Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StreakyBacon

What the actual fuck is wrong with her? You must be seriously fucked up to sleep with your BEST FRIENDS baby daddy and THEN your HUSBANDS best friend? I’m guessing that lady is Lees sister? Why would you go tell them about it and ask them not to say anything?

There are no words for how bad this is.

Reactions: 21

Peach97

VIP Member
I am even more disgusted in her for hanging round with and using his niece (who is a CHILD!) because she still needed an attachment to Lee and then asking her to keep secrets for her while she betrays her uncle yet again!! Absolutely disgusting. Like someone else has said imagine if this was Lee behaving like this? Or any man? They’d be ripped to shreds! Yaz is vile.
Makes sense now though doesn’t she. She went through a few weeks taking the niece EVERYWHERE with her, buying her shit, taking her for food etc. Now, absolutely nothing 🤡🤡. If Lee had done this, Eden would be posting sly videos towards it, we’d have 30 montages from Yaz about how you can trust anyone and how she’s been betrayed, she’d be dragging him through the mud.

bucketofsand

films a 2-3 minute video titled ‘GRWM for nursery drop off’ making herself look like that bottom of a Jaffa cake but spends 17 seconds chucking a bunch of prepackaged snacks into her sons lunch box for his first day. Priorities ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Sick

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
How happy does that little boy look out in the open air compared to him in Yaz video of him going round a shitty £1 ride in a shopping centre

• Heart

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Just thinks she’s attractive cos she’s thin
Belly button wider than my toilet basin tho
Dunno whether to do a shit in it or not
Answers on a post card please
Yeah I know peoples bodies change from being pregnant but her belly button honestly makes me queezy 🤢 maybe sofs baby dad just put it in there and that’s why yaz thinks she’s done nothing wrong?

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She needs to start acting like a middle aged woman and stop with the imature actions of a teenager that’s just hit 18. Seriously.
She’s a gummy hagrid head that acts like a late teen. But please can we not be classing 31 as middle aged?

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
It’s literally so shitty of her too. Like when she fucked sophs baby dad she’s not with him now so betraying your friend for what? A quick shag? Is wild. Will probably be the same for this new guy too. Doubt he’ll be around in 6 months time

• Sick
Reactions: 20

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Poor bloke, from what I’ve seen, she was lucky to have him and will probably really regret this in the future, she’s ruined her family and sons life for the sake of a few shags lol because let’s be honest that’s all they are, they don’t give a shit about her like Lee did, that Jamie sounds like a fucking scum bag aswell, really hope he’s got a good support around him , not long before yaz n co do the usual and try make him out to be the worse person ever and she needed to do it to get away from him, pathetic slag

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
She looks like a nitty that paces the local high street in her puffa and dirty trainers, and fights with her boyfriend in the street.
Yknow the type.

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
It’s fucked that Yaz has broke her friends heart in the first place and rather than reflect, just carried on seeing him. Shows how much she cared in the first place doesn’t it

• Sad

Noseynoo88

I'm glad to see the Lee's video has nearly 340k views 😊😊 Hopefully all the people up her arse will see what she's like now, absolutely vile. Poor Lee, he seems such a nice fella, it's a blessing in disguise for him!

• Heart

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I've not heard about this saving his contract details with girls name or sneaky video calls.
How did you find out about the girl's name 😲
Dan said on a live that that's what she 'had to do because he's so abusive and won't let her have friendships of the opposite sex' fucking bullshit more like he had a gut feeling and knew she jumps on any dick who gives her any attention

• Wow
Before she had followers she was obsessed with lee he was all she would post about its sad she will choose to sleep with her bestmated baby dad then lees bestmate its so so weird

• Angry