just Mum I feel I have my own identity again.
She was asked the question about benefits once on a q&a, she said they didn't get anything other than child benefit so James must earn too much. She could just be saying that of course. She's doing GCSE maths and English isn't she, good luck to her but I'm not sure how far it's going to get her. I'm sure she could get a part time job in a shop or something, it's not like she's got to be available for Carson now he's at school and James is always there pretty much as he never seems to go to bed. She did say once he sleeps in the car between jobs so it sounds like he hardly gets any quality sleep

I use to really enjoy some of the earlier material Kelly would put on YouTube. But I think the channel has got no direction anymore. This I think is due to the fact Kelly doesn’t really do anything away from the home, apart from shop. She’s got no friends doesn’t really have any hobbies (apart from sitting on the sofa reading,colouring,cross stitch,planners). Another thing I find weird is that she’s got a sister who she must be not close too because all the years she’s been doing YouTube her sister has never been to visit.
And how many planners does one person need!! When basically your life is cleaning shopping and looking after your kids. One planner vlog she done a while back the Erin Condren stuff she’d ordered must have totalled at least a couple of hundred pounds. Which is a bit excessive when her kids only seem to get clothing and shoes for birthdays or Christmas. If they need anything they seem to have to wait till it’s gifted. But Kelly seems to waste money on all her planning stuff. What’s that Kiki k subscription she’s got. I think that’s about £30 per month. And seems to spoil herself anyone noticed all the M&S clothes she’s been wearing lately.
Do you mean gifted from companies? I haven't noticed much gifted stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She was asked the question about benefits once on a q&a, she said they didn't get anything other than child benefit so James must earn too much. She could just be saying that of course. She's doing GCSE maths and English isn't she, good luck to her but I'm not sure how far it's going to get her. I'm sure she could get a part time job in a shop or something, it's not like she's got to be available for Carson now he's at school and James is always there pretty much as he never seems to go to bed. She did say once he sleeps in the car between jobs so it sounds like he hardly gets any quality sleep

Do you mean gifted from companies? I haven't noticed much gifted stuff
Sorry didn’t make it clear. No not gifted from companies. I meant they have to wait for birthdays or christmas, which I suppose is not a bad thing. But one year the boys needed new bedding and she wrapped it up and gave it to them as a Christmas present.
Also with 5 kids you can still claim tax credits if you earnings are quite good eg on a salary of £35000 PA you wooldstill get about £650 per month. I think she was telling a little white lie when she said they don’t get any benefits.
Also being a self employed taxi driver doing your own accounts it’s quite easy to be economical with the truth, if you know what I mean.

It just baffles me if you are a stay at home mum then good on you. But James then has to work and go with her shopping etc. Shouldn’t she be doing that in light of her being stay at home mum. Shouldn’t she go to Asda and get the shop. Shouldn’t she do the Christmas shopping. Shouldn’t she get up and take the kids places. If James doesn’t take her she doesn’t do anything. He must be run off his feet, can’t he safe to be out all night driving then have two or three hours sleep then drive Kelly everywhere during the day .

It just baffles me if you are a stay at home mum then good on you. But James then has to work and go with her shopping etc. Shouldn’t she be doing that in light of her being stay at home mum. Shouldn’t she go to Asda and get the shop. Shouldn’t she do the Christmas shopping. Shouldn’t she get up and take the kids places. If James doesn’t take her she doesn’t do anything. He must be run off his feet, can’t he safe to be out all night driving then have two or three hours sleep then drive Kelly everywhere during the day .
So True. Kelly would probably say it’s coz she doesn’t drive, but has she not heard of a bus or taxi or even maybe walking!

Reactions: 2
Sorry didn’t make it clear. No not gifted from companies. I meant they have to wait for birthdays or christmas, which I suppose is not a bad thing. But one year the boys needed new bedding and she wrapped it up and gave it to them as a Christmas present.
Also with 5 kids you can still claim tax credits if you earnings are quite good eg on a salary of £35000 PA you wooldstill get about £650 per month. I think she was telling a little white lie when she said they don’t get any benefits.
Also being a self employed taxi driver doing your own accounts it’s quite easy to be economical with the truth, if you know what I mean.
There isn’t a self-employed taxi driver in the country who doesn’t fiddle their accounts. Any who say they don’t are lying. It’s too easy to not do it.

Ah I'm with you, yeah birthday and Christmas presents. I guess it makes sense that they get tax credits My brother works for the same taxi company (I'm from Liverpool) so yes let's just say yes you can fiddle 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t think cerise is favourite. I think she’s very bubbly compared to the other children and it shows, especially via dance. Cerise shouldn’t be punished at doing better then Courtney, we all can’t be great at everything. I’m not saying Courtney is bad but her confidence must affect her dancing. I think Kelly is stuck in a rut, she’s been a stay at home mum for 17 years and she mustn’t know what to do with herself. It’s all fine and well saying get a job but you don’t know the ins and outs of their life. Whatever they’re doing must be working because they’ve managed the last 17 years and James seems happy enough to me.

I don’t think cerise is favourite. I think she’s very bubbly compared to the other children and it shows, especially via dance. Cerise shouldn’t be punished at doing better then Courtney, we all can’t be great at everything. I’m not saying Courtney is bad but her confidence must affect her dancing. I think Kelly is stuck in a rut, she’s been a stay at home mum for 17 years and she mustn’t know what to do with herself. It’s all fine and well saying get a job but you don’t know the ins and outs of their life. Whatever they’re doing must be working because they’ve managed the last 17 years and James seems happy enough to me.
Is she punished? That’s odd. In what way??

A lot is invested in cerise and her dancing, is that fair on Carson for instance? Both Kelly and James will go on the long journey to Manchester to take her to Stagebox, either leaving Carson home with his brother or dragging him along, why wouldn’t Kelly stay home with the other children?

Not sure what in’s and out’s need to be known, they live in a tiny house with three boys sharing a small bedroom, is that fair on Colby? 17 years old sharing a room with a four year old? Kelly doesn’t think she should get a job, because all her kids Had a hard time starting secondary school, sure she could work term time or something, if only to ease the load for James. If they do get child benefit then he can’t be a high earner as it’s capped. Supporting 7 people on less than £50k a year won’t be easy! It’s just over £3k a month, dance lessons probably cost around £300 at least!

Is she punished? That’s odd. In what way??

A lot is invested in cerise and her dancing, is that fair on Carson for instance? Both Kelly and James will go on the long journey to Manchester to take her to Stagebox, either leaving Carson home with his brother or dragging him along, why wouldn’t Kelly stay home with the other children?

Not sure what in’s and out’s need to be known, they live in a tiny house with three boys sharing a small bedroom, is that fair on Colby? 17 years old sharing a room with a four year old? Kelly doesn’t think she should get a job, because all her kids Had a hard time starting secondary school, sure she could work term time or something, if only to ease the load for James. If they do get child benefit then he can’t be a high earner as it’s capped. Supporting 7 people on less than £50k a year won’t be easy! It’s just over £3k a month, dance lessons probably cost around £300 at least!
I never said she was punished, I just don’t think it would be fair to take cerise away from something she likes because her sister isn’t so good. Houses don’t just appear out of thin air and money doesn’t either, so to say find a new house is rather unrealistic. Why would they do that when in a few years time their eldest will probably move out anyway? Not sure about where they live but around here term time jobs are few and far between🤷🏻‍♀️ None of them are bad parents that’s clear to see and as I’ve said what they do works for them. Maybe it could be better but it could be a hell of a lot worse. I watch some you tube mums who NEVER take their children outside, so Kelly’s kids are lucky. Plus Carson has his own classes.

So much for this being a rave thread 🙄

I really like jelly and the kids! I do feel sorry for James but if that’s what works for they’re family then that’s fine! Just noticed the channel and insta have disappeared?

Reactions: 1
This channel is without a doubt one of my favourites on YouTube. I think that Kelly and James are brilliant parents and that all their children seem lovely, and most of all happy. I feel like Kelly is genuinely trying to better herself and her children consistently and it's a real strength in a Mum. The reason I enjoy her vlogs is because she seems so genuine and real which is rare on social media. I would be gutted if she stopped vlogging.

Reactions: 5
This channel is without a doubt one of my favourites on YouTube. I think that Kelly and James are brilliant parents and that all their children seem lovely, and most of all happy. I feel like Kelly is genuinely trying to better herself and her children consistently and it's a real strength in a Mum. The reason I enjoy her vlogs is because she seems so genuine and real which is rare on social media. I would be gutted if she stopped vlogging.
I would really miss seeing them they are my favourite family on YouTube.

I would really miss her as well, I really enjoy her vlogs. She is completely relatable and clearly loves her family and that's her life - I admire her for that.