Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about Rachel being just like her Mother. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 2
Another thing I read on her podcast transcript that stuck out was her saying that sometimes she likes to intentionally stir drama and say duck you, because she's a fire sign and that's just her personality and that shes good at it, and she doesn't shy away.

So she intentionally does rile people up, it's not just her living her life and people have a problem with it, she intentionally likes to antagonize her audience and stick her thumb in our eyes and gas light that she doesnt know why she gets so much backlash?

And yet she will will go on about that --She's always so happy for everyone and never says a bad word about anyone and shes perfect.

She just is that typical rich mean spoiled witch.
---
Oh and another thing, she's so flippant about religion and tit, this morning she is like "oh its a Jesus came and went holiday, us Swedes probably care least about this holiday/topic, but we are glad to have it off." So ignorant and disrespectful on full display.

Not you Rachel? The same woman who says she "prays to god", "prays to the universe", "prays to mother Earth" disparaging Jesus as hokey.

So immature and very small minded.
---
"Nature makes more sense to me, less crusades and killing".... um whos gonna tell her.

Nature is literally indifferent to all. It can be kind but very cruel.
---
F234D898-4A83-443B-90C8-CD8A2ED54447.png

Just wondering why you’re grateful for the holiday Rakel? You literally DONT WORK???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How is a holiday any different to Rachel? I don't get it. I imagine the one difference is that Lea doesn't go to school.

Reactions: 4
It feels like she's literally grasping at straws lately to turn EVERY SINGLE THING into a controversy. Food, holidays, plants, jewelry, etc.
Imagine if Rakel focused half as much of her energy on her own happiness instead of just riling people up for attention?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It feels like she's literally grasping at straws lately to turn EVERY SINGLE THING into a controversy. Food, holidays, plants, jewelry, etc.
Imagine if Rakel focused half as much of her energy on her own happiness instead of just riling people up for attention?!
^^^ This.

Low IQ emotional intelligence, professional agitator, online troll she is.

I think a decent human being would tread carefully not to generalize or disparage any religion (even if she didn't partake in it). But Rakel is not a decent person. She talks about religious appropriation, girlfriend was wearing a bindi :ROFLMAO: and appropriating Hinduism and marketing it. She really can't speak to any of this with any seriousness.

I wonder who her audience is? What is her goal?

I don't relate to any of her bullshit and am going to need a break from watching her blatant evil.

Today she loves social media, two weeks ago it was toxic and not a safe place to share….. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A direct quote from her latest podcast: "I have never worn lipstick in my life." She then goes on to talk bout how lipstick makes her feel claustrophobic.

WHY does she always feel the need to lie about such innocuous things that are SO bleeping easy to fact-check??? There are multiple posts just in her IG feed alone that show her wearing bright red lipstick. Just say you're in a phase where you don't want to wear makeup? Or better yet Rakel - say nothing at all!

Her stories this morning teased her social media break - 10 stories in a row about how she doesn't want to spend time on screens and wants to be away from social media. Immediately followed by 5 more boring stories. She couldn't even follow her own narrative for an hour!

Personally, I would LOVE for her to disappear from social media for a few weeks (or any length of time at all), but we all know that won't happen. I think it would finally help many people who still follow her to realize that they don't miss her or her content. But Miss Billionaire Ancestral Rakel is addicted to her phone and can't admit it, so instead we will likely have to continue to suffer through her trying to drum up engagement drama through undisclosed ads, boring tea, and gardening content, and shaming of anyone who believes in modern medicine, etc

Reactions: 7
She's such a joke. "Leaving social media". Three hours later: more stories. Two after that: more stories.

• Haha
And the social media hiatus continues - not 😂. I just eye roll now. She blatantly knows her due date, she had a gender scan so would’ve worked it out from them. The first thought I had when she said she was taking a break is that she is a pathological liar so potentially has medical assistance lined up. No documentation means she can construct her narrative to suit herself “I free birthed in the lake” …with a midwife and gas n air on hand.
Rachel Brathen - ancestral fraudster!

Reactions: 7
She was leaving Instagram, right.

34 stories today. Thirty four. 34!! I counted. And the day isn't even over yet.

This woman is sick, truly. She's mentally ill, has to be.

And she failed to disclose an ad..what a shocker.

Ancestral scammer.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
22 stories and counting today 🤣 Why does she lie so much? She'll never leave social media.

• Haha
And we've got another 'flash sale' on the HOME course.
Anytime I see her doing flash sales on her site or courses, I just think 'oh, Rakel must need another quick injection of cash' - cue her posting about having 130+ trees and plants delivered to confirm my suspicions. The way she likes to pretend like she doesn't have money but is CONSTANTLY spending outrageous amounts is borderline disgusting. How f**king greedy can one human be?!

I listened to a podcast today about the Anastasia movement, a right wing movement based on russian novels. It is a back to the roots, herbal medicine, hippie style thing on the outside but far far right if you take a closer look.
Lots of descriptions about the "believers" sound a lot like Rachel. That makes me wonder if she read this novels too...
If someone is interested, here is an article in english about it: https://www.vice.com/en/article/epxk7n/germany-anastasia-back-to-the-land-movement

Reactions: 1
I listened to a podcast today about the Anastasia movement, a right wing movement based on russian novels. It is a back to the roots, herbal medicine, hippie style thing on the outside but far far right if you take a closer look.
Lots of descriptions about the "believers" sound a lot like Rachel. That makes me wonder if she read this novels too...
If someone is interested, here is an article in english about it: https://www.vice.com/en/article/epxk7n/germany-anastasia-back-to-the-land-movement
I think thats way too far fetched. There are many movements nowadays back to nature as we simply are so disconnected from it.

Ah yes, the social media break has been broken 🤣 She couldn't help but share a ridiculous semi naked photo of her. She looks grotesque.

Also, if Dennis wants to be a photographer, why is she hiring/getting freebies from this Naomi person? Who's gonna hire Dennis if Rachel doesn't even hire him herself?

I read yesterday a NYT article on a massive study on maternal mortality that found that 30% of deaths happen after birth, between the child's 6 weeks and first birthday. Vascular issues appeared to be a huge thing as was mental health. But sure, Rachel, it's all magical and safe and doctors are idiots.

ETA: oops forgot to attach the photo.

Attachments

Last edited:
Anyone going to take one for the team and listen to her podcast? Sounds like the usual insufferable Rachel bullshit. 🙄 I don’t know if I can do it. 🤣

Podcast Description:
“Rachel has officially reached her guess date! She is now 40 weeks pregnant, and her family and friends have many ideas about when this baby will come. In today’s episode, Rachel gives an update on the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual journey she is on right now. She shares a really cute prediction from her goddaughter, the aches and pains she has dealt with for months, how this pregnancy differs from her first, and what Dennis and Lea think about it all.

No matter how much longer until the baby arrives, there is absolutely no rush. Tune in for a sweet episode that will remind you that the ways of the universe are never early or late, but always right on time.”

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.