Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Why is she making out that she got trolled because Eden went off line for 3 weeks, Yaz you were trolled because you slept with your mates fella! you Schlaaaaaagggggggg!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

user726

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is wrong with her? You must be seriously fucked up to sleep with your BEST FRIENDS baby daddy and THEN your HUSBANDS best friend? I’m guessing that lady is Lees sister? Why would you go tell them about it and ask them not to say anything?

There are no words for how bad this is.
A literal child too? That girl with pink hair is a CHILD. Imagine putting that pressure on a CHILD and making her keep secrets. So what she took her shopping and bought her everything she wanted in the hope she’d keep her dirty little secret? It’s the same behaviour groomers use. Says everything about her tbh. Poor wolf growing up with a mum like her if this is how she acts.

• Angry

Geee

Chatty Member
Just like Yaz battles her demons being a recovering drug addict… there’s no difference. Although, yaz is self inflicted.
I don’t believe she was a drug addict. Liked a few lines maybe but I don’t believe she has any idea the pain suffering or trauma those with addiction have been through or go through every day

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Lee was fine and dandy when he kept you in a house, fed you, watered you, spent money on you, clothed you. Weren’t complaining then were you, Yazzy?
now the narrative changed, he’s ‘abusive’. You’re a liar. So are your sisters. Can’t wait for the next sob story that exits your mouth. You’re vile.

• Heart

ginge2804

VIP Member
Carla saying ‘my grandson’ in that comment to try and make a point, yeah, the grandson you never bothered your arse to see before slagminge moved back to Kent?

• Heart

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Yeah she did. She was sitting on face time with him every day multiple times a day. Lee told her he wasn't comfortable with it and rightly so after he had a past of sending nudes to her sister whilst in the same relationship he was still in! She then told him she'd deleted his number and stopped following him ect but would still be sneaky and video call whilst Lee was at work and quickly end it as he arrived home whilst having his number saved as a girls name instead. The liking of the reel was how Lee found out it was all still going on.
She's a fucking trollop.
The thought of a Dan Spragg nude makes me retch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Roasthinch

The thing is when you do this kind of thing you’re giving validity to rumours and give people reason to believe them so you can’t convince me now that she didn’t cross boundaries with Spragg and she definitely likes Lloyd.

Reactions: 31

Elledoc82

VIP Member
The Harvey’s can paint any picture they like of Lee but the fact still remains that Lee has never cheated or paid a child to keep his secrets. Yaz is a slag and a manipulative Cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Tanne1999

VIP Member
I thought it was a pisstake video at first but you can really see the hurt in his eyes. Poor guy.

Reactions: 29

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Dont forget the months and months of time he missed with wolf cos she decided to fuck off to Kent. I know it’s not a reason to blast someone online but she’s a piece of shit and it’s not as if he’s said “she’s a slag etc” he’s simply put the information out there. Like all the times she mentioned he had PTSD 😇

Reactions: 29

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I do not think eden or yaz will come out with any defence story, because I reckon Lee knows shit that could end the lot of their tiktok careers

Reactions: 28