Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peach97

VIP Member
trust Eden to try spin it on Lee. I don’t doubt Lee is hard work but that doesn’t excuse Yas to sleep with peoples partners/friends! Of you don’t want to be with Lee due to whatever at least find your own dick that’s not attached to either you best mates baby dad or your husbands best friend. Slag.
It’s funny how Yaz had nothing but praise for Lee because he was essentially the bread winner and supported her on her “TikTok journey” in order to grow and basically let her do whatever the fuck she wanted no matter the consequence. Funny how he was the best husband ever and she was so proud and he “saved” her and funny how he was the funniest brother in law (according to Eden) up until Yaz got called out for the Dan Spragg shit. As soon as Lee opened his mouth and showed the word Miss Yasmin wasn’t a perfect little saint like she likes to portray, it was he’s abusive, he’s this he’s that.

As soon as Lee wouldn’t go along with licking her arse on social media, which Yaz basically admitted on Edens podcast, he was suddenly this abusive person. Now, I have no doubts Lee isn’t perfect but there is NO excuse for sleeping with your best friends baby dad AND then your husbands best friend. There is simply no excuse at all. She’s “grown”, she keeps telling people, no? If you don’t want to be in a relationship, leave. She kept going back to him. God forbid anyone in that family takes ANY accountability. She was only posting a few months ago about how she’s so low and lost herself and she’s now a better person then does this.

Her TikTok career has fully fallen off now, there’s no reviving it for either Yaz or Eden. They’re both losers with no morals. No doubt Yaz will be silent then come back with a crying montage with some shitty quote.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Wow she is in fully self sabotage mode.
Surprised she’s not inhaling crack whilst she’s at it.

Making out she’s an inspiration to others on her tiktok whilst possessing no morals whatsoever, she’s vileeee.

Remember when we used to feel sorry for her because we thought she was the nice one in Edens shadow 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Omg poor poor lee! What a fucking slag she is I hope she gets them horse teeth knocked down her throat!

Reactions: 27

Eddypeter

VIP Member
WHOAAAAAAA LEE DELIVERED THE TEA AND IT WAS HOT

on a real note, yaz ya scum 😡 that poor poor man. Your poor child.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
If she was a drug addict she wouldn’t be drinking again. Most people with addiction will replace one with another because it doesn’t matter what the habit or substance is. She’d be much more careful.

• Heart
A literal child too? That girl with pink hair is a CHILD. Imagine putting that pressure on a CHILD and making her keep secrets. Says everything about her tbh. Poor wolf growing up with a mum like her if this is how she acts
You should never ask any child to keep a secret never mind someone’s elses

• Sad

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Lee is no longer following that Jay_cal guy 👀 he was a couple of hours ago.
Also spied a wedding ring on his fingerrrr uh ohhhh

Last edited:
  • Wow

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I imagine she’d make it incredibly difficult or go the other way and smother them in to being her new
Light in the darkness, either way I don’t think anyone would want a bar of it. Can you imagine her being your new fellas ex and baby mum, she’s completely unhinged 🥴
I would revel in it
I’d be present at all the handovers for the child (when me and Lee had been together a while)
Or when she came to collect Wolf I’d be doing something adventurous and child friendly with him and Lee would be like “oh hi Yas. Yeah I’ll get wolf, potato is in the garden having a water fight with him” and then id come to the door all soaked, and start recommending good dentists to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bloogoo

VIP Member
Dropped his surname almost as quick as she drops her crusty knickers
the surname change was the only thing that went quicker than Eden’s honey moon.

Although i know i joke, i really feel for wolf in all of this confusion. He’s only a tiny kid, and shit like this is childhood trauma 😞

• Haha
  • Sad

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
films a 2-3 minute video titled ‘GRWM for nursery drop off’ making herself look like that bottom of a Jaffa cake but spends 17 seconds chucking a bunch of prepackaged snacks into her sons lunch box for his first day. Priorities ✌🏼
Of course. She’s gotta be looking good. There might be someone else’s baby daddy at nursery drop off to hook up with…

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
No wonder Eden and Freya have been distant, they probably dont want Yaz within one square mile of their fellas.

Can’t trust her community pussy

• Haha
  • Sick

user726

VIP Member
Do you think the reason Yaz didnt go to acers birthday party was because they didn’t invite her because Freya’s baby dad was there and they knew Yaz would try to fuck him

• Haha

DRLW

Chatty Member
What an awful person she is poor Lee I feel bad for him I bet more went on with her and Dan spragg as well. He is best off well away from her. Poor word in the middle of this she has no morals. Absolute scruff