Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
LEE IS BACK ON TIKTOK SPILLING THE TEAAAAAAA

Said Yaz did sleep with sophs baby daddy and she’s now in a relationship with one of his best friends from the army!!!!
---

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 56

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
GUYS I KNOW ABOUT THIS OK, LEE POSTED THAT VIDEO FROM INSIDE MY VAGINE x

All joking aside, poor poor guy. tattle identified that she must have a new bloke a while ago. yet tattle is just full of trolls.

i saw a Yazs live pop up earlier, some give me cosmetics shop, she looks particularly scabby and ugly. it was great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Lee’s insta, he’s at the beach with Wolf playing remote control tanks. Love that he’s dropped a bombshell and outted Yaz and then fucked off to the beach with his son like nothings happened. Top bloke 🫶🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Can you imagine the what the fucking uproar online would be if Lee was paying Cali or Acer to keep quiet about his affair by buying them things, taking them out, making them feel special all for keeping a secret from Yaz and Freya????
Yeah exactly, this is no fucking different! Its a form of grooming and it's so wrong. But as usual shitty Knicker enablers and her own family will tell her everything she's doing is OK! Pisses me right off how because shes female it gives her some kind of pass go card yet if it was Lee he'd be all the wrong en's under the sun!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Lovethegossipme

Everyone called Lee controlling and abusive when he was paranoid about her cheating with Spragg.... Now we know why he was so paranoid! She's obviously a trollop!

Reactions: 47
The way she said then he then went skiing with friends like it’s a crime ! Poor bloke was only going down the slopes not grasping cocks left right and centre like yazzy

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Isn't she meant to open a bridal shop, I'm sure she said April? LOL imagine getting bridal advice from someone with an impending divorce and 2 men in the side

Reactions: 34

user726

VIP Member
I’m sure she said he didn’t want her to cut her hair … so if he was controlling then wouldn’t cutting that dry tangled mess be liberating/a big fuck you etc but she’s still walking around like Voldemort and Hagrids love child.

Also she went away for New Years with Spragg, Callum, Chloe, Charlotte etc - with Wolf and without Lee. Again I think a partner who is controlling wouldn’t allow you to go away and be with friends without them or they wouldn’t let you take your child too.

Seems to be a theme of having abusive partners. Sorry but that TikTok is so cringe inducing, finding a sound of a man shouting, filming yourself running down the stairs and then .. she just went and sat in her car
Is the 6ft4 dad in the room with us

• Haha

katieloolar

As someone who knows yazmin - granted we haven’t spoken in a couple of years, since she became mrs worldwide celeb. There is no part of me that feels surprised about any of this shit she’s doing. Honestly been waiting for it to all go wrong as she’s not a nice person at all. She uses people to get where she wants, then treats them like shit! v v glad she’s not back in Kent, and tbh mr & mrs Tory harvs are probably the only people who actually like her here anyway. Lee seems absolutely lovely and she’d always say how nice and loving he was…. If he was abusive she wouldn’t be leaving her child with him that’s for sure 👍🏼
P.S - Fucking super mummy yeah right love 🤣

• Heart