you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch quite a few 'mummy vkoggers',but Kelly is one of a very small number who I think has remained true to herself. She doesn't try to hide anything or pretend to be someone she isn't. Her videos come across as very natural,no playing to the camera or being very loud and over the top, just to create content. A lovely lady and a lovely supportive family.

Reactions: 9
Yes I agree I have enjoyed more and more of Kelly's videos especially her planners... and being a normal genuine family none of this saying what is fashionable and pretending perfect everything....

Reactions: 3
They are a really lovely family, nice polite kids etc and I love watching the channel. I do often wonder how they afford things though, seeing as there's only one income and five kids. I mean not many people could afford around £1000 on two kids coats just before Christmas, that's how much the Parajumpers coats the girls got are. Probably on credit cards but who knows. Sometimes I feel sorry for James as he never stops! As I said though they are a nice family

Reactions: 4
Being a taxi driver in Liverpool city centre must pay very well! They are a lovely family!

Reactions: 2
Kelly does say that the kids don't get a lot during the year. Their coats have to last a couple of years. James seems to work really hard at night. I really hope her channel grows and grows.

Reactions: 5
Kelly does say that the kids don't get a lot during the year. Their coats have to last a couple of years. James seems to work really hard at night. I really hope her channel grows and grows.
Kelly comes across as very genuine,no playing to the camera or showing off. A lovely family

Being a taxi driver in Liverpool city centre must pay very well! They are a lovely family!
Yes it can pay very well but you have to put the hours in, which James obviously does. I'm from Liverpool and my brother is a taxi driver with the same company and it can pay very well and obviously with being self employed you don't always pay as much tax as you should if you know what I mean! Good luck to them, they are lovely!

I do really like Kelly, however I do feel that house just isn’t big enough for them. I grew up in a big family with no space and our parents asked us what we wanted to do but we always said we were fine with the arrangements, deeply though we weren’t. Hopefully it’s not that way for their kids, and that they are happy with the arrangements.

Reactions: 1
In all honesty i think the kids will be happy they have a roof over there head. They probably dont want to move or can not afford to ?

Oh I like her - one of very few people on insta with a "normal" house & no filtered pics and flatlays etc from what I can

I do really like Kelly, however I do feel that house just isn’t big enough for them. I grew up in a big family with no space and our parents asked us what we wanted to do but we always said we were fine with the arrangements, deeply though we weren’t. Hopefully it’s not that way for their kids, and that they are happy with the arrangements.
Their house blows my mind because it looks so big from the outside but the living room is the only decent sized room really

Their house blows my mind because it looks so big from the outside but the living room is the only decent sized room really
Yes it's deceiving as they aren't big really.

Does anyone think Kelly is getting fed up of YouTube? Her heart just doesn't seem to be in it as much now. I hope she doesn't give up

Yes it's deceiving as they aren't big really.

Does anyone think Kelly is getting fed up of YouTube? Her heart just doesn't seem to be in it as much now. I hope she doesn't give up
I agree, she doesn't seem as interested. She mentioned that someone close to them had made comments previously and that's why she took a break before. I think a lot of time is taken up with the girls dance and travelling to Manchester with Cerise every week, it must be difficult to vlog as well. I hope she doesn't stop, because she is one of the very few down to earth, genuine family vloggers

I agree, she doesn't seem as interested. She mentioned that someone close to them had made comments previously and that's why she took a break before. I think a lot of time is taken up with the girls dance and travelling to Manchester with Cerise every week, it must be difficult to vlog as well. I hope she doesn't stop, because she is one of the very few down to earth, genuine family vloggers
Yeah I really hope she carries on, she is lovely and very genuine. My friend watches the vlogs, she thinks too much time is put into Cerise's dance etc, I must admit the stage box thing is a big commitment and seems a little unfair on the rest of the kids with it being from after school until what after 9pm or thereabouts. I don't live far from Kelly and it's the other side of Manchester where they have to go so it's a bit of a way like.

Yeah I really hope she carries on, she is lovely and very genuine. My friend watches the vlogs, she thinks too much time is put into Cerise's dance etc, I must admit the stage box thing is a big commitment and seems a little unfair on the rest of the kids with it being from after school until what after 9pm or thereabouts. I don't live far from Kelly and it's the other side of Manchester where they have to go so it's a bit of a way like.
I really feel for poor James, he works nights and rarely seems to get any decent rest, sleeping in the car whilst waiting at dance competitions isn't healthy. All the dance obligations will take their toll once the girls are in year 11 doing exams. The 3 boys are really good, they don't appear to resent all the attention given to dance.

I really feel for poor James, he works nights and rarely seems to get any decent rest, sleeping in the car whilst waiting at dance competitions isn't healthy. All the dance obligations will take their toll once the girls are in year 11 doing exams. The 3 boys are really good, they don't appear to resent all the attention given to dance.
Yeah it seems like the dance stuff is priority. Poor James must be exhausted he never seems to get a break but maybe he doesn't mind. He's a great Dad that's for sure. I bet stage box costs a fortune as well

Yeah it seems like the dance stuff is priority. Poor James must be exhausted he never seems to get a break but maybe he doesn't mind. He's a great Dad that's for sure. I bet stage box costs a fortune as well
James is an absolute legend, he's so patient and willing to do anything to make his family happy. Together they are a lovely couple and all of the kids are lovely. It does seem that since someone close to them made 'nasty comments', Kelly really hasn't seemed as interested in the vlogging.