Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one that I found really silly was the one about "little Sun" (aka her unborn fetus) met his aunt and how they've known each other for a long time. Way to make it about you, Rachel. As always. Because you and your beliefs are what matters here, not the fact that a young woman passed away from a really unfair, fucked up, draining illness.
YES. WHAT WAS THAT, what did that mean? I'm sure she will spend her time saying how the sister is now her son reincarnate. Like she tried doing with Lea and Andrea.
---
Anyone notice Rakel took the pronouns out of her Instagram bio, hmmmm...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The one that I found really silly was the one about "little Sun" (aka her unborn fetus) met his aunt and how they've known each other for a long time. Way to make it about you, Rachel. As always. Because you and your beliefs are what matters here, not the fact that a young woman passed away from a really unfair, fucked up, draining illness.
This poor unborn child is already being guru-fied by Rakel because heaven forbid a baby just be allowed to be a baby and not an all-seeing, all-knowing, spiritually-destined dead relative incarnate. Poor Dennis has just lost his baby sister and instead of leaning into supporting him, Rakel is making it about her and her unborn baby? 🤮
I can imagine that all of this grief tourism (such an apt term, by the way!) is making it much harder for little Lea to properly process an already difficult situation.

Rachel's bio pronouns are still visible for me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Just the fact that she is not silent on social media, or using the platform to honor her sister in law for a few days, tells you where her mind and heart are… the addiction to social media is bigger than the grief? I don’t know.. that does not sit well with me.

Reactions: 7
Rachel talking about returning to nature with her celle phone in her hand, in her all white skandi house with a high functional kitchen and tv, laptop, wifi, driving cars and flying around the world is so silly. She is talking about being self sufficient and living the ancestral life but she would not survive a month really living an ancestral life.
People who idealize it and want to go back to the roots forget how hard this ancestral times were. In those times there was no time for hours of tea drinking and bathing and one infection could kill you. But sure, Rachel, mother nature knows best. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just the fact that she is not silent on social media, or using the platform to honor her sister in law for a few days, tells you where her mind and heart are… the addiction to social media is bigger than the grief? I don’t know.. that does not sit well with me.
Me too
---
Jeez- now we are back to her fondling soil.

• Haha
Again the whole speel about I've been thinking "what I want to do with my life, what direction, and I think I want to be a herbalist!"

WTF is a herbalist? Sounds likes a lucrative career. I think it means being an influencer who doesn't work and takes iphone photos of her picking flowers.

And oh I'm sure this herbalist course was totally organic in you wanting to go to it, not you making an ad sponsorship with them to grift.

Non genuine. Everything she does.

It reminds of watching the Kardashians in a way, just watching someone be rich and complain--and those who contribute little value to the world.

Reactions: 4
Again the whole speel about I've been thinking "what I want to do with my life, what direction, and I think I want to be a herbalist!"

WTF is a herbalist? Sounds likes a lucrative career. I think it means being an influencer who doesn't work and takes iphone photos of her picking flowers.

And oh I'm sure this herbalist course was totally organic in you wanting to go to it, not you making an ad sponsorship with them to grift.

Non genuine. Everything she does.

It reminds of watching the Kardashians in a way, just watching someone be rich and complain--and those who contribute little value to the world.
She did say that if you sign up with her code you get a discount & she gets a little kickback 👏👏👏 well done Rachel for finally being honest about making money from a promotion, instead of being sneaky about it.

I guess you have a lot of expenses coming up with all your houses/land/farm animals etc.

Oh how I wish I had the time to go out and make plant friends, pick them and consume them.

I’m all for herbal remedies but have no interest/time/money to make my own. Also I live in Asia where this is a common thing and I would rather support a local business who knows what they are doing than create concoctions of my own.

Wonder how this could work globally with different plants/seasons/environments?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Am I crazy or has Lea been ill multiple times including when Rachel left I think to LA or smth and Dennis joked about giving her fries and Rachel freaked out?
Yeah, I remember her talking about Lea been ill before. Several times.
She really has to share everything.
“Must be something she ate?”
Maybe something you cooked for her? Maybe you can rustle up some herbal remedy that cures her?

I got a bit of a feeling the other day from one of her stories that she didn’t want to make this flight/go to the funeral.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I remember her talking about Lea been ill before. Several times.
She really has to share everything.
“Must be something she ate?”
Maybe something you cooked for her? Maybe you can rustle up some herbal remedy that cures her?

I got a bit of a feeling the other day from one of her stories that she didn’t want to make this flight/go to the funeral.
I got the same impression and it was reinforced when she wrote "we have to make it 💔 we will make it." Sounds like she just wrote that to show to Dennis. "See? I really, really wanted to make it. I asked my two million followers for good thoughts!"

Also, how manipulative is she that she basically correlates things going wrong with Dennis leaving?

Reactions: 6
I got the same impression and it was reinforced when she wrote "we have to make it 💔 we will make it." Sounds like she just wrote that to show to Dennis. "See? I really, really wanted to make it. I asked my two million followers for good thoughts!"

Also, how manipulative is she that she basically correlates things going wrong with Dennis leaving?
Totally. If it was my husband I would be there for him all the way. Not travel at a later date because I was waiting on a load of soil to arrive.

So Rakel is worried enough to go to the doctor to do a minimal check up on her intuitive, ancestral, wild, unafraid, pregnancy.

Repels their exam techniques, also in the end proclaims that what the doctors she went to for advice is "not true".

If you are never going to take their advice/disbelieve them... why does she go?

She doesn't want to believe she can go into a early pregnancy, but she should prepare. But she's so dumb, she will not even think it could happen anywhere other than the bathtub surrounded by flowers in Sweden.
---
Her sister in law just lost her life.

And she's worried about her style, her seedlings and stinky meat in the fridge.

Reactions: 5
Annnnd she’s gone back for a medical checkup and b*llocks did they try to force a vaginal exam. I’ve had 3 kids and flown up to 37 weeks with each. She would’ve had the midwife feel where the baby is as they can tell how far the baby is/isn’t in the cervix and if they truly thought she might deliver then they’d have said don’t fly.

She’s a bloody hypocrite and should stop biting the hands that feeds her.

Rakel Brathen, the “ancestral” woman.

Reactions: 9
Good grief, this is not a well person at all, she looks really ill.
Also, not that I care at all, but something is not right with that pregnancy, but this is what happens when drinking champagne, going skiing etc whilst expecting and refusing medical check and intervention.
If she makes it to term, I reckon she will have a complicated birth, but hey ho she wants an ancestral birth, forgetting the fact that in ancestral times dying in childbirth was extremely high due to no medical care whatsoever.

Attachments

Good grief, this is not a well person at all, she looks really ill.
Also, not that I care at all, but something is not right with that pregnancy, but this is what happens when drinking champagne, going skiing etc whilst expecting and refusing medical check and intervention.
If she makes it to term, I reckon she will have a complicated birth, but hey ho she wants an ancestral birth, forgetting the fact that in ancestral times dying in childbirth was extremely high due to no medical care whatsoever.
Yep and she's using a filter. Cannot imagine what she looks like then IRL, cause she already looks unwell with one.

I know she stayed up most of the night with Lea and all but she's been looking ill and complaining about various pains and ailments this whole pregnancy. But hey, the doctors are liars and cheaters.

Reactions: 3
Yep and she's using a filter. Cannot imagine what she looks like then IRL, cause she already looks unwell with one.

I know she stayed up most of the night with Lea and all but she's been looking ill and complaining about various pains and ailments this whole pregnancy. But hey, the doctors are liars and cheaters.
Yeah, I'm consistently shocked by how sickly and unwell she looks. She never looked this poorly during Lea's pregnancy

I think half of how poorly she looks is not enough sunshine!!

Lea has also been a very sickly child. A friend and I both unfollowed around the same time and part of that was our frustration of how ill Lea was constantly and Rachel just refusing to give the poor child some calpol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.