you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree with you that Kelly doesn't seem to be enjoying vlogging at the moment. She's my favourite family channel to watch and she's just so down to earth and relatable. She hasn't posted for a week now so I hope everything is ok?

Reactions: 2
I do agree with you that Kelly doesn't seem to be enjoying vlogging at the moment. She's my favourite family channel to watch and she's just so down to earth and relatable. She hasn't posted for a week now so I hope everything is ok?
I think her camera or phone broke, she posted on FB or Instagram to say she was getting a new phone I think it was and she would vlog this weekend x

I know this is a rave thread, and I really don’t dislike Kelly. But I messaged her a few days ago on Instagram to let her know her address was visible at one point in a recent video, she read it but didn’t reply. A little bit rude, I thought. I was trying to help in case she hadn’t realised

I know this is a rave thread, and I really don’t dislike Kelly. But I messaged her a few days ago on Instagram to let her know her address was visible at one point in a recent video, she read it but didn’t reply. A little bit rude, I thought. I was trying to help in case she hadn’t realised
That is rude you done the right thing anyway .

There's no excuse for not replying. She looks like she can't really be arsed with videos anymore. I do like her though x

Reactions: 1
There's no excuse for not replying. She looks like she can't really be arsed with videos anymore. I do like her though x
I like her too but I’m not interested in these planning vlogs or Asda hauls and that is all she can be bothered to do these days.

I like her too but I’m not interested in these planning vlogs or Asda hauls and that is all she can be bothered to do these days.
No I don't watch the planning videos, don't mind the food hauls but yeah it looks like she can't can't be bothered doing the daily vlogs now. Maybe she'll get back on it when the kids have gone back to school

I really enjoy this channel.
But I think its really hard to have to vlog when nothing is really going on, sometimes in School Holidays you just wanna relax, especially the longer 6 week holiday. At least shes not doing things just so she can vlog it.
Maybe there will be a break and be back on track once the new term starts.

I really enjoy this channel.
But I think its really hard to have to vlog when nothing is really going on, sometimes in School Holidays you just wanna relax, especially the longer 6 week holiday. At least shes not doing things just so she can vlog it.
Maybe there will be a break and be back on track once the new term starts.
Yeah I think so . She is one of the few not really selling herself out. It’s more of a hobby for her so if she isn’t finding it fun guess she won’t do it. Can’t blame her .

Yeah I think so . She is one of the few not really selling herself out. It’s more of a hobby for her so if she isn’t finding it fun guess she won’t do it. Can’t blame her .

I think thats why her channel is so successful, because it is real and not put on to show.
I find quite a few of her vids helpful too, some of the packed lunches and stuff have been great ideas.

I’d really love to know what happened to put her off YouTube. I assumed it was trolls but she said somebody in her real life said something

I'm enjoying Kelly's reading vlogs and the vlogs about her prepping for GCSEs. I never get bored with her vlogs, always honest.

Is enough doing the GCSE to prepare for applying for jobs? Or just to pass the time.
I'm not sure to be honest. I think now her youngest is in school full time she's lost. I only hope she perseveres and it isn't just a whim that she will get bored of

Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for Courtney? Not for not being in the vlogs because I think that’s by choice, but it always seems to be Cerise picked for dance things.

From what I’ve seen I think it’s more a confidence thing, rather than talent. Confidence just pours out of Cerise whereas you can see Courtney is more shy and holding back, bless her. She seems a lovely wee girl

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for Courtney? Not for not being in the vlogs because I think that’s by choice, but it always seems to be Cerise picked for dance things.

From what I’ve seen I think it’s more a confidence thing, rather than talent. Confidence just pours out of Cerise whereas you can see Courtney is more shy and holding back, bless her. She seems a lovely wee girl
I think everything is centered around cerise. The trip to Disney the trip to London for her to have a photo shoot. Yet Courtney didn’t get a photo shoot .

Reactions: 6
Forgot to add for the twins brithday it was just a party for Cerise’s friends it was like it was just her birthday .

Reactions: 4

Yes, I know where you're coming from. The limelight does seem to be on Cerise all the time but I agree it's probably because she's very confident. Can't help but feel a bit sorry for Courtney though. When you think about it, she's got the stage box classes in Manchester, she also had the Disney and London trips as someone else has said. It does seem a little unfair

Reactions: 4
Cerise enjoys being on camera, and Courtney doesn't - Kelly's always been clear about that, so we probably see a bit of a skewed view, so it would be easy to assume that it's all about Cerise. I'm pretty sure that's not the case in real life, Kelly always strikes me as talking equally about all her children and equally proud of them all.

As far as the daily vlogs are concerned, I think it must be really hard to keep on making content when your comments have been turned off for months, it's like putting content out into an empty void. As a YouTuber, the reason you keep on doing it is for the interaction with people, the validation that what you are doing is what people want to watch. Very hard to get the motivation without some sort of interaction with your audience.

Reactions: 3