you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be, Hopefully she sleeps on it and opens everything again tomorrow

Reactions: 2
I hope she comes back. As I said, I do like her channel, just a couple of things bug me about stuff. Wasn't she a bit undecided the other day about some new rules that were coming in YouTube wise?

Reactions: 3
I hope she comes back. As I said, I do like her channel, just a couple of things bug me about stuff. Wasn't she a bit undecided the other day about some new rules that were coming in YouTube wise?
Hopefully she is maybe rebranding herself and will be back for vlogmas 🙏

Yeah but wouldn’t she just change her name? Seems extreme to close everything?

Reactions: 1
She stopped for a few months after a comment from a family member . So don’t think it’s anything to do with here. I don’t think her heart has been in it for a while . She was saying the other day she just didn’t know what direction to go in wasn’t she ?

If you go on her ‘about’ section on YouTube and check all the social accounts they are all deleted :(
Everything...blog, Twitter, insta, fb...all of them

Cerise is a spoilt littlle brat. Very clear to everyone she is the favourite child, all the stupid faces she pulls on camera drives me insane. The whole family life revolves around what she is doing for dance, and doesn't matter about the other 4.
I did like kelly to begin with, but now theres something about her that I just can't do with. She makes out like shes so busy all of the time, when really spends most of the time sat on her fat arse on the sofa doing her cross stich/colouring/reading. One major thing that pissed me off is when carson was younger she would never get down to his level to play with him, she would have him bring toys to sofa where she was sat. I mentioned a few times in comment section but never once did she reply.
I feel sorry for james, he never has a minute to himself. He works nights then has to take kids to school, take kelly shopping then pick kids back up from school take them dancing then straight to work. When does the poor man get a chance to sleep. Kelly go out and get a job and learn to bloody drive because that poor husband of yours can only carry on like he is for so much before he drives himself into a early grave !!!
I wonder if this comment amongst others is why she has closed everything down, I think Cerise is just a confident girl, I really hope Kelly comes back they are a lovely close family

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if this comment amongst others is why she has closed everything down, I think Cerise is just a confident girl, I really hope Kelly comes back they are a lovely close family
That's what I've been thinking. The wording was uncalled for.

Reactions: 7
It can’t be the first time she has had a bad comment . I know before she has addressed cerise being the favourite and not getting a bigger house etc before . So she must have had comments on youtube videos. You can’t expect to put yourself out there and for everyone to kiss your ass and think your amazing.

I get the impression that Kelly can take constructive criticism and is confident in her decisions she makes as a parent. However, to call a 13 year old a spoilt brat and accuse someone of sitting on their fat arse is what is uncalled for. It's unfair to believe that because someone posts things online it gives people free reign to say what they want without consequence. You may not agree with everything or like how someone lives their life but then you just don't watch or engage with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get the impression that Kelly can take constructive criticism and is confident in her decisions she makes as a parent. However, to call a 13 year old a spoilt brat and accuse someone of sitting on their fat arse is what is uncalled for. It's unfair to believe that because someone posts things online it gives people free reign to say what they want without consequence. You may not agree with everything or like how someone lives their life but then you just don't watch or engage with it.
And that’s exactly why I would never put myself out there . People will always have opinions . Whether others agree with them or not .

And that’s exactly why I would never put myself out there . People will always have opinions . Whether others agree with them or not .
Of course people have opinions, but we also have filters. Don't want to share something online? Then don't

It can’t be the first time she has had a bad comment . I know before she has addressed cerise being the favourite and not getting a bigger house etc before . So she must have had comments on youtube videos. You can’t expect to put yourself out there and for everyone to kiss your ass and think your amazing.
No, it's definitely not the first time she's had a bad comment. She's had a short break from vlogging a couple of times because comments on her vlogs have got to her. It's impossible to have everyone liking you, you need a thick skin if you're going to be in the public eye.

No, it's definitely not the first time she's had a bad comment. She's had a short break from vlogging a couple of times because comments on her vlogs have got to her. It's impossible to have everyone liking you, you need a thick skin if you're going to be in the public eye.
Yes totally agree with you, I do think commenting on the children is not on at all. But when you feature so much of them comments about them are going to come . I guess the difference is she will just delete youtube comments and she can’t do that here .

I think Kelly is thick skinned and does not seek to have everyone like her, or agree with her, but some comments are not necessary. It's fine to have an opinion but you can decide not to share it for the sake of someone's feelings, especially a 13 year old.
I do think that some people feel that they should get to say whatever they want without responsibility and mask it as, well if you share something you should expect it.

Yes totally agree with you, I do think commenting on the children is not on at all. But when you feature so much of them comments about them are going to come . I guess the difference is she will just delete youtube comments and she can’t do that here .
I agree, nasty comments about kids are out of order. I know I mentioned Cerise, but my comment wasn't meant in a nasty way, it's just an observation. Calling her a spoilt brat however is going too far. I'm sure she started asking the kids whether they wanted to be in vlogs because of nasty comments that were made in the past, hence why the only ones who featured the most now are Carson and Cerise. Yeah, it's easy to delete comments on YouTube, but not on here.

I think Kelly is thick skinned and does not seek to have everyone like her, or agree with her, but some comments are not necessary. It's fine to have an opinion but you can decide not to share it for the sake of someone's feelings, especially a 13 year old.
I do think that some people feel that they should get to say whatever they want without responsibility and mask it as, well if you share something you should expect it.
I don't think she is thick skinned, some of her family members have upset her aswell as YouTube comments. She lets a lot of things get to her.

I agree, nasty comments about kids are out of order. I know I mentioned Cerise, but my comment wasn't meant in a nasty way, it's just an observation. Calling her a spoilt brat however is going too far. I'm sure she started asking the kids whether they wanted to be in vlogs because of nasty comments that were made in the past, hence why the only ones who featured the most now are Carson and Cerise. Yeah, it's easy to delete comments on YouTube, but not on here.

I don't think she is thick skinned, some of her family members have upset her aswell as YouTube comments. She lets a lot of things get to her.
I agree she isn’t thick skinned in the slightest . She is always explaining herself to avoid negativity when someone thick skinned wouldn’t need to do that. If she is aware of here I’m sure one of the newer posters on this thread one of them could be her. She was never one for interacting with comments anyway. She never replied to most of them if any. I’m sure she has turned her comments off herself .