Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Just when you think she can’t get any worse! Fucking hell, she is actually lower than a snakes belly, your mates ex, and any friend of your ex are total no go’s as far as decent people are concerned! But Yaz continues to show everyone what an utter bastard she is! 😳😳 I feel so sorry for Lee!

Reactions: 23

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
You know what it wouldn’t be such an issue if the marriage has just ended amicably but from what we’ve seen all she’s done is keep giving him false hope by going on days out with him, staying at his house, planning holidays etc, all the while the sneaky bitch had probably been texting these blokes whilst in his presence.
I don’t think she will even feel an ounce of guilt that she has just ruined a nice stable family home for that little lad, and what for? Because she wanted to be liked eden and have a ‘TikTok romance’ absolute dickhead

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I am even more disgusted in her for hanging round with and using his niece (who is a CHILD!) because she still needed an attachment to Lee and then asking her to keep secrets for her while she betrays her uncle yet again!! Absolutely disgusting. Like someone else has said imagine if this was Lee behaving like this? Or any man? They’d be ripped to shreds! Yaz is vile.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
If they’ve been split up a year how come Lee didn’t get the memo? Oh that’s right, because she’s lead him on constantly! Couldn’t completely end their marriage because she wanted him to be there if it all goes tits up for her and because I don’t think she wants him to be available to anyone else.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Love how they make Lee out to be abusive because he won’t stand for his wife being on FaceTime and texting a bloke 24/7 - especially when said bloke has sexted his sister in law and said he’d leave his partner for her. Yet Yasmin was allowed to take Wolf away on multiple holidays abroad without Lee, staying in Kent without Lee, and allowed the bloke she was being sneaky with to publicly bash him, and her family as well. But none of them see that as abusive.

Lcroft

Chatty Member
How cringy that she’s changed her name to ‘Yaz Harvey’ back to the gutter hun
Is it possible she’s done this because he specifically said “my wife Yasmin Hadfield” so if people search that they might not know it’s her straight away?

MrsBee1021

What the actual hell. Her saying to HIS niece the other week ‘oh I’m closer with the fam than Lee is’, whilst being in a relationship with HIS friend… after already screwing over a close family friend by sleeping with her ex - she’s really on her own level of disgusting

• Angry
Bullshit have they been split up for a year. I screen recorded this video and the date is September, someone asked her if she was getting ready to go on a date and she got pissed off, held up her wedding ring and said Lee would have something to say about that.
Poor sof in the background 😭 she never knew how much her Bessie would disrespect her x

• Sad
  • Haha

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Lee is a military man. Seems like he has a successful business, a great dad and is a grown ass adult. He’s nothing to lose. Yaz drained him of his dignity when she let Spragg mouth off over social media.
I hope he fucks them over. Finish them, Lee.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Lhj97

Sorry I know this is yasmins thread but her friend holly says she can’t work coz of her health but if she can go for daily walks to 10,000 steps a day and meet at gyms and go on night outs with tiktokers what’s stopping her getting a part time office job…..

Maybe I’m being ignorant but I don’t see why she can’t work if she can do all that on a regular if not daily basis

also she said in a recent TikTok that she’s 39 this year sorry but how is she nearly 40 and acts the way she does 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
The ‘drug addict’ thing will go against her in court if shit hits the fan with Lee. She shouldn’t have been so vocal about being a ex junkie for likes 😆

• Heart

VIP Member
Who leaves a 3 year old in the bath unattended so they can slap a load of make up on and make shit videos! Just when you think you’ve seen it all! Absolute shambles of a woman!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I think that’s eden would have said to her just don’t post for a few days and then just return like nothing has happened and it will be fine

know you read here yas so really hope you’re pleased with yourself, was it worth it? Was TikTok really worth ruining your marriage, your child’s upbringing etc all for the sake of so desperately wanting to be like your ‘baby sister’ and where is edens video defending you? You know like when you sit in the car channelling your inner Danny dyer and do a video as ‘edens big sister’ where is the same loyalty eh? Something to think about

Peach97

VIP Member
Something has definitely gone on, yaz is barely posting anything and normally when she’s back in Kent it’s like an Ep of long lost families
Well look like Lees answered this for us. Poor guy, he actually seems so hurt in that video as well. Mummy of the year slagging about probably why she’s been so quiet because we’d be able to see someone in the back ground of her videos.

• Sad