Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her old home in Aruba had color and Spanish tiles. This one is is trying for Kim Kardashians all white everything home. And everyone take comfort those floors will get scratched to tit with those dog nails 💙

Oh a the wood floors in the kitchen! Not the most functional for spills.
What are you talking about @bluecoffeecup that is what every ancestral farm looks like! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What are you talking about @bluecoffeecup that is what every ancestral farm looks like! 😂
It’s so ancestral, all those brand new appliances. She’s really nodding her head to Sweden circa 1800/1900 with a Kim K twist.

That white on white on white will go perfectly with her farm lifestyle of mucking horse stalls and walking barefoot around the muddy lake.

🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It’s so ancestral, all those brand new appliances. She’s really nodding her head to Sweden circa 1800/1900 with a Kim K twist.

That white on white on white will go perfectly with her farm lifestyle of mucking horse stalls and walking barefoot around the muddy lake.

🥴
Apologies to anyone who likes it, but it screams tacky nouveau riche to me.

Reactions: 7
She really has no taste. I loved the style in her "cabin" but as far as I remember that was done by an interiour designer.
She has a farm in Sweden and want to live a farm live but styles her Home like she is a desperate housewife in the suburbs of LA.

• Haha
It is devoid of life and energy just pure boring, like herself. She will never keep that furniture clean it doesn’t feel like a family home.

Reactions: 6
I had to laugh as a friend sent me a Dennis story from yesterday of him and Lea cutting their own Christmas tree. Wowwwww lol what happened to those forest tears? She either flipped out or will say having a Yule tree is “ancestral.” Or just not discuss like she does every time she walks back her brigade of the week. Sounds like they’re really focused on moving! 😂

Attachments

• Wow

🥴
I wonder if Kim Kardasion is going to do a Lindsay Lohan and block her next .....
I had to laugh as a friend sent me a Dennis story from yesterday of him and Lea cutting their own Christmas tree. Wowwwww lol what happened to those forest tears? She either flipped out or will say having a Yule tree is “ancestral.” Or just not discuss like she does every time she walks back her brigade of the week. Sounds like they’re really focused on moving! 😂
It might have been similar to the "egg in the barn" - situation: the universe was sending her a sign to cut the tree.

May the spirit of the forest join forces with the hens of the universe and haunt her distasteful domicile forever :devilish:

• Haha
How the duck is having 2 million followers this lucrative for her. Half are probably bots. Who is seriously funding this woman's lifestyle. It really grosses me out. Especially reflecting on ones own life this Christmas and how the economy actually effects us "little people". I'm not sure Rachel will ever notice a bad economy. Or be affected by a countries debt---in turn raising our mortgage rates, the costs of food, goods, gas, etc.

Maybe she should be the first to line up and open her wallet and donate reparations with her passive income. After all she has the time to ponder these things. She also says she has no debt.... hmmm

I hope Rachel never becomes a politician because she would sink everyone to tit, she has the mind of a child when it comes to economy. Remember this is why Dennis had done their book keeping for their business, because she doesn't think of tracking money or understand taxes. She just knows how to SPEND, on rose quarts balls, and new pools for every home.

But I guess when you sell your soul online, and broadcast yourself naked, showcase your weird husband and your exploit a child's privacy-- it proves lucrative.

I can only imagine the material that will be under her tree. A new pizza oven? A really expensive leg massage thing for "athlete" Denis? A new thousand dollar necklace?

Aruba truly did give her everything. Including her insta following and now her "PaSsiVe income".

Can you tell I despise this self righteous woman? ..... :poop:

Oh the forest tears dry up when it comes to her own life. Other people cutting trees? Evil and backwards.
Rachel cutting trees? Sacred. Spiritual.
I wonder if she is chopping wood for heat this Christmas? I'm sure she has an ancestral heat pump, because heating your home solely with ancestral woodstove requires work. And Rachel does not work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@bluecoffeecup I feel like Daddy Brathen has funded more than we know, but also, influencers make absurd amounts of money and she often posts hidden ads. Like anytime she recommends something, I could bet she's getting paid. She's just sneaky and shady and won't clearly mark it as an ad. Not to mention, her properties. She has to pay management and taxes and utilities but I bet that still leaves a nice chunk of money for ancestral shoppings of ancestral top of the line fridges and ancestral white sofas.

• Haha
  • Heart
@bluecoffeecup I feel like Daddy Brathen has funded more than we know, but also, influencers make absurd amounts of money and she often posts hidden ads. Like anytime she recommends something, I could bet she's getting paid. She's just sneaky and shady and won't clearly mark it as an ad. Not to mention, her properties. She has to pay management and taxes and utilities but I bet that still leaves a nice chunk of money for ancestral shoppings of ancestral top of the line fridges and ancestral white sofas.
I figured she only got money when the company got sales when people used her yoga girl code. I suppose companies pay her a lump sum beforehand just to advertise. And the fact that she doesn't disclose she is shilling ads. We should report her when she does this on Instagram. Maybe she will get banned. Wouldnt that be darling.

• Haha
I figured she only got money when the company got sales when people used her yoga girl code. I suppose companies pay her a lump sum beforehand just to advertise. And the fact that she doesn't disclose she is shilling ads. We should report her when she does this on Instagram. Maybe she will get banned. Wouldnt that be darling.
It depends. Some stuff is just affiliate links, so they only get a percentage of the sale. Others are proper ads where a company pays a fee just to have their product featured or mentioned on a story. Companies as a whole are unfortunately still very ignorant and don't really understand social media so to them, 2 million followers sounds massive, no matter that they are at least 20% bots.

What does she want a house cow for? So she can abandon it when she gets boredlike she did penny the goat? She's a vile vile woman. But hey. Abandonment. So ancestral.

Reactions: 5
It goes without saying that she has no taste and is the classic nouveau riche, as is her father with his ostentatious lifestyle and young trophy wife.

Reactions: 2
Lol she's giggling and moaning on her stories because she hasn't been able to sit down for breakfast for three days.
She's acting genuinely shocking about it as if we are going to clap at her working hard to move all her fancy things into her brand new home.
What planet is she on. Yogi my ass. Wtf does she think most people do perhaps 5 days a week UNTIL THEY ARE 65+? Make 6 fruit branflake and matcha treebark smoothies and have three course shrimped avocados after they have dropped their kids off to school. Soz you broke the routine of filming bayleaf and watering tomatoes leisurely for 2 years. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Atleast try and empathise with the working class while you swan around with your dragon treasures and giant tooth sofas. She takes us for a fool. Have some respect you utter out of touch "farmer" cough "influencer"

Urgh extra note. I hate when she says she misses us, or on this story "oh um sorry I haven't been able to check in with you all I've been sooooo busy"
Who TF she checking in with? She doesnt read peoples messages. Oldest creepiest sale in the book trying to make people feel human when they are advertising to us.

blurrrrr 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢VOM

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol she's giggling and moaning on her stories because she hasn't been able to sit down for breakfast for three days.
She's acting genuinely shocking about it as if we are going to clap at her working hard to move all her fancy things into her brand new home.
What planet is she on. Yogi my ass. Wtf does she think most people do perhaps 5 days a week UNTIL THEY ARE 65+? Make 6 fruit branflake and matcha treebark smoothies and have three course shrimped avocados after they have dropped their kids off to school. Soz you broke the routine of filming bayleaf and watering tomatoes leisurely for 2 years. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Atleast try and empathise with the working class while you swan around with your dragon treasures and giant tooth sofas. She takes us for a fool. Have some respect you utter out of touch "farmer" cough "influencer"

Urgh extra note. I hate when she says she misses us, or on this story "oh um sorry I haven't been able to check in with you all I've been sooooo busy"
Who TF she checking in with? She doesnt read peoples messages. Oldest creepiest sale in the book trying to make people feel human when they are advertising to us.

blurrrrr 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢VOM
She’s totally unrelatable. More now than ever if that’s possible. She’s going to make a “reflection” podcast to reflect on her easy year of not working, gardening and eating eggs.

She’s totally unrelatable. More now than ever if that’s possible. She’s going to make a “reflection” podcast to reflect on her easy year of not working, gardening and eating eggs.

• Haha
I'll never cease to be amazed at her audacity to complain about a situation that she is fully at fault for being in. She somehow manages to warp moving all of her expensive furniture into a new farm as both something she "manifested" as well as a hardship that she, the tragic hero, manages to overcome. She does the same thing whenever she travels- complaining about her attempts to sneak Ringo past security because he's over the weight limit failing (but not suffering any consequences because she's a white woman), complaining about Lea being cranky, about a line being too long, en route to a lavish family vacation in Costa Rica or something. She's a master at painting her life as "Rachel vs The World" when it's incredibly clear that she has to invent problems in her otherwise privileged, cushy life.

I'll never cease to be amazed at her audacity to complain about a situation that she is fully at fault for being in. She somehow manages to warp moving all of her expensive furniture into a new farm as both something she "manifested" as well as a hardship that she, the tragic hero, manages to overcome. She does the same thing whenever she travels- complaining about her attempts to sneak Ringo past security because he's over the weight limit failing (but not suffering any consequences because she's a white woman), complaining about Lea being cranky, about a line being too long, en route to a lavish family vacation in Costa Rica or something. She's a master at painting her life as "Rachel vs The World" when it's incredibly clear that she has to invent problems in her otherwise privileged, cushy life.
She honestly can't go a day without trying really hard to make her life seem difficult. Does anyone actually feel sorry for her oh so down to earth lifestyle of making a moaning podcast about her feeeeelings once a week, filming her oversized sunglasses, looking smug with her daughter or posing with a packet of tea for a 2 grand payout.
That disbelief laugh she does is so irritating. She says the most boring moany things then does a little laugh allllll the time to try and mask that shes complaining. Like she can't believe what's happening in her life, but in a ISNT IT SO HARD way.
"My snow pants don't fit!!!!! WOE IS ME *Giggle*
"We have no storage" MUCH HARD AND HUMBLE AND RELATABLE TO POOR PEOPLE *giggle*
"It's 5pm" AND IM ONLY JUST SITTING WOW disbelief *giggle*
"I stood up eating toast" ME WORKY SO HARD *giggle*
"Decorators here doing work still HOW INCONVENIENT *giggle*
That's what it's basically saying (or how I always interpret 🤣)

Her social media cleanse is going really well isn't it. Stories all day.
She's overdue a story about how she doesn't use instagram much anymore to kid herself that she isn't obsessed with getting validation from strangers 😅it's been about 2 whole weeks since she moaned about insta unless she did on the days I don't snoop. Probably lol.

Reactions: 5
What does she mean not checking in? The woman is on her IG more than a high school kid. She would be a good politician in the most cynical sense. 😂

Reactions: 3
I made a mistake and watched her stories. She kind of finds a moon in her new fireplace and that is a sign for whatever and "little Sun" already is a total different character than Lea was, because while being pregnant with Lea she was always energetic and being pregnant now she is always tired. 🙈 It is a fetus for f... sake!
Perhaps six years ago you were six years yunger Rachel and lived in Aruba, where the sun always shines, you ate more fruit and veggies and didnt stress yourself with moving in a new house? And did'nt she say that she felt always low and depleted during and after her first pregnancy and because of that she need to eat animal products again?
Rachel needs no house cow she can make a lot of bullshit all by her self 🤮

• Sick
But if you squint your eyes then that shelf looks like a loaf of bread and that's a sign from the universe that she is baking a magical baby inside.
Yeah, sure, you can project anything onto anything and make it a thing 🤭🥴🥱 But hers are so trite and she acts like she's the second coming or something. Like SHE gets special treatment
I'm all about making things meaningful, but the level she does, it's either absolutely terrible or absolutely a sacred sign all about HER.
She too busy projecting her own massive egotistical opinions to listen to what something actually is.
It's a cresent shaped slit in your fireplace babe chill out. But but of course, the Universe is busy messaging magical YOU some ambiguous and banal frickin moon shape but ignoring all the people who don't have food or are sick.
Get a grip. It doesnt make you interesting and special

She honestly can't go a day without trying really hard to make her life seem difficult. Does anyone actually feel sorry for her oh so down to earth lifestyle of making a moaning podcast about her feeeeelings once a week, filming her oversized sunglasses, looking smug with her daughter or posing with a packet of tea for a 2 grand payout.
That disbelief laugh she does is so irritating. She says the most boring moany things then does a little laugh allllll the time to try and mask that shes complaining. Like she can't believe what's happening in her life, but in a ISNT IT SO HARD way.
"My snow pants don't fit!!!!! WOE IS ME *Giggle*
"We have no storage" MUCH HARD AND HUMBLE AND RELATABLE TO POOR PEOPLE *giggle*
"It's 5pm" AND IM ONLY JUST SITTING WOW disbelief *giggle*
"I stood up eating toast" ME WORKY SO HARD *giggle*
"Decorators here doing work still HOW INCONVENIENT *giggle*
That's what it's basically saying (or how I always interpret 🤣)

Her social media cleanse is going really well isn't it. Stories all day.
She's overdue a story about how she doesn't use instagram much anymore to kid herself that she isn't obsessed with getting validation from strangers 😅it's been about 2 whole weeks since she moaned about insta unless she did on the days I don't snoop. Probably lol.
I rolled my eyes at the part, "We've hired no movers!! (as if can you believe that??) We moved it all ourselves etc." as if everyone hires movers when they move???? I've moved three times and moved by myself with my man. We didn't hire help because firstly it never occurred to us because we are able bodied and not useless, and second who can afford that luxury?

Also how much tit does she really have? She threw out most of it and moved to another country.

Omg Rakel you stood up for a couple days!! You're so hardworking.
Most people stand for 8 hours a day multiple times a week until they die. You get to go sit in the tooth chair and giggle to your insta stories while not having any employment but being a millionaire. Congrats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.