Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so cringe! And yes, the wide mood swings…. ‘I hate the internet. No wait, I love it. But only when everyone is agreeing with me and/or giving me the attention I NEED and crave.’ Blech. Oh and I love the hyperbole in her car rant: ‘the worst and most beautiful 4 days of her life’. Really? Yes, it’s sad and hard losing a dog, but we all know she has had worse days and better days. The birth of her own child, her wedding day, her best friend’s death? Love how she uses the hyperbole to heighten her drama. 🙄 She is so in need of attention.
I liked it when she talked about the weekend. Then mentioned 4 days. 🤣 Most people have only 1 or 2, maybe if they are lucky 3 day weekends. But I guess for her the weekend is 4 days

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s be real, her weekend is every day of her life and she doesn’t differentiate between week and weekend 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember the first podcast I was like “nope I’m out” was when she kinda lost it and was bitching about being uncomfortable doing nothing. I understand if you’re a workaholic and maybe it’s hard to adjust to a vacation or staying home or something, but at this point she was already nice and settled in Sweden having recovered from her burnout. She pretended like rearranging the Home course to be self guided took a full month of hard work 😂 and somehow she was struggling to do nothing. Can you imagine being so out of touch that your biggest issue is you get to do nothing and wah that’s so hard? That’s when I was truly turned off by her privileged grossness. She takes the idea of living a comfortable and well off, rich lifestyle and repackages it like it’s this radical rebellion she’s creating. It’s bullshit. She can do it because she has daddy’s money and land, and her IG fame to pad the way, but all she’s really creating is an ego-centered wealthy reality that never has to be bothered with helping others for the sake of “self care.” It’s not a revolution it’s just upper class bullshit she tells herself to feel better.

Reactions: 9
I saw a german journalistic contribution on YouTube which deals with the influencer moms and their children. Some of this children are teenager or young adults now and share their stories on reddit. Some are really horrible. Imagine growing up and have a camera in your face 24/7. No privacy at home which should be your save space. And even get forced to produce content and get posted without content.
Some broke with their parents completely some need therapy.
I think there are two possibilities for Lea. Either when she is old enough to realise what her mother did to her she will dislike her or she will grow into being the next Rachel.

Todays grift ...."Plant spirit Ritual"
20 quid to watch someone plant a seed and drink a cup of tea
Ab-so-bleeping-lutely not.

It's oh so intuitive and grounded, coming to you via your phone video and wifi service now.
Lol can I just intuitively go into my garden and plant a seed for free?
She really is doing the Lords work Amen our saviour is here

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are there really people who pay for this? Playing for a Yoga class with her is one this one thing but this? I imagine her all alone in front of her screen and pretending that she has viewers. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are there really people who pay for this? Playing for a Yoga class with her is one this one thing but this? I imagine her all alone in front of her screen and pretending that she has viewers. 😉
The fact that Dennis indulges her narcissism and they make a massive production out of recording this nonsense tells me there's no hope for Rachel/this family. She has no one around her to tell her 'no' or show her how bleeping ridiculous she is being.
She shared something in her stories and they had an entire lighting setup with multiple lights, multiple cameras, feedback monitors, a microphone for Rachel, and a (very expensive) control panel for Dennis. their setup is tens of thousands of dollars just to record Rachel sitting there playing with dirt, calling it a spiritual experience, and charging people for it. If she genuinely wanted to help people and share knowledge on rituals and ways to connect to the earth, she could just as easily do that with an iPhone and some good window light. But we all know when it comes to Rachel, it's all about the 'show' of it all and making money. 🤮

Sadly the fact that she keeps doing these means there are people paying for them. 🤡

I can't imagine what level of emotional and mental turmoil you'd have to have to think Rachel and her spirit plants have anything to teach you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really has lost any logical thinking abilities. Seriously? Maybe I’m presumptuous in thinking this, but I don’t know any women who believe a due date is the exact time their baby is supposed to be born. Is she that delusional to think this is some radical comment? 😂 Nobody “bought this lie” Rachel, because due dates are simply guidelines and no you don’t have to have your baby on your due date. She’s obsessed with this idea that due dates have no meaning and are oppressive. They actually can serve a purpose like if you have previous conditions that require early delivery or there are actual dangers going too far past a due date. She’s so ignorant to the fact that modern medicine does have benefits. And then there’s “Modern medicine is oppressive against pregnant women” but “hey don’t forget to go to Walgreens for all your pharmaceutical needs.” 🤣

Attachments

She really has lost any logical thinking abilities. Seriously? Maybe I’m presumptuous in thinking this, but I don’t know any women who believe a due date is the exact time their baby is supposed to be born. Is she that delusional to think this is some radical comment? 😂 Nobody “bought this lie” Rachel, because due dates are simply guidelines and no you don’t have to have your baby on your due date. She’s obsessed with this idea that due dates have no meaning and are oppressive. They actually can serve a purpose like if you have previous conditions that require early delivery or there are actual dangers going too far past a due date. She’s so ignorant to the fact that modern medicine does have benefits. And then there’s “Modern medicine is oppressive against pregnant women” but “hey don’t forget to go to Walgreens for all your pharmaceutical needs.” 🤣
I thought the same you did when I saw this. I have several OB-GYNs in my family and friends circle and I asked them if they ever told pregnant people that the due date was set in stone and they were all like... Uh no. So it's not our fault if Rachel and the idiots she hangs out with took their estimated due date to mean it's the only time the baby can safely be born.

A friend recently had a baby and had to be induced, she was a week past her due date and therefore amniotic fluid had started to decrease, putting the baby in danger. Nothing Ms. Anti-Western Medicine would understand. She'd just rather put her unborn kid at risk of not receiving sufficient oxygen than trust doctors.

If you are past due in Germany you get daily checks if you and the baby are okay. Only if something is wrong the birth will be induced. It is not that there is day x and they force you to give birth right now. 🙄
Rachel really shows how uneducated and selfrightious she is. And Dennis plays along because he doesn't want her anger. If something goes wrong they can blame each other for it.

Reactions: 3
But guyssssss we should be able to trust our bodies InTuiTiVEly as women because no birth ever went wrong before those nasty midwives "gaslit us" into thinking they were trained to help.

If your friend had sat down and listened to her body (working is for povvos not rich people like me) she should have been able to feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the fluid decreasing and gone out to her grassfed barn and induced the baby by drinking dandelion tea and howling at the lake - Brathen Logic.
---
🤬😡😠Horrible nasty due dates causing people to be able to plan a little.
I don't have children but I do have a period tracker on my phone and I have to say I feel so abused by men and capitalism when I both listen to signs in my body I'm due on soon AND have a helpful app to remind me that I might want to start carrying my fanny pads around incase it happens. And If I dont start by the estimated date I feel so abused and gaslit that I was lied to.
Grrrrrr, horrible western society trying to control my body with their technology. I think I will make a living by complaining about technology, on my technological device all day 😡🤬😤😤😾😾😾

And we should never say a baby comes early, because my body is chosing NAtuRALlY when my guru soul sun baby wants to join this blessed Earth. So don't prepare an oxygenated incubator and have potential treatment ready for prem babies because western medicine is forcing us into a box and not actually backed by science and statistics BLURGH gross science.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Rachel has some "ask me anything" stories and they must be fake.
Many questions about pans and how to use and clean them (guess she has a new sponsor) and one question make me lol: how do you make time for yourself in your busy life?
Even a fan of her must know that nearly all she does is having me-time with her tea cerenomies, bathing, gardening etc.

• Haha
Her Ask Me and her Ask Rachel’s are BS. She claims she doesn’t hear the questions, actually okay maybe that’s true, but you know she has her team pic exclusive topics, they don’t just “align” that way.

Reactions: 1
She talks about getting sued a lot I noticed. Makes me think she must do business in a really sketchy manner… I know things can happen but not a real reason why a small ish yoga business should get sued so much by other businesses and past employees… and notice how it’s never her fault and she’s never in the wrong in any way?

She talks about getting sued a lot I noticed. Makes me think she must do business in a really sketchy manner… I know things can happen but not a real reason why a small ish yoga business should get sued so much by other businesses and past employees… and notice how it’s never her fault and she’s never in the wrong in any way?
She's a drama creator and therefore a drama magnet. She lives for it and thrives in it. The more time passes, the more I realize that. She grew her Instagram following with dramatic tidbits, from leaving Sweden and being an expat, to Andrea's death, to her mom's addiction, to her own childhood traumas. She grew her podcast exploiting drama. Aruba canceling her, mold-gate, Lea's tantrums, the end of vegan Rachel, pseudo science. She just loves drama and has realized how to capitalize on it. So of course she loves suing and talking of being sued. Sigh.

And now pushing Dennis’ business …need a few quid?!
She also is 💯 reading this with acknowledgment of the MASSIVE advantages having a loaded daddy gave her. I can’t stand the bullsh*t hypocrisy - she also promotes natural cycles which tracks your period. So fine to do that but chuck a tantrum over a due date 😂

Attachments

But guyssssss we should be able to trust our bodies InTuiTiVEly as women because no birth ever went wrong before those nasty midwives "gaslit us" into thinking they were trained to help.

If your friend had sat down and listened to her body (working is for povvos not rich people like me) she should have been able to feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the fluid decreasing and gone out to her grassfed barn and induced the baby by drinking dandelion tea and howling at the lake - Brathen Logic.
---
🤬😡😠Horrible nasty due dates causing people to be able to plan a little.
I don't have children but I do have a period tracker on my phone and I have to say I feel so abused by men and capitalism when I both listen to signs in my body I'm due on soon AND have a helpful app to remind me that I might want to start carrying my fanny pads around incase it happens. And If I dont start by the estimated date I feel so abused and gaslit that I was lied to.
Grrrrrr, horrible western society trying to control my body with their technology. I think I will make a living by complaining about technology, on my technological device all day 😡🤬😤😤😾😾😾

And we should never say a baby comes early, because my body is chosing NAtuRALlY when my guru soul sun baby wants to join this blessed Earth. So don't prepare an oxygenated incubator and have potential treatment ready for prem babies because western medicine is forcing us into a box and not actually backed by science and statistics BLURGH gross science.
Actually, I wrote a wholeeeee essay on period trackers last week 🤣 and how it essentially causes disempowerment for women as its often exclusive in its rhetoric, incorrect in accuracy of predictions and women give consent for trade of very intimate data. Loads of research done to it.I now use one that doesn’t sell any data! 😂🙋🏻‍♀️

So in her stories yesterday she was talking about wanting to hire a farmhand who is also good with babies and dogs? And then later talked about maybe in the future converting a stable on their property into a living space so they could do a trade for farm labor in exchange for living space I assume. We all knew she would never do the actual hard manual labor that comes with farming. It seems she just wants to live on the farm and call herself a farmer without doing the hard work.

Attachments

I can totally imagine it. Rachel offering a job where you work all day, take care of the dogs and her children too and the only payment is free living in one of her old molded houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.