Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have to wonder, what if something goes wrong, you know? Like, cool, you're healthy. That's nice. But she doesn't even want a midwife. What if the baby is upside down? What if the umbilical cord gets twisted? What if the baby isn't actually healthy, considering she's had maybe not even the bare minimum care and scans? How long would it take to get to the hospital from the farm and would they get there in time?

I've read of home births where people alert the hospital nearest to them that it's happening so they're ready just in case.

It's also so not true that all hospital births have to be traumatic or extra medical. My mom had me in hospital with literally zero meds and the doctor essentially was just there to hold her hand as my dad passed out 🤣 no one forced her to do anything or get anything she didn't want. But they were there in case something went wrong.

Reactions: 3
I just have to wonder, what if something goes wrong, you know? Like, cool, you're healthy. That's nice. But she doesn't even want a midwife. What if the baby is upside down? What if the umbilical cord gets twisted? What if the baby isn't actually healthy, considering she's had maybe not even the bare minimum care and scans? How long would it take to get to the hospital from the farm and would they get there in time?

I've read of home births where people alert the hospital nearest to them that it's happening so they're ready just in case.

It's also so not true that all hospital births have to be traumatic or extra medical. My mom had me in hospital with literally zero meds and the doctor essentially was just there to hold her hand as my dad passed out 🤣 no one forced her to do anything or get anything she didn't want. But they were there in case something went wrong.
new to this thread but you’re completely right, I gave birth 2 months ago in hospital with 0 intervention - the most important thing they did was my little boys newborn checks. It was about his health more than anything and I think people that do it ‘all natural’ with no checks are being far too nonchalant with their babies life. We’ve meddled with evolution for thousands of years - complications that could kill you now result in medical intervention that can save both baby and mum, why would you want to risk missing that chance?

Reactions: 6
new to this thread but you’re completely right, I gave birth 2 months ago in hospital with 0 intervention - the most important thing they did was my little boys newborn checks. It was about his health more than anything and I think people that do it ‘all natural’ with no checks are being far too nonchalant with their babies life. We’ve meddled with evolution for thousands of years - complications that could kill you now result in medical intervention that can save both baby and mum, why would you want to risk missing that chance?
Agreed! I don't know how it works in Sweden, and she's let it go on for so long it's probably too late now, but I imagine the key is building a good relationship with your OB-GYN. Finding one you trust and one who has the same vision as you do of what you want your birth to look like, in an ideal scenario.

Rachel really has gone very QAnon this past year and a half.

Reactions: 2
She's also a liar, let's remember that. For years she said Lea's birth was magical and while she did end up going to hospital because she'd been in labor for many many hours, it was a fast delivery once there and they left the same day or the next. Now it's a "trauma".

I was watching Daisy Jones and the Six (really recommend it, btw) and there's this character that's really resentful and always feels slighted, so another character tells him that he likes feeling slighted/or aggrieved, I forget the word used. Because otherwise he'd actually have to hold himself to a higher standard instead of blaming everyone else for the things that he doesn't get. And I thought of Rachel. She likes feeling attacked, aggrieved, slighted, traumatized. She'll never actually heal because she derives attention, and heck even money, from all these crusades of hers.
She's a confrontational person, it energizes her. Loves to bait people into divisive topics and then put them on blast/ yells at the sky about politic topics and telling them to "go duck themselves", "die", "go to hell" the list goes on.

Then will come on and be like "hey guys its so not me to tell someone to go duck themselves, I'm gonna show more of the positive." RIGHT..

No girl, that's exactly who you are.

Maybe her new followers are fooled/half conscious of her true grift. That's how she keeps the money coming in. Projecting a false image.

I hope shes miserable.

She's a grade A POS.
---
I was just think that. Way too much time on her hands.
And now she wants to gather negative birthing scenarios. Compared it to the “me too” yoga thing she done years ago.
You cannot compare. People give birth hundreds of thousands of times everyday. It’s not a perfect art. But compared to our ancestors there is a lot less birthing complications, mothers and babies dying at birth and people (in Europe anyway) happy to have a health system & get maternity pay.
But she is ‘giving an opinion’ and trying to create controversy- again!
Yeah sure there are bound to be many people with terrible birthing experiences, but that’s just not the norm.
I must listen again to her (first?) podcast where birth was all so magical.
I just find her content so boring. And the ‘ask Rachel’ on the podcast is so clearly selected by someone before the podcast to fit her agenda.
She comes across as so materialistic. Yeah I know nesting is a common thing (prob getting loads of cash from the maternity pay she is/will be racking up). But all she seems to do is boast about all her new things. But I guess that’s all she has going on in her life. Thank god there is still snow, not looking forward to all the bloody planting/harvesting/plant friend thing again.
I really wish I had time to sit around and curate my perfect houses, overthink every little thing, watch all the TV she posts about, read all the books she boasts about, go on long Forrest walks & hug trees, make a massive drama out of tiny things, create new areas of trauma I just realized, have bubble baths & saunas when I like, cook everything from scratch, take photos and videos of it etc.
She is so out of touch with realty.
I remember her banging on about ‘being of service’ a lot. She should actually take her own advice. Support an existing cause, use her influence to make a real difference. Stick with something.
AND WHAT ABOUT THE UKRAINIAN REFUGEES??? She has like 8 houses now, why isn't she housing people? lol Like she ranted about earlier.

Why does she rant/pretend like she's mother Theresa. The narcissism is insane.

But why do that when you could create another passive income from an air b&b in her boat house?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh hey guys, it's almost time for a new thread! Any thread name suggestions? The one with the most votes will be picked for our fourth thread on cuckoo Rach.

She's a confrontational person, it energizes her. Loves to bait people into divisive topics and then put them on blast/ yells at the sky about politic topics and telling them to "go duck themselves", "die", "go to hell" the list goes on.

Then will come on and be like "hey guys its so not me to tell someone to go duck themselves, I'm gonna show more of the positive." RIGHT..

No girl, that's exactly who you are.

Maybe her new followers are fooled/half conscious of her true grift. That's how she keeps the money coming in. Projecting a false image.

I hope shes miserable.

She's a grade A POS.
---

AND WHAT ABOUT THE UKRAINIAN REFUGEES??? She has like 8 houses now, why isn't she housing people? lol Like she ranted about earlier.

Why does she rant/pretend like she's mother Theresa. The narcissism is insane.

But why do that when you could create another passive income from an air b&b in her boat house?
True. Forgot about her caring for refugee housing in Sweden. She acted as a conduit. Now she has many houses she could do some good.

True. Forgot about her caring for refugee housing in Sweden. She acted as a conduit. Now she has many houses she could do some good.
Yes she acted like the conduit exactly! Now she has abandoned it. Oh well, was a good knee jerk grift for her to pretend she's the most caring person.
---
It's really nauseating that she needs to collect trauma stories about birth. She is mentally very unwell. Who does this in the midst of pregnancy?

It should be a time of being calm. Not collecting stories of being fisted/punched in the vagina by a doctor who calls you an asshole??

Unhinged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's really nauseating that she needs to collect trauma stories about birth. She is mentally very unwell. Who does this in the midst of pregnancy?

It should be a time of being calm. Not collecting stories of being fisted/punched in the vagina by a doctor who calls you an asshole??

Unhinged.
I feel that this is what she does to convince herself she's right. It definitely isn't the work of a mentally healthy person.

Reactions: 3
Don’t think I will ever do yoga again girl

Look at all my great things across all my houses

Wonder what my next obsession will be and how I can make money from it

Ancestral woman

I know everything and I cry a lot by Rachel Brathen

Chameleon and proud

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yes, I find it all very worrisome. Especially being so far from a major city hospital. Why would anyone take that risk? Maybe it would be ok if you were right in Stockholm and had some common-sense medical checks before the birth and a midwife, but it doesn’t sound like she has any of that. But shhhhh. Shhhh. Shhhhh! No one voice any dissenting opinions to Rachel!! I caught a snippet of the podcast she did on birth/ pregnancy a few episodes ago and I think she basically said everyone in her real life needs to respect her decisions and boundaries and not express any concerns or opinions to her about her approach/plan with this pregnancy. She loves to tell everyone what she thinks and how they should live their lives, but guys, that’s a one-way street. When it comes to anything she says, if you don’t agree, just keep it to yourself! 🙄😆
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Don’t think I will ever do yoga again girl

Look at all my great things across all my houses

Wonder what my next obsession will be and how I can make money from it

Ancestral woman

I know everything and I cry a lot by Rachel Brathen

Chameleon and proud
Omg Ancestral Woman 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes, I find it all very worrisome. Especially being so far from a major city hospital. Why would anyone take that risk? Maybe it would be ok if you were right in Stockholm and had some common-sense medical checks before the birth and a midwife, but it doesn’t sound like she has any of that. But shhhhh. Shhhh. Shhhhh! No one voice any dissenting opinions to Rachel!! I caught a snippet of the podcast she did on birth/ pregnancy a few episodes ago and I think she basically said everyone in her real life needs to respect her decisions and boundaries and not express any concerns or opinions to her about her approach/plan with this pregnancy. She loves to tell everyone what she thinks and how they should live their lives, but guys, that’s a one-way street. When it comes to anything she says, if you don’t agree, just keep it to yourself! 🙄😆
---
She's only 20 minutes from Stockholm and major hospitals. She's not living nearly as remotely as she would like everyone to believe.

Even if it is 20 minutes, once you factor in getting her into a vehicle, driving, traffic, getting to the hospital, triage, etc. it'd be more than that and much too long for an emergency. In the words of Gwyneth Paltrow, I wish her well. :p But she's definitely being very cavalier about things.

Guys, she will have support during her birth, I’m sure she’s had more than one sonogram and probably some blood works.. she lies! Always has, forever will! She lied to us (former follower) too many times before, most recents lies- being vegan, the birth of Lea, showing everyone how happy Dennis is (NOT), how happy she is in the farm (she doesn’t know what she is doing!) She is a lost soul.. social media took a very high toll in her mental health and we are falling in that dark hall with her embracing her toxicity.. I get it one ☝has to vent 😆

Guys, she will have support during her birth, I’m sure she’s had more than one sonogram and probably some blood works.. she lies! Always has, forever will! She lied to us (former follower) too many times before, most recents lies- being vegan, the birth of Lea, showing everyone how happy Dennis is (NOT), how happy she is in the farm (she doesn’t know what she is doing!) She is a lost soul.. social media took a very high toll in her mental health and we are falling in that dark hall with her embracing her toxicity.. I get it one ☝has to vent 😆
Yep! She was spouting off the same anti-medicine rhetoric when she ran to get a sonogram to find out the sex of the baby. She will ALWAYS, always be the exception to her own 'rules'. I know full well that she will take FULL advantage of the medical system if anything were to go wrong during the birth or if she or any of her family members were severely ill.
I wonder how Dennis' family feels having someone be so publicly, radically anti-western medicine while they have a family member currently dying in a hospital, who is being treated constantly by modern medicine. I'd have a hard time looking her in the face if I were any one of them.
---
Her most recent podcast episode - it's supposed to be her friend Olivia sharing her birth story, but in reality it's Rachel dominating the conversation (as usual) and interjecting so much that Rakel ends up basically telling this woman's birth story. How on earth is anyone friends with this woman?!?!

(I also got a massive laugh because at one point in the podcast, Rakel says 'I wouldn't call myself a tight ass' and tries to pretend like she's an easygoing person. THE LIES!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She's only 20 minutes from Stockholm and major hospitals. She's not living nearly as remotely as she would like everyone to believe.
Can you imagine living 20 mins from a major city and pretending you live "remote" and "rural".
She has no clue.
But yes, it has to be an image of ruralness she wants to project for some reason.
---
Also the fly drama... with subtle hints on her using her sponsored air purifier. Because flies are so toxic. She needs to drum up some scenario she can grift the purifier. Also "omg Dennis the farm guy in boots!!", good lord. Yes that's all it takes Rakel.

Dennis‘ sister passed 💔
Leave it to Rachel to not let her family grieve and process the news in private. She’s already started posting multiple pictures of her to her audience of 2 million. I’d be so annoyed if I was Dennis. For someone who fancies themselves as being so empathic and connected, she’s showing very very little empathy indeed.

• Sad
Dennis‘ sister passed 💔
Leave it to Rachel to not let her family grieve and process the news in private. She’s already started posting multiple pictures of her to her audience of 2 million. I’d be so annoyed if I was Dennis. For someone who fancies themselves as being so empathic and connected, she’s showing very very little empathy indeed.
The one that I found really silly was the one about "little Sun" (aka her unborn fetus) met his aunt and how they've known each other for a long time. Way to make it about you, Rachel. As always. Because you and your beliefs are what matters here, not the fact that a young woman passed away from a really unfair, fucked up, draining illness.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.