Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant because you mentioned maybe sending her your brilliant podcast covers hahaha. You were likely joking but better safe! I know you didn't write the messages.

Oh she absolutely loves setting off her fans on people but alas. She's unadulterated terribleness.
Yes I was teasing šŸ˜ˆ, she would surely dox me, get people to harass me for being so mean šŸ˜¢, and call the Swedish police.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still feel sorry for the old lady that left her farm to give it to Rachel.

I honestly do. It makes me sad when older people are being taken advantage of.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I still feel sorry for the old lady that left her farm to give it to Rachel.

I honestly do. It makes me sad when older people are being taken advantage of.
Same. And maybe it was indeed for the best that she sold the place, if the place was too big for her to manage on her own and all that. But the way Rachel told it, the old lady wasn't ready to let go. Rachel plain bullied her into acquiescence.

Reactions: 5
"Little sun". Christ. She's gonna be insufferable for the next 6 months.

Also, again, Rachel. "Little sun" is a fetus. Can't be tired. Doesn't really go to bed.

She's a full on walking cringe now.
$5 she names this one if itā€™s a boy, Leo or some crap pertaining to sun like Lea Luna is to the moonā€¦

Reactions: 8
I just listened to her stories about that email. And she says how the person is mentally unhinged and it doesn't make her sad because it has nothing to do with her and everything to do with the other person.
She is so far from any self reflection and cannot take criticism. She takes no responsibility and cant even imagine some of what they say is true. Also that is a massive fingers up to people who actually have mental health issues, making out that they can't see reason or just spread lying hate.
She's honestly the worst.

If someone wrote to me a huge angry email I would be hurt and maybe defensive in some ways, but I would want to know what I was projecting for them to make them feel that bad, and take even just a little accountability for it, seeing as they actually mostly spoke truth if you take out the cuss words.

P.s My favourite part of that email was when they said she should stick to picking up leaves Lolllll šŸƒšŸ‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t go on any of her social platforms at all anymore as I despise her malignant face and screeching voice, but I pop in here every now and then.
I wish she would stick to picking leaves off the forest floor rather than sticking her nose and expressing her unwanted opinion about the British press and the monarchy, she knows jack tit about either the country or the monarchy, she knows nothing about the situation with regards to Harry and his wife, sheā€™s clearly taken in and has been brainwashed by Netflix.
she knows nothing as to why they are hated here and is nothing to do with racism, they both behaved appallingly and Harry who is British through and through has basically spat on all the British people by calling all of us racists and that we all need to be taught a lessonā€¦ very similar to what exactly she did to the locals in Aruba.
Why doesnā€™t she stick to Sweden, they have royalty as well and all things Swedish now that sheā€™s claiming to love so much.
I did think of sending her a message to tell her exactly this, but I would either get blocked or she would send her trolls out, sheā€™s just not worth the breath, she is a nobody, but obviously her brain dead followers will believe any bullshit that comes out of her lipstick ridden mouth.
Iā€™m going to try and manifest that she disappears for good.
Looks like you got blessed by the universe with your message appearing on her story today šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m so glad you said it too!

Reactions: 1
I just listened to her stories about that email. And she says how the person is mentally unhinged and it doesn't make her sad because it has nothing to do with her and everything to do with the other person.
She is so far from any self reflection and cannot take criticism. She takes no responsibility and cant even imagine some of what they say is true. Also that is a massive fingers up to people who actually have mental health issues, making out that they can't see reason or just spread lying hate.

If someone wrote to me a huge angry email I would be hurt and maybe defensive in some ways, but I would want to know what I was projecting for them to make them feel that bad, and take even just a little accountability for it, seeing as they actually mostly spoke truth if you take out the cuss words.

P.s My favourite part of that email was when they said she should stick to picking up leaves Lolllll šŸƒšŸ‚
I loved the letter šŸ’Œ,
I imagined the British accent and loved the expressions when reading it too šŸ˜‚, ā€œand you had the cheek to say that you manifested it!ā€ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ and the insider roasts from Tattle like ā€œRakelā€ , ā€œMY DARLINGā€. It was truly a work of art and Iā€™m sure sheā€™s sweating that somebody is noticing her seemingly debt free lifestyle with three homes hmm šŸ¤”

Guess delusion is a Brathen family trait. She's got a video up with her sister who's supposed to be a professional singer singing while her brother plays guitar. The guitar playing is fine, whatever. But the alleged soprano is pitchy as hell.

Reactions: 2

I think historically she uses the doxing as a deterrent to others. I think she did it also when she was getting all the hate from the Aruba cancellation situation. Canā€™t say I am a fan of the doxing. Itā€™s an evil queen move imho. I think she would be a nightmare as a queen in medieval times or as a dictator. šŸ¤£ Maybe it is justified when you are getting a lot of awful/threatening hate but other than that, no. She uses it way too liberally, which says a lot about what kind of person she is.

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Pepperpotpot, post: 13170800, member: 351567
[/QUOTE]

THIS! šŸ™Œ Even when I did follow her, it always bothered me how she handled her mom and that situation. She has every right to share the effects and trauma SHE experienced, but she talks about her moms suicide so flippantly and with a shaming tone. Her mother was a single mom of multiple children (4?) and suffered from mental illness too.Suicide is deeply personal, maybe Rachel got the okay, but itā€™s also personal to her listeners. Rachel witches about having one kid too, so like try some empathy woman.

Many people have experience in some way with suicide, via family, friend or themselves. Rachel plays the biggest victim in her momā€™s story and shows ZERO compassion for a woman who was struggling with depression. Alcoholism too Iā€™m sure was bad for Rachel, but she acts like her mother was an unloving monster. Suicidal people donā€™t look to punish or leave their loved ones, they have a mental illness and YG talks about her attempts in such a toxic manner. Sheā€™s the worst.

Notice she NEVER talks about her Dad and probably for many reasons: he is a well known business man and that could have negative effects on his business and he is her money safety net, so she canā€™t shut that door. Itā€™s so gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's just a crap person. All Rachel does is overanalyze her feelings and when Shama was leaning on Rachel at one point about depression creeping back up on her, Rachel shut her down (thats when that im done with my mother episode hit). Rachel was at one point suicidal too when her BFF died. So yes, she shows no "holding space" for others, especially her mom. It's so sad.

For real Rachel is lucky her mom still bothers with her after the public lashing she has given Shama. I wish her mom didn't give Rachel the time of day because that's what she deserves. No, Rachel just shits all over her and then is like wanna babysit so I can go do what I want? Total emotional manipulation/elder abuse.

She's just a crap person. All Rachel does is overanalyze her feelings and when Shama was leaning on Rachel at one point about depression creeping back up on her, Rachel shut her down (thats when that im done with my mother episode hit). Rachel was at one point suicidal too when her BFF died. So yes, she shows no "holding space" for others, especially her mom. It's so sad.

For real Rachel is lucky her mom still bothers with her after the public lashing she has given Shama. I wish her mom didn't give Rachel the time of day because that's what she deserves. No, Rachel just shits all over her and then is like wanna babysit so I can go do what I want? Total emotional manipulation/elder abuse.
She is just super selfish.

Reactions: 2

I think Shama doesnā€™t want to lose access to Lea so puts up with Rachelā€™s crap. Poor Shama was always fighting against her exes money.

To be frank, I think Shama loves the attention she gets from her proximity to Rachel's 'fame'. It's likely she puts up with a lot of tit from Rachel for the sake of Lea as well as her own narcissistic benefit.

Itā€™s telling of her level of ā€œcelebrityā€ when she shares mean mail. Itā€™s tacky & speaks more to her own insecurities. If it was so ludicrous, it wouldnā€™t be given a second thought. Posting it and multiple responses shows her need for validation.

Her return to Sweden was anticlimactic and the lack of fanfare was a shock to her. I recall when I was catching on to her B.S. her debating moving saying it would be ā€œthe ultimate end to the heroineā€™s journeyā€ and I laughed, said ā€œnopeā€ and turned it off. Sweden isnā€™t thrilled to have her, so she needs more validation from her delusional fan girls.

Reactions: 5
Her old home in Aruba had color and Spanish tiles. This one is is trying for Kim Kardashians all white everything home. And everyone take comfort those floors will get scratched to tit with those dog nails

Oh and the wood floors in the kitchen! Not the most functional for spills.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.