Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dennis is in his cage rattling the door, I should let him out to do a chore. That made me pee a little!!!! So good

I have my opinions on Laika but I won’t comment. I have to say though I really enjoy when we give Rachel the benefit of the doubt sometimes. It shows that we as a thread can really look at things objectively, and it gives more credit to us when we are hard on Rachel. Because she genuinely deserves it! and we aren’t just spewing “hate” and being “trolls” as I think Rachel likes to think, you know? So thank you for this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Considering the rose petals on top and towel.. I think dead. Its really weird to share this…
That's what I figured too but after having given her the benefit of the doubt this made me feel so so disgusted with her.

Reactions: 3
That's what I figured too but after having given her the benefit of the doubt this made me feel so so disgusted with her.
Yeah why the f would you share such an intimate emotional moment. Imagine everyone feeling sad and grieving, and Rachel taking her phone out to take a pic..

Reactions: 1
Is this Leas bear or a new version of the bear she has to give up because of the mold?
There will be a lot of stories about Laikas last moments for sure. Perhaps even a crying Lea and a funeral. It is disgusting.

I saw Dennis’s posts oddly enough, very sweet and sentimental. I really hope this isn’t her passed on. Yes I get that death is a part of life, but it’s also….yes I’m very aware but the word applies here guys, sacred. I respect trying to accept and acknowledge death, but this isn’t it. This is social media sickness and almost borderline worrisome, like if I were a family member I’d almost wanna sit her down and have a long talk like are you okay? Cause this isn’t. I truly hope this is just a sleeping dog enjoying some moments in the sun. RIP sweet pup. ☹

God she absolutely thrives on any kind of drama doesn’t she? Ewwwww….she’s a wrongun.

I think it’s definitely after Laika has passed… Rachel is so awful it makes me sick. I think she’s trying to show she is “connected to death” but really she is just being completely insensitive and frankly, disgusting… that is not a moment you need to share.

I think Dennis's stories on Laika were very sweet and appropriate, because he focused on Laika's life.

Rachel seems to be exploiting her death for clicks and for stirring tit up.

Also, it's hard to believe the Rachel in Dennis's photos is only 10ish years ago. She looks so much older than her age. Or like she's had an extremely hard life of manual labor under the sun.

I think Dennis's stories on Laika were very sweet and appropriate, because he focused on Laika's life.

Rachel seems to be exploiting her death for clicks and for stirring tit up.
100% agreed! Like death is inevitable, but their life doesn’t boil down to that last moment. I’m afraid she is just all about the engagement. She is fully aware after getting that hateful message that she is opening the door for even more people to message her horrified by her choice to post such an upsetting and private moment. And the witch of it is she’s doing so to play her favorite game: I Am the Victim! Now she can have a podcast about how cruel people have been and how she is being attacked for this post and death is a real part of life and yada yada yada. Yes it is, but she’s thoughtless and insensitive not just to Laika and Dennis but to her followers who may have been very upset seeing that photo. Not everyone can handle photos of dead animals or pets, she could have at least posted a gentle warning, or shared with close family and friends if she absolutely had to. I’m surprised Dennis was okay with that. Imagining the entire process of taking that pic, kneeling by that sweet dog and taking a pic to post online, it’s truly disgusting. It’s not “normalizing” or “honoring” anything. Honoring would be putting your damn phone down. Make a post later show pics of Laika happy and as she was, it’s so just messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
100% agreed! Like death is inevitable, but their life doesn’t boil down to that last moment. I’m afraid she is just all about the engagement. She is fully aware after getting that hateful message that she is opening the door for even more people to message her horrified by her choice to post such an upsetting and private moment. And the witch of it is she’s doing so to play her favorite game: I Am the Victim! Now she can have a podcast about how cruel people have been and how she is being attacked for this post and death is a real part of life and yada yada yada. Yes it is, but she’s thoughtless and insensitive not just to Laika and Dennis but to her followers who may have been very upset seeing that photo. Not everyone can handle photos of dead animals or pets, she could have at least posted a gentle warning, or shared with close family and friends if she absolutely had to. I’m surprised Dennis was okay with that. Imagining the entire process of taking that pic, kneeling by that sweet dog and taking a pic to post online, it’s truly disgusting. It’s not “normalizing” or “honoring” anything. Honoring would be putting your damn phone down. Make a post later show pics of Laika happy and as she was, it’s so just messed up.
She is such a tit stirrer. She likes it for the engagement or the drama or both. But yes, then she loves to play the victim when people respond. It’s exhausting. Therapy has not seemed to help her. She can’t seem to stop repeating her problematic behaviors. But, maybe she doesn’t see them as problematic as long as she makes the money. Either way, 🤮.
---
Is this Leas bear or a new version of the bear she has to give up because of the mold?
There will be a lot of stories about Laikas last moments for sure. Perhaps even a crying Lea and a funeral. It is disgusting.
It could be the mold bear. 🙄 They tried to get her to give it up, but they kept it, in case that didn’t work. Maybe that didn’t take and they had to give her back the mold bear. If it is the mold bear, I wonder where it was stored and how it was cleaned. Was it stored in some vacuum-sealed, spore-proof bag in an underground bunker with cement walls 3 feet thick? What kind of cleaning process did it undergo? 🙄

Last edited:
People shocked that she posted Laika lifeless? I give no benefit of the doubt to this woman. She's all trauma share and death.

Rachels whole thing is engagement and heart-wrenching moments she can immediately share for clicks. Using Andreas death check, Peppers death check, Laikas death check.

People shocked that she posted Laika lifeless? I give no benefit of the doubt to this woman. She's all trauma share and death.

Rachels whole thing is engagement and heart-wrenching moments she can immediately share for clicks. Using Andreas death check, Peppers death check, Laikas death check.
She definitely has made a following of exploiting her own and others trauma (her mom's story, her stepdad who died in a plane crash, herself as a teen, Andrea, the pups). But I think I can see a difference in what she did back in 2013/2014 when Andrea died and Pepper died, and even how she talks about those two events now, and of course how she handles new trauma now.

I think writing that To Love and Let Go book broke her. She got paid to exploit her trauma. Before that she used it to connect with the audience and also to continue her role of "bad things happen to me but then I become enlightened" but the book took it to a whole new level and I've never felt her be sincere since. After that book everything has felt a lot more calculated and she's felt a lot more insincere. Maybe she always was and the book made it super obvious, or maybe she really is getting worse and worse before our eyes.

Reactions: 6
What kills me is her claim to authenticity. Just like with her “big news.” It was one podcast she started out with some gardening thing and saying she had news to share, then deep breathe her big news, hesitate oh wait I need to ask Dennis, and she admitted it was a dick move to do, but she just couldn’t tell us not yet. As if she couldn’t edit that out, as if that’s impossible to do when recording a podcast. Then it was what four or five pods about the “news” only to unveil that she was no longer vegan???? In what world would Dennis EVER give a tit? She’s even said he doesn’t listen to her show. He doesn’t care about social media. That’s when I realized the icky feeling she had been giving off was truly her shady grifting side. She’s a marketing ploy, she’s a salesperson, she’s a content creator, she’s not a positive or kind person, she’s not even that experienced of a yogi guys. When you look at the amount of time she’s actually taught and even owned the space before COVID, yoga was just another trend she hopped on. I’m kind of surprised she isn’t called out more, maybe one day lol. She’s a mediocre yoga teacher, but because of her handle and the fact that she wrote two basic books and owned a studio for two seconds. She did two years of actual work, had Lea, did maybe one more year and was done lol, in what world does this make her an expert?

Reactions: 5
What kills me is her claim to authenticity. Just like with her “big news.” It was one podcast she started out with some gardening thing and saying she had news to share, then deep breathe her big news, hesitate oh wait I need to ask Dennis, and she admitted it was a dick move to do, but she just couldn’t tell us not yet. As if she couldn’t edit that out, as if that’s impossible to do when recording a podcast. Then it was what four or five pods about the “news” only to unveil that she was no longer vegan???? In what world would Dennis EVER give a tit? She’s even said he doesn’t listen to her show. He doesn’t care about social media. That’s when I realized the icky feeling she had been giving off was truly her shady grifting side. She’s a marketing ploy, she’s a salesperson, she’s a content creator, she’s not a positive or kind person, she’s not even that experienced of a yogi guys. When you look at the amount of time she’s actually taught and even owned the space before COVID, yoga was just another trend she hopped on. I’m kind of surprised she isn’t called out more, maybe one day lol. She’s a mediocre yoga teacher, but because of her handle and the fact that she wrote two basic books and owned a studio for two seconds. She did two years of actual work, had Lea, did maybe one more year and was done lol, in what world does this make her an expert?
Later she said that news she didnt tell was that she was pregnant. So that made sense to involve Dennis, but then she also dropped the vegan announcement suggesting that that was the big news..?

Also did you guys ever see this:
I actually like the song but wonder is she really feels like the song is about her.

Eh. I'm very 'better a day too early than a day too late' about dogs. If my old boy broke his leg/hip now, I'd let him go. He's had a nice life, no need for messing about at his big age.

But I would not wrap him in a towel, cover him in petals and pop it on IG 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know, imagine, yourself or your peers, videotaping yourself, watching yourself cry. Like take a bleeping moment..

I just think that behavior is so weird, is there anything we haven't witnessed Rachel do?

I wonder if she will video tape her birth and herself crying into the camera thanking random strangers on the internet. One minute she hates them, the next it's "thank you for being there". Literally no one is there...

• Haha
Filming herself while driving and emotional. Looking at the camera every 2 seconds. Nice one Rachel. Nice 👏👏👏👏She is a total idiot. I don't even know why I bother using my energy looking at her sometimes because there are plenty of idiots out there. But I think because she acts like she is amazing, and then continuously does really immature, selfish, banal things, I'm honestly shocked she has such delusions of grandeur. It's like watching a psychological circus.
---

---
Also did you guys ever see this:
I actually like the song but wonder is she really feels like the song is about her.
[/QUOTE]

Cringe da fuk is this I dare not watch 😅🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You know, imagine, yourself or your peers, videotaping yourself, watching yourself cry. Like take a bleeping moment..

I just think that behavior is so weird, is there anything we haven't witnessed Rachel do?

I wonder if she will video tape her birth and herself crying into the camera thanking random strangers on the internet. One minute she hates them, the next it's "thank you for being there". Literally no one is there...
It’s so cringe! And yes, the wide mood swings…. ‘I hate the internet. No wait, I love it. But only when everyone is agreeing with me and/or giving me the attention I NEED and crave.’ Blech. Oh and I love the hyperbole in her car rant: ‘the worst and most beautiful 4 days of her life’. Really? Yes, it’s sad and hard losing a dog, but we all know she has had worse days and better days. The birth of her own child, her wedding day, her best friend’s death? Love how she uses the hyperbole to heighten her drama. 🙄 She is so in need of attention.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.