you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone I watch on YouTube is quitting 🙈 hope it’s not me haha

Seriously though I find it strange she has left without any explanation, I feel like her loyal followers need some sort of explanation?

Personally if someone said something horrible about my child I would do exactly the same as her and close everything.
We are all entitled to our opinions though I guess, It’s just a bit harsh when children are slated.

Reactions: 6
I agree she isn’t thick skinned in the slightest . She is always explaining herself to avoid negativity when someone thick skinned wouldn’t need to do that. If she is aware of here I’m sure one of the newer posters on this thread one of them could be her. She was never one for interacting with comments anyway. She never replied to most of them if any. I’m sure she has turned her comments off herself .
Completely agree regarding thick skinned. That's funny because I've been thinking the same about the newer posters on here, she wouldn't be the first youtuber to do that. No, she wasn't good at interacting, it used to annoy a few people. She says its YouTube that turned off comments for family vloggers, but I noticed some family vloggers have comments switched on, so God knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Really sad to see everything has been deleted, really enjoyed watching her vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have her on Facebook? As in a person account? I don’t know her full name? Just wondering if she still has one (if she did)

It can’t be the first time she has had a bad comment . I know before she has addressed cerise being the favourite and not getting a bigger house etc before . So she must have had comments on youtube videos. You can’t expect to put yourself out there and for everyone to kiss your ass and think your amazing.
Surely if you are that sensitive, YT isn’t the place to be sharing all aspects of your families lives.

I wouldn’t put myself out there for this reason and I certainly wouldn’t expose my teenagers to it.

It’s not nice to read negative comments about yourself or your children, but if you share so much it’s got to be expected, doesn’t mean it’s right, but it’s you that’s put yourself in that position.

Reactions: 3
Just had a thought...I wonder if she’s worried about Hmrc after the comments on her husband fiddling his books?

I wonder if this comment amongst others is why she has closed everything down, I think Cerise is just a confident girl, I really hope Kelly comes back they are a lovely close family
I am entittled to my opinion, and if she cant handle what people say/think about her why does she put herself out there to be judged

I am entittled to my opinion, and if she cant handle what people say/think about her why does she put herself out there to be judged
There is a difference between having an opinion and sharing your opinion, for the sake of not upsetting another human (and potentially a child) being surely you can manage to keep that to yourself.

I think Kelly is very relatable hopefully she will come back I do feel abit bad for James always on the go work dance shopping .I love at Xmas how Kelly did vlogmas gifts etc she always puts effort in to occasions Halloween Xmas birthdays one of the better channels from what iv gathered Kelly herself is quiet sensitive maybe she's just having time out .

Reactions: 4
Yes you are allowed an opinion but in this case your opinion says more about you than it does Kelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really enjoy watching this channel and think kelly and her family are so relatable and down to earth. Its lovely to watch a "normal" family. I have watched the channel for over two years and all i see happy family home. All children have different talents so why not embrace them? Her eldest child did exceptionally well in his Gcses and is academic. The girls are great at dance and i am sure her other 2 boys have their own talents! The children all have a great bond with each other. i hope kelly does continue on youtube .

Yes you are allowed an opinion but in this case your opinion says more about you than it does Kelly.
I was literally about to post the exact same thing. Very well said.

Kelly has just uploaded a new video. Haven't had a chance to watch yet.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched it! It’s sad really as she’s having a complete channel change. At the end she said ‘see you in the new year’ so I don’t think there will be anymore vlogs till then.
It’s all to do with the new YouTube changes etc

I’m so sad but I will miss the Xmas vlogs. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I'll miss her Christmas vlogs and seeing what presents the kids are getting. Christmas is the best time for vlogs.

Reactions: 5
Really glad she will be back and understand the change thats happening.

Well at least people know her leaving had nothing to do with comments here but it’s all to avoid fines on YouTube vlogs. Which I totally understand . Don’t think I will be watching anymore though her planning and cross stitch bore me to tears .

Reactions: 7
That’s such a shame I really enjoyed her day in the lives etc I don’t think I’ll watch anymore!