Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
IMG_8949.jpeg

the last person I’d take advice from about a wedding dress is the person who looked like this on her wedding day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Noo he wasn’t ever taken away from his Dad was he Carla? What about when Yaz kept booking holidays and pissing around? Or when she pissed off to Kent for ages? I class that as taking him away from his Dad (and his home) it’s not like Kent is down the road from Wales is it?!!

• Sad

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
It pissed me off that she used the fact the man has hobbies against him. Fucking hell, yeah he went to some koi stuff in Japan. The man literally spent the rest of his time with his son.

Considering the limited amount of hours any of that family bothered with wolf when they lived in wales, I’d think Carla is being a bit fucking cheeky.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
if it was the other way round and Lee had done all that to Yaz he would be slated, i have no idea how Eden and some women can stick up for Yaz, its sick, she is a selfish dirty slut, i know all them sisters seem selfish anyway but she is filth 🤢

• Sick

MistyWindows

VIP Member
IMG_1062.jpeg

lol indeed, Gummy. Running back to your mum after you’ve been caught shagging your husband’s best friend.
YOU SHLAAAAAAAG

(As for lose it all 💀)

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Cali saying she looks like an oompa loompa 😅, I mean she’s not wrong.

I do love the fact that (seemingly) Lee has been the one to tell her to fuck off. I think he’ll thrive in 2024. Yaz will never be happy, she had a lot going for her and it was never enough.
he can thrive in my vagina any day

I have lots of these for 2024 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

StreakyBacon

Yaz never actually ever said they’d split up though, she constantly tried to portray a perfect family setup 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24

tittletottie

Let’s not forget how she threw herself at Scotty T. who she said was supposed to be her ‘plus one’ for Eben’s wedding.

• Wow

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
So is that Carla admitting that Lee isn’t abusive in any way shape or form then? I think she missed being apart of that story line

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Just thinks she’s attractive cos she’s thin
Belly button wider than my toilet basin tho
Dunno whether to do a shit in it or not
Answers on a post card please

• Haha

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Imagine the trash team trying to damage control now 🤣 bet they are in full blown panic mode. Don Carla on way to wales as we speak.

• Haha

Lcroft

Chatty Member
The comments on lees post saying it’s horrible bringing it to tik tok- the Harvey’s put everything on tik toks, from driving to the local shop to taking a shit.
I’d imagine that if they weren’t prominent on tik tok he wouldn’t have

Reactions: 23

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Love to be a fly on the wall and see what each of them are up too. Eden posting pretending like she doesn’t know of this shit storm.
I’d like to imagine Lee popping out to the garden to make the tiktok then going out for the afternoon, nice roast, couple of drinks, lovely and chilled. Forgetting about the mic drop.

Reactions: 23