Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Germany the recommendations are: if you don't use the sauna regulary then don't do it while being pregnant. If you are used to it, you can do it but only in small doses and with mild heat.
Her drinking alkohol triggered me more and her wild birthing thing is the most stupid thing for me.
Did she tell what the stupid thing was she talked about a few days ago? That really made me curious.

Reactions: 4
Haha I am not Rachel. I am just Swedish and wanted to add that piece of information in case someone is interested in learning that some things in other countries can be seen as normal. No need to react that aggresively from your side either.

If someone is curious and can read Swedish, here is some information: untitled (lakartidningen.se)
Lol aggressive? When? 😘

It's like she is trying to emulate her friend Olivia who recently had her 3rd baby - alone at home in the bath...the difference though is that was her 2nd at home birth and nearly sure she had a doula with her 2nd..she also seems a much more emotionally stable and grounded person

Reactions: 5
It's like she is trying to emulate her friend Olivia who recently had her 3rd baby - alone at home in the bath...the difference though is that was her 2nd at home birth and nearly sure she had a doula with her 2nd..she also seems a much more emotionally stable and grounded person
Definitely taking into another level! Lol

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Definitely taking into another level! Lol
Call me old fashioned but, unattractive. Rachel loves posting candid/tacky nudes of herself. It’s giving Britney Spears.

I’m sure Lea is gonna be thrilled when she’s older seeing her moms awkward nudes.
It’s amazing that she’s such a narcissistic person she doesn’t feel an ounce of embarrassment for just TMI on EVERYTHING.
Imagine if this was your hometown friend doing this on her Facebook. You would think she is batty. But because Rachel has this inflated god complex she lost sight of normal modesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Call me old fashioned but, unattractive. Rachel loves posting candid/tacky nudes of herself. It’s giving Britney Spears.

I’m sure Lea is gonna be thrilled when she’s older seeing her moms awkward nudes.
It’s amazing that she’s such a narcissistic person she doesn’t feel an ounce of embarrassment for just TMI on EVERYTHING.
Imagine if this was your hometown friend doing this on her Facebook. You would think she is batty. But because Rachel has this inflated god complex she lost sight of normal modesty.
Lol THE IRONY!! In her last week’s podcast she talked for around 10 minutes about instagram not being a safe place for her anymore to share anything! Ok??? She expanded by saying how she will be taking a break from social media very very soon! Lol lol I mean.. this now makes me laugh! She is a BIG JOKE

Reactions: 8
It was interesting seeing her throwbacks to Lea as an Aruban baby and how Rachel’s entire persona emulated Aruba. Right down to the colour schemes of her home. Same as in her book in Costa Rica, she adopted the essence of the place entirely.

Now she’s in Sweden she’s changed again, this time replicating pure Scandi. And all on her evil father’s dime no doubt …

For someone who claims to have done tons of interior work and offers courses to guide others, she is a complete pastiche.

This is why I no longer like her, she’s not authentic, she chameleons to suit her current abode. And this is also why NO ONE should follow her advice for birthing because it’s complete bollox. A little information in the wrong hands is a dangerous thing…

ancestral woman my a*se.

Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="Dgkater, post: 15140129, member: 365924"
Did she tell what the stupid thing was she talked about a few days ago? That really made me curious.
[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about the time where she said she did something really stupid and didn’t want to talk about it and she was in the bath and said her uterus was contracting? If so, on the next Friday pod after that post she talks about having said something dumb to Lea and she was spiraling about it. It didn’t seem like a big deal to me. Lea had a little milium (blocked sebaceous gland) on her nose and asked Rachel if it could be removed because she didn’t like it and Rachel said that it could be removed if it bothered her. Lea started crying and Rachel thought that she had ruined Lea’s self image in some way. She thinks Lea needed her to tell her that the little bump was no big deal and that she was still beautiful.

Anyways, this seemed to be the thing she was referring to in her story on Instagram, but I can’t know for sure. It didn’t seem like a big deal to me but she went on and on about it on the pod, ‘cause ya know, she didn’t feel like talking about it, except on the pod where she gets the $s to talk about it, ‘cause it’s Rachel. 🙄 IMO she over dramatizes things and does that baiting thing to funnel people to her pod. If that’s what she did, I find those tactics 🤮. I thought she had fallen or done something reckless to hurt herself.

Reactions: 1
Lol THE IRONY!! In her last week’s podcast she talked for around 10 minutes about instagram not being a safe place for her anymore to share anything! Ok??? She expanded by saying how she will be taking a break from social media very very soon! Lol lol I mean.. this now makes me laugh! She is a BIG JOKE
She has been saying instagram is not a safe place for her to share anything for awhile now. She keeps hammering on that.
Yet, she wouldn't dare give up instagram its where she hawks her 'authentic' sponsorships. She also loves her 'ask me anythings' so it gives her more of a chance to discuss herself with adoring strangers.
---
It was interesting seeing her throwbacks to Lea as an Aruban baby and how Rachel’s entire persona emulated Aruba. Right down to the colour schemes of her home. Same as in her book in Costa Rica, she adopted the essence of the place entirely.

Now she’s in Sweden she’s changed again, this time replicating pure Scandi. And all on her evil father’s dime no doubt …

For someone who claims to have done tons of interior work and offers courses to guide others, she is a complete pastiche.

This is why I no longer like her, she’s not authentic, she chameleons to suit her current abode. And this is also why NO ONE should follow her advice for birthing because it’s complete bollox. A little information in the wrong hands is a dangerous thing…

ancestral woman my a*se.
Aruban Rachel is a totally different person than Sweden Rakel, your right. It's such a stark change it's jarring to witness how much of a fraud/inconsistent these influencers can be.

She doesn't have her own deep struggles that could make people look up to her (rags to riches story that makes people interesting). She's come from wealth and privilege, showcasing her life in that same fashion. Boring and uninspiring.

You know, one thing I remember I think it was from her book when she spoke of cheating with Dennis basically. Like Dennis had a girlfriend but yet him and Rakel still dated. And she turned it into this tale of how Dennis' ex sent her a message of how "inspiring Rachel was" and thanked her basically for being the other woman.

I always thought that story had to be fake. Can you imagine texting your ex's current beau that?? Oh, Rachel is just sOoOo amazing, even the scorned women Dennis cheats on with Rachel, are in awe of her. BULL.

She's an untrustworthy source of information but speaks as if she's the chosen one.

Last edited:
I’m pregnant with my third baby and it’s crossed my mind that my baby could come at home, because my first two births were quite speedy, particularly my second. Knowing that my births have been uncomplicated, I feel fairly comfortable about the idea although I wouldn’t choose it and prefer to have a midwife present. I feel like if I had the urge to push before I had time to get to the birth centre, I’d probably just go with it at home. That being said, I live directly across from the hospital where my birth centre is located, so I know I can get medical help quickly if necessary. I am all for assisted home birth but I can’t imagine making the decision to birth at home without any care provider present unless I’d previously had a straightforward birth.

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about the time where she said she did something really stupid and didn’t want to talk about it and she was in the bath and said her uterus was contracting? If so, on the next Friday pod after that post she talks about having said something dumb to Lea and she was spiraling about it. It didn’t seem like a big deal to me. Lea had a little milium (blocked sebaceous gland) on her nose and asked Rachel if it could be removed because she didn’t like it and Rachel said that it could be removed if it bothered her. Lea started crying and Rachel thought that she had ruined Lea’s self image in some way. She thinks Lea needed her to tell her that the little bump was no big deal and that she was still beautiful.

Anyways, this seemed to be the thing she was referring to in her story on Instagram, but I can’t know for sure. It didn’t seem like a big deal to me but she went on and on about it on the pod, ‘cause ya know, she didn’t feel like talking about it, except on the pod where she gets the $s to talk about it, ‘cause it’s Rachel. 🙄 IMO she over dramatizes things and does that baiting thing to funnel people to her pod. If that’s what she did, I find those tactics 🤮. I thought she had fallen or done something reckless to hurt herself.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, thank you.
If this was the stupid thing than it was a typical silly Rachel thing.
Rachel ruins Leas life on a regular basis by recording every little thing and giving her no privacy at all. This is no big deal for her. But not saying Lea how perfekt and beautiful she is made her spiraling? 🙄 OMG this woman!

[/QUOTE]
Yes, thank you.
If this was the stupid thing than it was a typical silly Rachel thing.
Rachel ruins Leas life on a regular basis by recording every little thing and giving her no privacy at all. This is no big deal for her. But not saying Lea how perfekt and beautiful she is made her spiraling? 🙄 OMG this woman!
[/QUOTE]
In that same podcast she mentioned that she couldn’t handle the hate on the IG comment section of her wild pregnancy picture where her boobs are hanging out.. and she got very emotional to the point (like it’s a life or death decision) of blocking comments because she couldn’t take it….. again… the double moral here .. “I’m not sharing anymore on ig since it’s not a safe place” but she keeps sharing naked pregnant pictures of herself? The most vulnerable moments?… someone needs to intervene or else she will end up crazy like her mother.. which I strongly believe it’s probably in her genes… so maybe there’s not much to do

I wish Instagram would just disable her account, I really do.
Then nobody would be subjected to her incoherent ramblings and vulgar naked photos anymore.

Rachel offers a code for an oil to reduce stretchmarks without declaring it as ad. I reported it.

Rachel offers a code for an oil to reduce stretchmarks without declaring it as ad. I reported it.
She's also lying. She might not have stretch marks but it's largely genetic, not because of her snake oil.

[/QUOTE]
In that same podcast she mentioned that she couldn’t handle the hate on the IG comment section of her wild pregnancy picture where her boobs are hanging out.. and she got very emotional to the point (like it’s a life or death decision) of blocking comments because she couldn’t take it….. again… the double moral here .. “I’m not sharing anymore on ig since it’s not a safe place” but she keeps sharing naked pregnant pictures of herself? The most vulnerable moments?… someone needs to intervene or else she will end up crazy like her mother.. which I strongly believe it’s probably in her genes… so maybe there’s not much to do
[/QUOTE]

Sad as it is to say, I do think Rachel and her mother are very alike in their actions (as much as Rachel tries to say otherwise). Observing from the outside.. they are in narcissitic competition with each other. Both post public nudes, have public breakdowns (extremes in showing emotions online) and sadly -- show suicidal ideations (as spoken in Rakels book and on Shamas podcast).

I do think Rachel was jealous that her mother was putting out a book, a podcast etc. Because only Rakel can do those things.
---
So, I quickly skimmed her podcast transscript and came across this:
"
And I'm thinking about this now just with this full circle moment of sitting here looking at the lake, feeling like I have to tone down my joy. It's too much. It's too much. You know, everybody's gonna be just annoyed with me. I'm gonna come off as arrogant. I have too much, I have, it's too beautiful here. . Which is so strange because, you know, when I look at other people working for a dream or manifesting the lives that they've dreamed of, like I don't look at them with arrogance or judgment or hatred or jealousy."

Oh PLEASE. She tries to paint herself as this angel. She was so toxic to other people in Aruba or wherever, when she was teaching Yoga and disparaging other yoga trainers so she could get the job (as one example). She is a super hateful and jealous person.

Full of tit.

As well, yes Rachel, you should feel ashamed, you and your hubby don't do anything in life? You drone on on a podcast that offers no benefit.
You reep big $$$ rewards for hawking skincare items you have no business promoting. You are sun damaged to the maximum and you think it's an authentic ad match? Who is asking for Rakels skin care regime? Step 1. Toast in the sun

You boast A LOT and it is arrogant. The little voice in the back of your head is exactly what people think. That's called a filter. Which you override to spew nonsense.

Last edited:
Sad as it is to say, I do think Rachel and her mother are very alike in their actions (as much as Rachel tries to say otherwise). Observing from the outside.. they are in narcissitic competition with each other. Both post public nudes, have public breakdowns (extremes in showing emotions online) and sadly -- show suicidal ideations (as spoken in Rakels book and on Shamas podcast).

I do think Rachel was jealous that her mother was putting out a book, a podcast etc. Because only Rakel can do those things.
---
So, I quickly skimmed her podcast transscript and came across this:
"
And I'm thinking about this now just with this full circle moment of sitting here looking at the lake, feeling like I have to tone down my joy. It's too much. It's too much. You know, everybody's gonna be just annoyed with me. I'm gonna come off as arrogant. I have too much, I have, it's too beautiful here. . Which is so strange because, you know, when I look at other people working for a dream or manifesting the lives that they've dreamed of, like I don't look at them with arrogance or judgment or hatred or jealousy."

Oh PLEASE. She tries to paint herself as this angel. She was so toxic to other people in Aruba or wherever, when she was teaching Yoga and disparaging other yoga trainers so she could get the job (as one example). She is a super hateful and jealous person.

Full of tit.

As well, yes Rachel, you should feel ashamed, you and your hubby don't do anything in life? You drone on on a podcast that offers no benefit.
You reep big $$$ rewards for hawking skincare items you have no business promoting. You are sun damaged to the maximum and you think it's an authentic ad match? Who is asking for Rakels skin care regime? Step 1. Toast in the sun

You boast A LOT and it is arrogant. The little voice in the back of your head is exactly what people think. That's called a filter. Which you override to spew nonsense.
[/QUOTE]

ALL.OF.THIS!! So well said! The amount of disposable income they have and flaunt is insane. They do very little themselves, instead they chuck money at everything left, right and centre which speaks volumes of her I want it now mentality. Her inner child is 100% spoilt brat.
I just can’t believe how long I fell for the facade, this happy hippy wanting to do good, instead it was someone playing a part.

Reactions: 8
Not been around for a while because I unfollowed YG a while ago but wow… she looks so ill on her stories. Not just a tired because you’re preggers kinda sick either. What happened?

Reactions: 3
Not been around for a while because I unfollowed YG a while ago but wow… she looks so ill on her stories. Not just a tired because you’re preggers kinda sick either. What happened?
My theory is that the evil inside her is coming out to the surface.

That and sun damage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.