you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cerise enjoys being on camera, and Courtney doesn't - Kelly's always been clear about that, so we probably see a bit of a skewed view, so it would be easy to assume that it's all about Cerise. I'm pretty sure that's not the case in real life, Kelly always strikes me as talking equally about all her children and equally proud of them all.

As far as the daily vlogs are concerned, I think it must be really hard to keep on making content when your comments have been turned off for months, it's like putting content out into an empty void. As a YouTuber, the reason you keep on doing it is for the interaction with people, the validation that what you are doing is what people want to watch. Very hard to get the motivation without some sort of interaction with your audience.
Yeah, I agree. I think it’s a lack of confidence on Courtney’s part. And that’s why Cerise seems to be chosen for the pantos etc. Confidence really shows in your dancing.

I loved Kelly’s purple coat the other day then went to comment and ask where she got it. I just don’t understand how her comments are off but the Inghams aren’t. It doesn’t make sense to me!

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I agree. I think it’s a lack of confidence on Courtney’s part. And that’s why Cerise seems to be chosen for the pantos etc. Confidence really shows in your dancing.

I loved Kelly’s purple coat the other day then went to comment and ask where she got it. I just don’t understand how her comments are off but the Inghams aren’t. It doesn’t make sense to me!
I know, really so very wrong. I've never watched the Inghams, but the likes of the Saccone Jolys have comments on as well, it should be one rule for all - either all on, or all off.

Kelly referenced big changes being implemented by YT which will affect family channels in a recent vlog, I don't know what that's all about, but I hope they do it fairly across the board to everybody.

I follow so many mummy type vloggers who have comments on. Only reason I can think why hers is off is her filming children dancing when the girls go to dance schools and she doesn’t blurr our the other children .

I follow so many mummy type vloggers who have comments on. Only reason I can think why hers is off is her filming children dancing when the girls go to dance schools and she doesn’t blurr our the other children .
Possibly, yeah. But the SJs have their kids running round in their underwear, and the Ingham girls in bikinis. Which is much more likely to attract those sorts of people, In my opinion.

Reactions: 2
Possibly, yeah. But the SJs have their kids running round in their underwear, and the Ingham girls in bikinis. Which is much more likely to attract those sorts of people, In my opinion.
Totally agree but maybe because that’s their own children and the children Kelly shows in leotards etc are not her kids. Their parents have no idea they are being shown on Youtube.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree but maybe because that’s their own children and the children Kelly shows in leotards etc are not her kids. Their parents have no idea they are being shown on Youtube.
It sounds like you are saying Kelly shows kids in leotards all the time. She doesn't. It's only when they do special events where i imagine a lot of parents are filming and put clips on social media. Kelly is a very responsible YouTuber. She respects her childrens wishes and she has never shown anything that she wouldn't feel comfortable showing

I did wonder if she had turned them off but didn't want to admit it. Last year someone they actually know had posted a comment which had upset her, she did even consider stopping YouTube.

YouTube have turned the comments off on a lot of family channels but not all, I don't know how they decided which ones to switch off etc.
I actually don't think Kelly is that bothered about comments being turned off, she never used to reply to them much, she used to reply to a lot more a while ago

YouTube have turned the comments off on a lot of family channels but not all, I don't know how they decided which ones to switch off etc.
I actually don't think Kelly is that bothered about comments being turned off, she never used to reply to them much, she used to reply to a lot more a while ago
Yeah I don’t think she is bothered she was never one for engagement with comments anyway. As someone else said she has obviously had a comment made to her by someone she knows that has hit home. Plus Kelly doesn’t really do this for engagement I don’t think . She isn’t bothered about views or having #Ads its all just a hobby for her. Which is the reason I like her so much as she isn’t like the others .

It sounds like you are saying Kelly shows kids in leotards all the time. She doesn't. It's only when they do special events where i imagine a lot of parents are filming and put clips on social media. Kelly is a very responsible YouTuber. She respects her childrens wishes and she has never shown anything that she wouldn't feel comfortable showing
I never said she shows kids in leotards all the time but the fact is she does show random kids in those vlogs. It was the only reason why I could think hers were tuned off. I know the Ingham’s and a few others started to blurr out random children in the backgrounds of their vlogs to protect the other children. I don’t think she is doing anything wrong it’s a public place.

One of my favourite channels to watch. Kelly is so down to earth

Did anyone watch her latest food haul where she said she had bought enough fruit for the week? There is 7 of them she only bought 6 apples. Same with the bananas and the punnet of strawberries and grapes. They will be lucky if they get one portion of fruit and veg between them a week. 7 people sharing one punnet of strawberry’s and grapes over a week .

• Haha
Did anyone watch her latest food haul where she said she had bought enough fruit for the week? There is 7 of them she only bought 6 apples. Same with the bananas and the punnet of strawberries and grapes. They will be lucky if they get one portion of fruit and veg between them a week. 7 people sharing one punnet of strawberry’s and grapes over a week .
Maybe she tops up on fruit during the week.They always seem to eat decent meals.

I haven’t watched the food hauls in ages as I find them all just the same.

The kids being fussy eaters would drive me crazy. And it doesn’t even make sense. Kelly always says only her and Cerise like cheese but all of them eat pizza and take cheese strings in their lunch boxes 😗

I started watching Kelly’s vlogs a couple of years ago, I stumbled across her randomly and followed as she lives local to me, she is defo one of the most genuine and down to earth bloggers on YouTube.....simple normal family life, no clickbait titles, the kids do not perform for the camera....the inghams and others could really learn from watching this normal genuine family!

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched the food hauls in ages as I find them all just the same.

The kids being fussy eaters would drive me crazy. And it doesn’t even make sense. Kelly always says only her and Cerise like cheese but all of them eat pizza and take cheese strings in their lunch boxes 😗
I don’t like cheese. I can’t eat cheese from a block or any cheese slices without gagging but I can eat cheese strings, pizza, mozzarella sticks and cheese spread. It’s very odd, I don’t understand it myself. I find anything else way too rich.

I like Kelly, her older children are the same ages as mine, And she is originally from the same place as me.

I do think that they put way too much into the dancing, when you have a four year old it just isnt fair to spent that much time travelling for Cerise to dance. I also don’t understand why she hasn’t learned to drive. James literally doesn’t stop, what with working and doing all the school runs and shopping.

I also agree that the house is way too small, they seem to have a good income so I can’t understand why they wouldn’t extend or get a loft conversion or something.

I watched a vlog where she said she doesn’t really have any friends she meets up with And I wonder why as she seems like a Lovely woman.

Did she ever say what her husband does?

I like Kelly. She’s down to earth, and supportive of her children and seems to always want the best for them. We share the same interests, and she seems like someone who would be a good friend.

I like Kelly. She’s down to earth, and supportive of her children and seems to always want the best for them. We share the same interests, and she seems like someone who would be a good friend.
hes a taxi driver I’m sure

Yes he's a taxi driver

I like Kelly, her older children are the same ages as mine, And she is originally from the same place as me.

I do think that they put way too much into the dancing, when you have a four year old it just isnt fair to spent that much time travelling for Cerise to dance. I also don’t understand why she hasn’t learned to drive. James literally doesn’t stop, what with working and doing all the school runs and shopping.

I also agree that the house is way too small, they seem to have a good income so I can’t understand why they wouldn’t extend or get a loft conversion or something.

I watched a vlog where she said she doesn’t really have any friends she meets up with And I wonder why as she seems like a Lovely woman.
I know what you mean, there's a lot of time put into the girls dancing especially Cerise as she does the stage box in Manchester as well.
James is like Superman never stops but he's a great Dad. I do wonder if he gets fed up. I remember her saying she doesn't really have friends it surprised me as she's really lovely. I think she's just in a family bubble and she's very family orientated x

Reactions: 1

I agree totally with all you have said. All James seems to do is work and pick up and drop the kids off. Then when he has a day off he’s taking Kelly shopping. He works nights. So when does he sleep.

Too much emphasis is put on Cerise’s dancing. Which I don’t think is fair on the rest of the kids.

Also I don’t understand why Kelly has never learnt how to drive then she could help James out and not have to rely on him all the time. She never seems to go anywhere or do anything outside the home by herself which I think is rather strange. I don’t get why she doesnt look for some part time employment,
So she would maybe have friends outside the family home.

They do seem to never be short of money but I think with 5 kids they willget quite a bit in Working Family Tax Credits.

Saying all this is just my opinion each to there own and if her and James are happy that’s up to them.

I myself have 3 kids. My husband is self employed and I was at home bringing my kids up for a long time. Going back to work part time was great because I’m not just Mum I feel I have my own identity again.