Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raskalov

Tell me if I’m wrong and I understand not wanting to be with the father of your child/ren but when you have a baby, everything you do, is then for them, and I wouldn’t want to mess up a cohesive co-parenting relationship for a bit of dick, or a friendship, but most importantly I wouldn’t want to mess up the happiness of my children. I stay single and working despite progressive spina bifida because it’s about my children, I put myself through hell physically and hurt myself because I want to give them every memory and bit of happiness I can. What a sensible person would do, is make it clear, the marriage is over, and move on either single or with someone else, but not other peoples men or friends of your husbands and at this point I’m going to state, husbands family too because you never know! Not blur lines on social media and in private but do shitty snakey things behind closed doors, she acts innocent but really she’s selfish, incredibly selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Not a fecking chance I’d have her in my home if she had cheated on my son. And the absolute brass neck of yaz to be dancing about the woman’s front room after what she’s done what the actual fooook

katieloolar

hola, would love to say my piece, I knew yasminge very well when we were younger. she has always been the most foul genuinely nasty bitchy girl, she’d always have the crustiest makeup, grey dirty fingernails under those foul acrylics, walked round like she was gods gift but the majority of boys called her a transvestite or Peter crouch 🤣🤣 their house was something else!! All 3 sisters are nasty bitches which is why they get on so well and don’t have a lot of actual friends. Yas would be foul to people then go running back to mummy to fix it. She’d shag her mates boyfriends, slag them off the second they left the room. Angers me so much she has this platform when some of the stuff she’s done is unthinkable!!! I don’t follow her or either sister as I couldn’t give a shit but constantlysee videos on fyp!! Bunch of tramps. And I’m done 😂

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She’s took him out of her TikTok and Insta bio again too 🙄
I once had a friend I worked with and we both changed jobs and really drifted apart. I realised it was always me arranging to see her and so I stopped making the effort. At some point she removed me off Instagram - but I haven’t even realised until she text me clearly fuming I’d not noticed.

Yaz gives me those vibes. Like who the fuck after 16 adds and removes their partners name in their Instagram bio - constantly. Who in the world puts that much emphasis on their social media. Yaz is scarily pathetic.

She clearly has little to no friends, publicly fucked up her marriage and has likely damaged her own child in the future when this is still there to read when he has free range to use the internet.

VIP Member
I'm sure a few months ago Yaz made a video basically saying that she doesn't put her whole life on tiktok 😂 😂 😂 and there was loads of stuff we didn't know about her life, one of those was the fact that she was a health and fitness fanatic and was at the gym most days! and today she has uploaded a video saying she's starting the gym, and then scoffed like she was the last person who would be at a gym!! WTF Why do these freaks lie so much??

• Haha
Reactions: 21

VIP Member
Just saw a video that Yaz has done saying she likes being on her own and she doesn't like people, apparently this chapter of her life is called peace! Hahahahahahaha actually this chapter is called karma, for doing the dirty on ya mate and your husband, you don't bother with people because now one wants to know you, you Schlaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggg!

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Didn’t Yaz do a video with Lee in the background after the Dan Spragg thing admitting she crossed boundaries as she was talking to him everyday, FaceTiming etc? I wish Casper added that, paints a different story to what Dan said about her only liking his reel 🤥
Yeah she did. She was sitting on face time with him every day multiple times a day. Lee told her he wasn't comfortable with it and rightly so after he had a past of sending nudes to her sister whilst in the same relationship he was still in! She then told him she'd deleted his number and stopped following him ect but would still be sneaky and video call whilst Lee was at work and quickly end it as he arrived home whilst having his number saved as a girls name instead. The liking of the reel was how Lee found out it was all still going on.
She's a fucking trollop.

• Wow

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
trust Eden to try spin it on Lee. I don’t doubt Lee is hard work but that doesn’t excuse Yas to sleep with peoples partners/friends! Of you don’t want to be with Lee due to whatever at least find your own dick that’s not attached to either you best mates baby dad or your husbands best friend. Slag.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
i mean whatever, but these women who feel the need to post inspiration quotes about being strong and great mummies, always seem to be the ones who need a seeing eye dick

Lcroft

Chatty Member
She’s now Yazharvey 😭😭😭 she must be livid
Omg I literally came her to ask how long she’s been yazharvey for that is hilarious, poor little Wolf can’t even have an Easter Sunday now his slag of a mums too busy changing her name and turning her comments off

ghostguy

VIP Member
watch out, she’ll be after you next!
God forbid Lee goes on holiday once a year when his wife has run him ragged thinking he still had a chance. And we all saw Yas keeping Wolf away from Lee for months. She forgets she posts her entire life online 💀😂

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Don’t worry guys - Eden will just write her another letter. She’ll be on the straight and narrow in no time.

Can I just say, I love the fact that this guy is an absolute bum 🤣 doesn’t even pay for his kids. Yaz will be spending loads of money on clothes for him, food, whatever it is they do together she’ll be paying for. Bet she pays for him to travel to Wales. Get that cash, Seaton hun 🤣🤣

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Wtf is she even talking about? Both of them dress very basic and have similar aesthetics.

Eden shouldn’t wear that denim jumpsuit though as it does absolutely nothing for her.

Attachments

• Haha

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I hope she gets dragggggeed!
Fucking narcissistic bitch.
It’s all fun and games until Lee moves on and she turns into the ex from hell because Wolf will have a step mum and there’s another woman in his life. You won’t be able to handle that, will you Yaz?
Lee is a rat who cheated on his wife with that wankstain. HOWEVER, I hope he moves on with an absolute stunner just to fuck her up.

• Heart